Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 1 months ago

Aww... Poor Munna was so disappointed when he thought that Zarnab had left without seeing him.

Skjermbilde 2024-07-28 211856.jpg

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Just when you thought Rehmati would be the worst character on the show, Faris comes along and takes the crown.

Good job Faris, good job.

Clap GIFs | Tenor

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Just when you thought Rehmati would be the worst character on the show, Faris comes along and takes the crown.

Good job Faris, good job.

Clap GIFs | Tenor

Rehmati is not worst, mifrah and those ministers are there too

So zarnab has fallen for munna

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Am I the only one who actually felt bad for faris? I don't why, but I felt bad for him the way he was ousted out of zarnab's lifesmiley19

M not liking this falling in love.Show has suddenly taken the cliched route. How is zarnan falling for Munna so easily knowing very well that he is a thug. This isn't sitting well with her character trait.

Somewhere the writing is lacking here, n m not convinced with this sudden love.

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Yet to watch yesterday's episode.

Watched Saturday's episode.This faris proposed mifra in the worst possible waysmiley44

I feel both zarnab n mifra deserve better. If you really observe properly, mifra n zarnab are the only truely bold and daring characters of the show. Though both are in different path, their character trait is impressive.

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Am I the only one who actually felt bad for faris? I don't why, but I felt bad for him the way he was ousted out of zarnab's lifesmiley19

M not liking this falling in love.Show has suddenly taken the cliched route. How is zarnan falling for Munna so easily knowing very well that he is a thug. This isn't sitting well with her character trait.

I don't know why they don't show falling in love phase properly...no one asking for mushy mushy scenes but it should be believable

Loving their performances though... Zahid is too good in being negative...next week promo he is deadly

Yumna sohai scenes are really enjoyable

Zahid yumna should do another drama as leads...they are too good

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

There is no build up of love track

Pehly munna aur zarnab ki thodi bonding toh dekhaty. Unki friendship hoti. Thoda time saarh guzarty. Aisy kaisey ek daam sy pyaar hoga. Zarnab said that she loved Faris for 8 years. 8 saal ka pyaar bhulana asaan thodi na hota hai. Aur phir foran sy dobara pyaar karna. Jab faris cousin hoky dhoka dey sakhta hai then how can she trust munna so easily.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

There is no build up of love track

Pehly munna aur zarnab ki thodi bonding toh dekhaty. Unki friendship hoti. Thoda time saarh guzarty. Aisy kaisey ek daam sy pyaar hoga. Zarnab said that she loved Faris for 8 years. 8 saal ka pyaar bhulana asaan thodi na hota hai. Aur phir foran sy dobara pyaar karna. Jab faris cousin hoky dhoka dey sakhta hai then how can she trust munna so easily.

I think gentleman is going fast paced

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I watched Sunday's episode too.

I take back my sympathies for farissmiley7. I can understand he's heartbroken , but using Rehmati against Munna to settle scores with zarnab? Doesn't he know why Munna became her protector and what rehmati is capable of doing?

The engagement is broken n he wants revenge, but what if rehmati does something and zarnab gets hurt in the process? Will he be able to forgive himself after that? Who made this dude assistant commissioner ? Zarnab and Mifra seem smarter than him!!

The best part of the episode is the scene between zarnab- mifra. Both yumna n Sohai have such powerful screen presence.

I hope Sohail gets her own show in a lead role after this one. She is a terrific actress. I always love her scenes with zarnab and faris. I really hope zarnab- mifra become good friends in the show. And those dialogue delivery of zarnab was top notch. I felt more chemistry between zarnab-mifra than zarnab- Munna or zarnab- farissmiley36. If I may say that.lol 😆

Edited by nightingale1234 - 1 months ago