Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

So many deaths have been foreshadowed that at this point I think it can be literally ANYONE 😂

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: tgota92

So many deaths have been foreshadowed that at this point I think it can be literally ANYONE 😂

So true smiley37. We should start a betting pool on who’s going to die in Gentleman.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

I don’t want Munna to die either, but I have a feeling he might in the end. Honestly, I don’t want anyone to die.

I think writer will surprise us. What if it's neither rehmati or Munna but zarnab dies at the end? smiley36

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I think writer will surprise us. What if it's neither rehmati or Munna but zarnab dies at the end? smiley36

I’ll be an emotional wreck if Zarnab dies 😭

Yumna is going to nail a death scene and I’ll never recover from the trauma lol

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

With this drama, you really never know what’s going to happen. They have a tendency to throw curveballs. They set you up to expect one thing, and then something completely different happens. For instance, Munna kept saying he would change his career since around episode 4, but now he claims that if he does, he’ll be killed.

They’ve hinted at Munna’s death from the very beginning, but then Dilbar mentioned that he wouldn’t die if Zarnab told him she wanted to see him live. The show constantly sends mixed signals, so it’s hard to predict who might die.

Honestly, I have no idea what to expect from this drama, it’s completely unpredictable.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: tgota92

I’ll be an emotional wreck if Zarnab dies 😭

Yumna is going to nail a death scene and I’ll never recover from the trauma lol

Has Yumna’s character ever died in a drama? I can’t recall that ever happening.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Has Yumna’s character ever died in a drama? I can’t recall that ever happening.

Her character in Ishq Zahe Naseeb Died and later on became spirit

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Her character in Ishq Zahe Naseeb Died and later on became spirit

Yes, that's right. Her character did die in that drama. I haven't seen it myself, but I thought he was just hallucinating her, and it wasn’t actually her spirit.

I have only seen scenes from that series, but that series kind of reminded me of the movie Psycho. Or Zahid’s character reminded me of Norman Bates.

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Yes, that's right. Her character did die in that drama. I haven't seen it myself, but I thought he was just hallucinating her, and it wasn’t actually her spirit.

I have only seen scenes from that series, but that series kind of reminded me of the movie Psycho. Or Zahid’s character reminded me of Norman Bates.

Correct.

Shakra (Yumna's character) was a part of Sameer's hallucinations since she was his nanny when he was younger. There was no spirit involved. It was the hallucinations that caused his split personality to develop.

Why not faris ?

Extra