Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

Faris might have had any feeling for Zarnab but Love! How can love exist without loyalty!

His ego got hurt, I feel! Bcz when Zarnab's father told him Munna protects Zarnab he didn't find that well! He was offended why they don't rely on him!

He can't digest Zarnab rejecting him & choosing a "gunda"! In conversations with Mifra, he stresses on that paricular word!

Besides he keep asking Mifra when she will say yes to him! For him to ask that to Mifra, knowing how dangerous she sounded whenever he talked about Zarnab, can't be joking!

He's not loyal to anyone I feel!

Faris has always been a difficult character for me to understand. However, it seems more like his ego is bruised rather than him grieving the loss of someone he truly loves. If he does love her and is acting this way because he lost her, then his love is selfish and disrespectful.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: tgota92

He’s only marrying Mifra to show to Zarnab that he’s moved on too. Nothing else. He doesn’t love anyone I feel

I agree, but Mifra should know that he does not love her because he has never claimed to love her. When he proposed he said, let’s get married. I want to see her dance, meaning Zarnab. I do not understand why she would want to marry him after he said that.

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Because his death wouldn’t impact anyone, and some of the audience might even celebrate it.

The drama has hinted at the deaths of Munna, Rehmati, and, in the most recent episode, Zarnab. I don’t recall any discussion about Faris’s death. Most signs seem to be pointing towards the death of either Munna or Rehmati.

For a change, Munna should not die

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Because his death wouldn’t impact anyone, and some of the audience might even celebrate it.

The drama has hinted at the deaths of Munna, Rehmati, and, in the most recent episode, Zarnab. I don’t recall any discussion about Faris’s death. Most signs seem to be pointing towards the death of either Munna or Rehmati.

Isn't Faris the most annoying character ??

I agree, but Mifra should know that he does not love her because he has never claimed to love her. When he proposed he said, let’s get married. I want to see her dance, meaning Zarnab. I do not understand why she would want to marry him after he said that.

Like her uncle-dad told her, she’s kind of crazy. Screw dheelay hain smiley36 Apparently, this high post of Faris is going to somehow “prove” to her whether he is a worthy human or not. Depending on how he handles his power - with grace or by abusing it.

This whole dynamic reeks of Khalil ur Rehman Qamar’s weird takes on women having bizarre twisted feelings for men despite knowing the truth 🤦🏻‍♀️ And with Zarnab I get it because she’s idealistic n all. But with Mifra I don’t get why she wants a change in Faris. It was already established that she loved his darker side and “loves” him in spite of all that.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Isn't Faris the most annoying character ??

He is, but there's nothing hinting at his death. Honestly, I don’t want anyone to die, not even Faris.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: tgota92

Like her uncle-dad told her, she’s kind of crazy. Screw dheelay hain smiley36 Apparently, this high post of Faris is going to somehow “prove” to her whether he is a worthy human or not. Depending on how he handles his power - with grace or by abusing it.

This whole dynamic reeks of Khalil ur Rehman Qamar’s weird takes on women having bizarre twisted feelings for men despite knowing the truth 🤦🏻‍♀️ And with Zarnab I get it because she’s idealistic n all. But with Mifra I don’t get why she wants a change in Faris. It was already established that she loved his darker side and “loves” him in spite of all that.

Exactly!

That’s the strange thing about Mifrah. She supported him, and at times even pushed him to do questionable things. She knows he has abused his power, betrayed his fiancée, and taken money from gangsters, yet she still helped him climb to the position he’s in today. She’s fully aware of everything he’s done and even stood by him through it all. So her behavior now doesn’t really make sense to me.

Exactly!

That’s the strange thing about Mifrah. She supported him, and at times even pushed him to do questionable things. She knows he has abused his power, betrayed his fiancée, and taken money from gangsters, yet she still helped him climb to the position he’s in today. She’s fully aware of everything he’s done and even stood by him through it all. So her behavior now doesn’t really make sense to me.

Even Faris’s dark turn didn’t make sense to me. Sure, he’s a crook and unfaithful but the lines given to him are downright cringe and I can only blame it on the writer. Zahid is doing exceptional. Bone chilling performance 👏

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Looks like show is ending soon..

Love confession bhi hogaya n it was zarnab who coaxed him to confess that smiley36 It looked weird n out of the place..I don't know why,but it looked rushed ..

This Faris is such a chameleon. Seems like he wants to be in good books of khalu. He came to apologise after doing so much drama.

N the very next day he arrests the same khalu..lol