Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Virgo27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

For the first time since I started watching this show I'm rooting for Zarnab. The character has so much substance. I loved the dialogues she spoke. Also her Abba's dialogues were pretty good. Women should be like Zarnab. The way she questioned Faris, I felt her every emotion. We women are equally responsible for a society being good or bad. Unless we question our men & start asking them where they get their money from, corruption isn't going to end anytime soon. Of course we are fully responsible for our money being pure as well. 

Faris seems to love Zarnab but he can't cut away from Mifra for her. This triangle seems very interesting. Mifra's dialogues were good but sometimes we need to friend to talk about our issues. Faris does consider her his friend. Let's see how their angle shapes up. 

These three characters & Zarnab's father are more interesting characters for me. 

I'm not being able to connect with gunda's story. I liked Munna in initial episodes only. Adnan acts well but I don't enjoy his scenes. 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

Rehmati is obsessed with zarnab and thatโ€™s pretty much evident. smiley24

Faris on the other hand , is just attracted to the idea of having someone as zarnab in his life. I donโ€™t think he loves her. Keeping his corruption aside, I am not in favour of him engaging with mifra, yesterday he said you are a very nice girl but mujhe zarnab se mohabbat hai and mifra said agar hoti toh tum yaha na hote, which I 100% agree with. 

If you love someone, when you are wrong you admit it and beg for forgiveness, in farisโ€™s case he can let her know heโ€™s like this and he canโ€™t change but he loves her. Heโ€™s not doing that also. 

Coming back to munna, writer lacked depth in his character. Just over expressive dialogues wonโ€™t help audience to resonate with him. 

I am honestly not rooting for anyone to end up with zarnab at this point.smiley36

Maybe we need someone else just out of box to surprise us. But still I feel if writer has focused this story on munna we can see his character graph to go up soon. 

Why are the gundas and police officer after zarnab?

Have they given any reason why they want her?

Or it is just first at first sight with the journalist who wears hot ๐Ÿ’„ for all of them? And they just want to haasil her anyhow?

Edited by Rashi23 - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Why are the gundas and police officer after zarnab?

Have they given any reason why they want her?

Or it is just first at first sight with the journalist who wears hot ๐Ÿ’„ for all of them? And they just want to haasil her anyhow?

so faris is already engaged with zarnab and the other two , rehmati is obsessed with her and it was love at first sight for munna. 

So far I feel only rehmati is the one who will go overboard to get zarnab. 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

so faris is already engaged with zarnab and the other two , rehmati is obsessed with her and it was love at first sight for munna. 

Why last line reminds me of deewangi smiley37

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ha I know about Faris, but why the gundas want her ye mujhe samjh nahi raha hai. They know she's a journalist and wants them to be jailed still they claim to love her and want hersmiley29

Anyways, I think yumna looks good with this rehmati actor also, i had posted in update thread. I forgot his name, bas itna yaad hai that he played Sajal's father in many shows and was in mpth. He's got swag I must say, just like asif unclesmiley14

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165522906

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Ha I know about Faris, but why the gundas want her ye mujhe samjh nahi raha hai. They know she's a journalist and wants them to be jailed still they claim to love her and want hersmiley29

Anyways, I think yumna looks good with this rehmati actor also, i had posted in update thread. I forgot his name, bas itna yaad hai that he played Sajal's father in many shows and was in mpth. He's got swag I must say, just like asif unclesmiley14

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165522906

adnan siddiqui , apparently people are loving his acting as rehmati and was actually good in mpth too. Maine kal ka ep dekha just too see faris and zarnabโ€™s confrontation and how faris deals with it.smiley36 But it seems he will fail miserably. I am not following the gunda track. Btw its going to be rehmati vs munna for zarnab. 

Gunda's side of story is very weak till now. May be they fell for her righteousness because you know opposites attract. 

Faris is her cousin & they are engaged. This makes sense if he loves her. 

Adnan & Yumna had only one scene together in the show, that interview one. I think she looks the best with Zahid.