Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 1 months ago

I loved the last scene! Rehmati is such a good villain. He is one of those characters you can’t help but enjoy watching because he’s just that entertaining.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Rehmati is such a drama queen! I laughed my butt off when Zarnab called out his overacting smiley37

Skjermbilde 2024-07-27 185454.jpg

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Rehmati is a true villain. When he took a step toward Zarnab, it gave me the creeps. The background sound just added to that feeling.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

With everything the politicians are doing against Rehmati, they're only driving him further against Munna. It seems like he's on the edge of losing control. He's already tried to kill Munna and has now threatened two politicians. This escalation might push them to decide to eliminate him, and they aren't holding back in making that clear.

By the way, do these politicians have names? It feels like they’ve intentionally kept them nameless.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I don’t understand why Faris keeps sharing personal details about his relationship with Mifra when she continuously taunts him with everything he reveals.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

When the politician told Rehmati to “try becoming friends” with Munna, and Rehmati responded with “I’ve tried” in reference to Zarnab. That was such a funny scenesmiley37.

My reaction at first was:

Who What When How GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

They were. But I have to admit, Zarnab’s fearlessness makes me scared for her. This is not the first time I wanted to hide behind my pillow while watching her yell at a ghunda.

Download Animal Cat Gif - Gif Abyss

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

So true. Rehmati’s character is always a delight to watch. His scenes are always entertaing