Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Finally finished binge watching last 2 weeks of GM and todayā€™s episode. Thanks to the YumHaj tour all my shows were pending attention which I was finally able to give smiley9

Canā€™t go into the details because there is just so many interactions I enjoyed post hospital sequence. This is purely a performance and character driven show and thatā€™s the hook point. It keeps you guessing and is just such a treat to watch.

That phone call scene in the car between Munna and Rehmati was so so good and Zarnabā€™s reaction to it šŸ˜ Then the Zarnab Munna scenes omg ā¤ļø And last but not least the absolutely bone chilling phone call between Zarnab and Faris šŸ¤Æ Canā€™t believe this is the same man I used to defend šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø He is beyond redemption now and Zahid just keeps nailing this role. For me itā€™s him whoā€™s the true villain of the series because I canā€™t for whatever reason hate Rehmati šŸ˜‚ Heā€™s too darn entertaining and love or hate, I adore the dynamic between him and Munna šŸ˜­

I may be too naive in predicting this but I feel Rehmati realised what a next level scoundrel Faris is in their last interaction and maybeā€¦ MAYBE heā€™s going to turn against him at the end. What Faris said about Zarnab, I felt that it didnā€™t sit well with Rehmati at all. I may be giving him too much credit though. Just like i used to with Faris šŸ˜‚

If I had to pick I would pick Faris to die. But I feel it might still be Munna. Letā€™s see

How beautiful is Yumna looking in this? She looks breath taking. Uffff. Her eyes are naturally a bit light brown and somehow Haisamā€™s lighting makes them pop so much here šŸ˜ And the minimal makeup with the wavy hair and simple lip tint. And her skin is literally glowing. How is that even possible šŸ¤Æ

Every time she comes on screen Iā€™m like šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

The twist in Faris's character was truly unexpected. Initially perceived as a grey character, he turned out to be the real villain, while Rehmati and Mifra, who were supposed to be antagonists, revealed themselves as complex grey characters with a surprising depth of heart. The shift in their dynamics and character arcs was astoundingā€”a complete 360-degree turn that caught everyone off guard.

The phone call scene between Zarnab and Faris was electrifying. The sheer intensity and palpable hatred between them gave me goosebumps. It was such a powerful moment! Even Rehmati, despite his own dark side, seemed to feel a pang of guilt when Faris spoke so cruelly about Zarnab. The tears in Rehmatiā€™s eyes at the end of that scene werenā€™t just about Zarnab; they were also because he realized he might have to kill Munna, someone he holds dear.

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

The twist in Faris's character was truly unexpected. Initially perceived as a grey character, he turned out to be the real villain, while Rehmati and Mifra, who were supposed to be antagonists, revealed themselves as complex grey characters with a surprising depth of heart. The shift in their dynamics and character arcs was astoundingā€”a complete 360-degree turn that caught everyone off guard.

The phone call scene between Zarnab and Faris was electrifying. The sheer intensity and palpable hatred between them gave me goosebumps. It was such a powerful moment! Even Rehmati, despite his own dark side, seemed to feel a pang of guilt when Faris spoke so cruelly about Zarnab. The tears in Rehmatiā€™s eyes at the end of that scene werenā€™t just about Zarnab; they were also because he realized he might have to kill Munna, someone he holds dear.

Faris has crossed all limits in his jealousy and his ego is bruised. I never thought he would speak to Zarnab the way he did. Totally left all basic respect and decorum at the door šŸ˜³šŸ¤Æ I actually wanted what Zarnab said to happen. Him coming to her house but Munna stopping and dealing with him šŸ˜”

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-j9B5RIxC4/?igsh=MXVib3RuZThoeW9veA==

Green changed its timings again šŸ˜‚ Itā€™s back to Saturday and Sunday both.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

Ab se sirf ek hi episode per week hai kya?

Kahin show end toh nahin honewala?

