Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Why not faris ?

Extra

Kind of want to see him in jail at the end of this 😂 something tells me that’ll hurt him more than a quick death 😉 Itni baisti lol

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Why not faris ?

Extra

Mujhe nahi lagta wo maregasmiley36

It's either Munna or zarnab, bcoz rest we don't caresmiley36

Munna ka chances high hei, but I also feel that Faris is doing all these because he is hurt n somewhere he's indeed in love with her. His breakdown can only happen if zarnab dies n he loses her forever n he will be responsible for her death n this would kill him day n night.

Mein kitni sadistic hun 😭😭🤣

LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

By now, Zarnab should be fully aware that Munna loves her, so there’s really no point in hiding it, and I doubt Munna would lie to her about it.

I don’t think he’ll refuse the marriage either. Maybe at first, but he will eventually agree. We’ve seen Zarnab in a bridal dress at Munna’s house, which suggests they’re going to get married. However, I have a feeling something might happen to Munna on their wedding day.

Oh yes! That scene is from Munna's house? I didn't notice that! She ran in tears and stopped in front of a black car, which I think, of Rehmati!

And if I'm not wrong death of Zarnab's father might happen in coming episodes!

LifeOfWhy thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

The development between Munna and Zarnab has been really strong in the last few episodessmiley42.

I've also noticed that Rehmati always has a certain look on his face whenever Faris says something degrading about Zarnab, but I doubt he’ll go against Faris until he’s achieved his goals. However, I’m pretty sure Faris is tricking Rehmati and plans to send him to jail after he kills Munna.

I have a feeling that more than one character is going to die. I’m kind of betting on Rehmati and/or Dilbar dying, with Munna seeking revenge, and then Munna himself dying in the final episode.

Oh no! Not dilbar pleasesmiley38

LifeOfWhy thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Munna ka chances high hei, but I also feel that Faris is doing all these because he is hurt n somewhere he's indeed in love with her. His breakdown can only happen if zarnab dies n he loses her forever n he will be responsible for her death n this would kill him day n night.

Faris might have had any feeling for Zarnab but Love! How can love exist without loyalty!

His ego got hurt, I feel! Bcz when Zarnab's father told him Munna protects Zarnab he didn't find that well! He was offended why they don't rely on him!

He can't digest Zarnab rejecting him & choosing a "gunda"! In conversations with Mifra, he stresses on that paricular word!

Besides he keep asking Mifra when she will say yes to him! For him to ask that to Mifra, knowing how dangerous she sounded whenever he talked about Zarnab, can't be joking!

He's not loyal to anyone I feel!

Edited by LifeOfWhy - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

Faris might have had any feeling for Zarnab but Love! How can love exist without loyalty!

His ego got hurt, I feel! Bcz when Zarnab's father told him Munna protects Zarnab he didn't find that well! He was offended why they don't rely on him!

He can't digest Zarnab rejecting him & choosing a "gunda"! In conversations with Mifra, he stresses on that paricular word!

Besides he keep asking Mifra when she will say yes to him! For him to ask that to Mifra, knowing how dangerous she sounded whenever he talked about Zarnab, can't be joking!

He's not loyal to anyone I feel!

He’s only marrying Mifra to show to Zarnab that he’s moved on too. Nothing else. He doesn’t love anyone I feel

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Why not faris ?

Extra

Because his death wouldn’t impact anyone, and some of the audience might even celebrate it.

The drama has hinted at the deaths of Munna, Rehmati, and, in the most recent episode, Zarnab. I don’t recall any discussion about Faris’s death. Most signs seem to be pointing towards the death of either Munna or Rehmati.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Video gif. Dog looks at us with wide eyes and the camera zooms in on its face.

What an ending that would be.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Oh yes! That scene is from Munna's house? I didn't notice that! She ran in tears and stopped in front of a black car, which I think, of Rehmati!

And if I'm not wrong death of Zarnab's father might happen in coming episodes!

Her father is in that scene, sitting inside the car, which I believe is Munna's car. So, at least we know he's not dead in that moment.

However, there are some scenes where Zarnab looks really sad, and I wonder if it's because her father dies.

What if Munna dies on their wedding day, and that happens in the final episode?

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Oh no! Not dilbar pleasesmiley38

I don’t want him to die either, but in some of the promos, Munna looks really angry, as if he’s out for revenge. There’s also a shot of a funeral at Munna’s house.These scenes make me believe that Dilbar might die, leading Munna to seek revenge.

But, there’s also a possibility that the politician kills Rehmati, and Munna takes revenge for him instead.