Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 1 months ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I really love Zarnab and Dilbar's friendship, it's so heartwarming to watch.

https://x.com/Yumnaloves/status/1825224897834176608

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Is he the new AC? He did not seem to like the way Faris is handling things. I feel like he will go against Faris in the end.

https://x.com/yumnazaidixpres/status/1825201948036866079

LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Zarnab seemed upset with Munna for taking that position and becoming a "gentleman." Their conversation about it was quite interesting. She was taunting him about what he’s becoming, and he played along with it. In the end, he managed to convince her that even though he’s taken this position, he won’t change, he won’t become like Rehmati.

At first I got confused what's wrong with them! Bcz just before that scene, Zarnab told her father she will definitely kill Faris if something happened to Munna! Even Munna was apparently distant from all of them because of the role he has taken up!

Sp_25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The confession was beautiful and their expressions great. I liked how Munna refers to Zarnab as tumnhari Bhabhi whenever he is speaking with Dilbar. And this has started after their confession to each other. Both Humayun and Yumna's acting is so good, you really feel their deep emotions for each other in their expressions, especially when they look at each other. Initially I felt that they have shown Zarnab's love and concern very quickly. But last few episodes their love feels calming, sincere respectful and very deep.

Zarnab and Munna have totally won me over 😭 I love their dynamic and i gotta say there is a spark there. Also Humayun has finally grown on me now that he’s got the main focus. He’s suddenly looking… handsome even? This is coming from someone who was skeptical about this pairing but I have been proven wrong.

Rehmati is hilarious. Give all the awards to Adnan Siddiqui ❤️ love his talent interactions with Muazzam and Munna lol

Faris is a piece of work. Pretty sure his junior is gonna go against him or give testimony against him at least. He seems pretty unsettled by Faris ki gunda gardi

Excited to see our first Mifra and Munna interaction next week! Sohai is very underutilised in this show so I hope it’s a good scene

Posted: a month ago

Haven't watched last week episode but watch confession clip and What a beautiful scene it was smiley27

Zarnab you beauty smiley27 how can Yumna play such romantic roles in such an adorable way. smiley9 Even She overshadowed Hamyuan in that scene.I was just looking at her smiley32

I am sure Yumna is really romantic person in real life smiley36smiley27

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Zarnab seemed upset with Munna for taking that position and becoming a "gentleman." Their conversation about it was quite interesting. She was taunting him about what he’s becoming, and he played along with it. In the end, he managed to convince her that even though he’s taken this position, he won’t change, he won’t become like Rehmati.

He will remain same or not but he shouldn't accept that seat.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I'm thoroughly enjoying the show— the actors, their performances, and the overall atmosphere are all top-notch. However, I can't overlook the illogical writing, which detracts from the experience. Even if we approach it as pure fiction, the sudden romance between Zarnab and Munna feels forced and unrealistic.

Zarnab is portrayed as a strong, independent character, making it difficult to believe that she would suddenly fall in love with someone like Munna, who has a history of thuggish behavior and illegal activities. No matter the sacrifices Munna made for her, it's hard to ignore his past, and no amount of dialogue or justifications can fully redeem him in the audience's eyes.

What surprises me even more is how her father seems to be okay with this relationship. It feels like the writers rushed through the most crucial part of the story— the love confession and the subsequent discussions about marriage— making it all seem illogical and unearned.