Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 1 months ago

I’ve gotten so spoiled by having two episodes a week. I can’t wait to see the next one! It looks like we’re finally going to get that intense scene in the upcoming episode. What do you guys think? Will Rehmati actually shoot Munna, or will he miss? I have a feeling Rehmati might miss, and Munna could retaliate by shooting him instead. I really hope Rehmati doesn’t die. He and Moazzam are just too much fun to watch.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Caption on this tweet smiley37

https://x.com/Bbsgirl26/status/1822680971587575811

Faris always seems irritated whenever he talks to Rehmati.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

It looks like the Gentleman team had a great time behind the scenes.

https://x.com/mayzah3033/status/1822112887227167021

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Yep, I also found this scene hilarious. Honestly, I sometimes feel a bit sorry for Rehmati.

https://x.com/Moni_is_Moni/status/1822686412904280221

LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

I’ve gotten so spoiled by having two episodes a week. I can’t wait to see the next one! It looks like we’re finally going to get that intense scene in the upcoming episode. What do you guys think? Will Rehmati actually shoot Munna, or will he miss? I have a feeling Rehmati might miss, and Munna could retaliate by shooting him instead. I really hope Rehmati doesn’t die. He and Moazzam are just too much fun to watch.

Ab se sirf ek hi episode per week hai kya?

Kahin show end toh nahin honewala?

LifeOfWhy thumbnail

Didn’t Mifrah herself tell Faris that when you love someone, you accept them completely, flaws and all? But now, after he’s been dumped, she suddenly seems concerned about the kind of person he is.

Mifra wants something else it seems, she already knew faris is not trustworthy when he kept claiming his love for Zarnab & still secretly met her! In er case, she knows faris just uses her as a step to his ambitions! Besides, all the scary expressions have vanished from her face, the ones she used to have when faris talks about/attends calls from Zarnab!

I wonder what does she really want!It seems people in this show are more than what meets the eye!

I for a moment feared if dilbar will have a different side too😅

LifeOfWhy thumbnail

Munna said he wouldn’t love Zarnab if she loved him back because he believes he won’t live much longer. Do you guys think that if Zarnab confesses her feelings to Munna, he’ll hide his own emotions and instead tell her not to love him because of his might not live that long?

Emotions hide karne ka toh ab koi fayda nahin! Bcz Dilbar already told Zarnab whom Munna loves!😅

I think he'll say no to marriage with her concerned for her future!

Sp_25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Why were there tears in Rehamati's eyes after his deal with Faris, in that remote place. It was confusing. It seems even Rehamati is better than Faris. After that scene I felt maybe Rehamati will not kill Munna.

Yep, I also found this scene hilarious. Honestly, I sometimes feel a bit sorry for Rehmati.

https://x.com/Moni_is_Moni/status/1822686412904280221

Rehmati is a grey character but I do enjoy watching his scenes. Neither i am able to hate this character.

Originally posted by: Sp_25

Why were there tears in Rehamati's eyes after his deal with Faris, in that remote place. It was confusing. It seems even Rehamati is better than Faris. After that scene I felt maybe Rehamati will not kill Munna.

I feel for a change in GM negative character aka rehmati will die not munna