Yeah, it seems like weā€™ll only be getting episodes on Sundays from now on. Weā€™re currently on episode 19, with just 7 episodes left out of the total 26. That means the show will wrap up in 7 weeks instead of 3, had we continued with two episodes a week. Honestly, Iā€™m okay with the drama not ending in just 3 weeks. Iā€™m glad we get to enjoy it a little longer.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Mifra wants something else it seems, she already knew faris is not trustworthy when he kept claiming his love for Zarnab & still secretly met her! In er case, she knows faris just uses her as a step to his ambitions! Besides, all the scary expressions have vanished from her face, the ones she used to have when faris talks about/attends calls from Zarnab!

I wonder what does she really want!It seems people in this show are more than what meets the eye!

I for a moment feared if dilbar will have a different side toošŸ˜…

I really donā€™t understand Mifrahā€™s obsession with Faris. I get that she likes him, but she knows heā€™s not a good person. If heā€™s willing to betray his own fiancĆ©e (and cousin) just to get ahead, what makes her think he wouldnā€™t do the same to her? Itā€™s pretty clear he doesnā€™t love Mifrah, so what exactly is she after?

At first, Mifrah seemed like a woman who would do anything to win the man she loved. Now, it feels like sheā€™s ready to leave him if he doesnā€™t meet her expectations. Iā€™m not sure why she ever loved him in the first place.

Faris seemed like a better man before, but his ambition to reach a higher position has led him to compromise his morals along the way. The man Mifrah (and Zarnab) loved no longer exists. Heā€™s become corrupt. Maybe Mifrah is testing him, hoping to find a glimpse of the Faris she once knew.

But doesnā€™t she realize she played a huge role in turning him into the person he is today? Is she really going to pretend he changed overnight? She kept pushing him to do whatever it took to get ahead, pressured him to stay with her, and threw tantrums whenever he tried to talk to or meet Zarnab. She seemed completely infatuated with him.

Yet, the moment he was dumped, her intense passion faded, and she became more practical.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Mifra wants something else it seems, she already knew faris is not trustworthy when he kept claiming his love for Zarnab & still secretly met her! In er case, she knows faris just uses her as a step to his ambitions! Besides, all the scary expressions have vanished from her face, the ones she used to have when faris talks about/attends calls from Zarnab!

I wonder what does she really want!It seems people in this show are more than what meets the eye!

I for a moment feared if dilbar will have a different side toošŸ˜…

One of the best things about this show is that the characters arenā€™t one-dimensional. They have multiple layers, which makes them intriguing. Faris and Rehmati are the most fascinating characters to me because theyā€™re so complex, with many different sides to them. Mifrah is also intriguing because it feels like we still donā€™t fully understand her. Sheā€™s not just a typical third party trying to break up a relationship, sheā€™s more nuanced than that. However, the change weā€™re seeing in her now doesnā€™t quite seem in line with how sheā€™s behaved previously.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Emotions hide karne ka toh ab koi fayda nahin! Bcz Dilbar already told Zarnab whom Munna loves!šŸ˜…

I think he'll say no to marriage with her concerned for her future!

By now, Zarnab should be fully aware that Munna loves her, so thereā€™s really no point in hiding it, and I doubt Munna would lie to her about it.

I donā€™t think heā€™ll refuse the marriage either. Maybe at first, but he will eventually agree. Weā€™ve seen Zarnab in a bridal dress at Munnaā€™s house, which suggests theyā€™re going to get married. However, I have a feeling something might happen to Munna on their wedding day.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Sp_25

Why were there tears in Rehamati's eyes after his deal with Faris, in that remote place. It was confusing. It seems even Rehamati is better than Faris. After that scene I felt maybe Rehamati will not kill Munna.

In the OST (Rahatā€™s version), there's a moment where you see Rehmati confronting Munna with a gun pointed at his back as he walks away, and you can sense his hesitation to pull the trigger. Rehmati has repeatedly denied wanting to kill Munna, but now heā€™s becoming desperate. Itā€™s not just because of the growing bond between Munna and Zarnab, but also because the politician wants to replace him with Munna. Rehmati knows that to save himself, he has to eliminate Munna. He understands this, but he also deeply cares for Munna and doesnā€™t want to kill him. However, he knows that itā€™s either his life or Munnaā€™s.