Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 1 months ago

It's becoming increasingly clear that the politicians want Rehmati dead. The recent episodes have highlighted that they view Rehmati as a liability and are pushing for Munna to take his place. In this episode Munna refuses to go against Rehmati due to everything Rehmati has done for him.

Unfortunately, Rehmati appears to be growing more unhinged, as seen in the promo for episode 18, where he seems intent on attacking Munna again. This may be linked to what Faris said to him in todays episode.

All signs are pointing towards Rehmati's dying, with Munna likely seeking revenge for the killing of Rehamti.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

The comment Munna made about his mother’s belief—that dying hungry is better than eating haram—seems to reflect Zarnab's principles. This mirrors what she has told Faris several times. I wonder if Zarnab’s values are part of what attracted Munna to her. Initially, he might have been drawn to her from their first meeting, but as he listened to her, he likely saw reflections of the values his parents instilled in him. This connection might be why he fell in love with her.

It seems that Munna strives to be better, to embody the ideals his parents taught him. However, after losing his father, he followed the path of Rehmati, who was closest to him. Zarnab appears to inspire Munna to return to the values he once held dear and to become the person his parents hoped he would be.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Zarnab recognizes the goodness in Munna. Despite his background as a ghunda, she can see that he possesses a good heart and strong principles. Unlike Faris, who betrayed her and the country he swore to protect, Munna has managed to retain his values even within the harsh gangster environment.

Faris, on the other hand, was weak and easily succumbed to external pressures, losing all his principles. He failed to live up to the ideals he once represented. Munna, despite his rough environment, has maintained his integrity and principles.

It's no wonder Zarnab has developed feelings for Munna. He embodies the qualities she admires and values—the ideal man she has been searching for. Faris may have once seemed like that person, but he has since lost his way, while Munna remains true to his core values.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

This was Rehmati when Faris said that “I’ll give you Zarnab and you can marry her”:

Skjermbilde 2024-08-03 204059.jpg

This was Rehnmati when Faris said he wants to see Zarnab dance on mayun and mendhi:

Skjermbilde 2024-08-03 204032.jpg

This moment clearly showed that even Rehmati was taken aback by Faris’s comments. It’s clear that Rehmati has more respect for Zarnab than Faris does. Any remaining sympathy I had for Faris is now completely gone.

I wish someday Mifra also gets to know what sort of person is this Faris. I hope she realises soon n she too should ditch him like Zarnab. I believe both girls are strong n confident n too good for someone so timid like Faris.Both zarnab n mifra deserve so much better than this faris.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

It looks like both father and daughter have spent a bit too much time with gangsterssmiley36. Both of these scenes were really cute.

https://x.com/humayuns_gem/status/1819804485654663643

https://x.com/Rowshaniii/status/1819798938259771637

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I wish someday Mifra also gets to know what sort of person is this Faris. I hope she realises soon n she too should ditch him like Zarnab. I believe both girls are strong n confident n too good for someone so timid like Faris.Both zarnab n mifra deserve so much better than this faris.

Mifra already knows about Faris's corruption and the fact that he cheated on Zarnab with her. If I remember correctly, she said she would accept him with all his flaws because she loves him.

I don’t think his recent statements will change her feelings for him. She might eventually leave him, but she is well aware of the type of man he is. Just look at how he proposed to her—saying he wanted to get married so he could see Zarnab dance. She knows exactly how despicable he is.

I just don’t get why she loves him. She could do so much better. Honestly, sometimes it seems like she might even push or encourage him to do some of his worst deeds. It appears she’s not entirely innocent either.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I love how Zarnab’sfather will always support her smiley27

https://x.com/pseudonymYZ/status/1819776656023953415

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

This was Rehmati when Faris said that “I’ll give you Zarnab and you can marry her”:

Skjermbilde 2024-08-03 204059.jpg

This was Rehnmati when Faris said he wants to see Zarnab dance on mayun and mendhi:

Skjermbilde 2024-08-03 204032.jpg

This moment clearly showed that even Rehmati was taken aback by Faris’s comments. It’s clear that Rehmati has more respect for Zarnab than Faris does. Any remaining sympathy I had for Faris is now completely gone.

Faris's character has turned into negative one. Rest of the characters are grey except zarnab even rehmati is grey but after faris toh ab villain lag raha hai

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Finally watched the episode!

Being a gentleman isn't about outward appearances; it's an intrinsic quality. Munna and Rehmati may be seen as thugs, but if Zarnab's life were at risk, they would fight the entire world for her. Even Rehmati, who often seems rough, pales in comparison to the malevolence of Faris's intentions toward Zarnab.

The interaction between Zarnab and Munna at his house was particularly poignant. Munna’s description of his parents, saying they didn’t belong to this world and hence didn’t remain in it, was deeply moving. Humayun’s performance in that scene was outstanding, capturing the profound pain and loss Munna feels.

The standout moment of the episode was the father-daughter interaction. The way Zarnab's father gently helped her realize she had fallen in love with Munna, and Zarnab’s ensuing denial, was beautifully portrayed. The scene was rich with emotional complexity, highlighting the deep bond between them and Zarnab's internal struggle.

The beauty of this drama lies in how every character, even the smallest ones like Zulmi, has something meaningful to contribute. The performances are outstanding across the board, from the leads to the villains and the supporting characters. This is the only drama where I've appreciated every actor. On one hand, you can't help but love Zarnab and Munna, and on the other, you find it hard to hate Rehmati, Mifra, and Faris. Each character has their own compelling story to tell.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Episode 18 of Gentleman is heresmiley41

https://youtu.be/57XD_2J3V90?si=Hmvqal6Pe_jdRwCR