Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Finally Faris ka qissa khatam hua. Tho, I dont dislike his character. He is just practical and selfish. Not a villain just a grey character.

I agree. Finally we are done with that. I wonder if he is going to make things difficult for Munna because Zarnab.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

So now these ministers want Munna as leader of gundas. Let's see if munna will accept this post or not

I hope not. I don’t think Zarnab is going to like him becoming barda bhai.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: awida

I am in love with this show. I just love Zarnab and Munna. smiley27 The way the were taking glimpses of each other , avoiding exact eyelocks.. as he has that deep respect for her, and she was a bit shy!smiley9..when she was leaving the hospital room with her father, then she flied back to him the moment she heared him .. smiley42

I felt sad for Faris. He loved Zarnab in his own way, but he wanted it all. I feel he won't accept his lose, and maybe he'll redeem himself in the end, by trying to save her, and lose his own life.smiley13

Zarnab's father is the father every girl wants .. and I am lucky my father was like that only: supporting, protecting, and understanding.

Rehmati is bey rehem, Mifra is selfish, but I liked her warning Faris that she may dumb him in the end.. he laugh was epic. smiley15

Thank you KRQ for giving us this gem. smiley31

I completely agree. I love this show, and the scene where they steal glances at each other was so cute. Zarnab definitely knows that Munna has feelings for her. I wonder if she’s starting to develop feelings for him as well. I think her father senses there’s something between them, which is why he was so quick to end her engagement with Faris.

I did feel sorry for Faris, but he doesn’t deserve to be with Zarnab after cheating. At least now, he won’t be stuck between Zarnab and Mifra. To be honest Zahid is probably the only reason why I don’t hate Faris.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Won't that be against her own principles to fall in love with a goon? It's really weird.

There's no falling in love phase, no friendship phase nothing is being shown here. I m finding lot of loopholes and disconnect from last two episodes.

It would go against her principles to be involved with him while he is a gangster. In the promo, she explicitly asks him to be a gentleman and stop acting like a gangster.

What we’re seeing now is the initial phase of falling in love. She’s not in love with him yet. It’s not surprising that she might fall for someone who would take a bullet for her and stand up against dangerous gangster on her behalf. She has witnessed his strong principles and understands that he’s a fundamentally good person who’s made some poor choices.

Her first impression of him has slowly changed after every encounter with him. After she got to know him a little better, she understood that he is a good guy.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Exactly

Ek daam sy itna pyaar kaisey hogia? Just because he told her that he will be her saviour. Who shows so much concern for a gunda? Who stays at hospital for 26 hours for some stranger. Unki koi friendship yan aisi bonding toh dekha detey

He’s risking his life to stand up against a dangerous gangster in order to protect her. He was shot and nearly killed because of this. He’s protecting her from a gangster who went to her home and threatened her father. She know that unlike Munna, who respects her wishes, Rehmati is a genuine gangster who prioritizes his own desires over her wishes.

Zarnab, like anyone would be, is deeply appreciative of his protection and likely feels guilty that his actions led to him being shot and nearly losing his life. If someone risked their life to protect me, I would definitely pray for their safety and well-being, even if I barely knew them.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Me too, it’s such a good song.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Arey Romance tha, mujhse dekh ker sharam aa rahey thy, ke aba ke samrey yeh sub kuch chal raha hai 😜

I felt the scene where she feeds him was a little much. Is she really that comfortable with him to the point where she can feed him?

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

I felt the scene where she feeds him was a little much. Is she really that comfortable with him to the point where she can feed him?

I didn't like this scene. Feeding scene is unnecessary as it doesn't go well with Zarnab's character at this point

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

It would go against her principles to be involved with him while he is a gangster. In the promo, she explicitly asks him to be a gentleman and stop acting like a gangster.

What we’re seeing now is the initial phase of falling in love. She’s not in love with him yet. It’s not surprising that she might fall for someone who would take a bullet for her and stand up against dangerous gangster on her behalf. She has witnessed his strong principles and understands that he’s a fundamentally good person who’s made some poor choices.

Her first impression of him has slowly changed after every encounter with him. After she got to know him a little better, she understood that he is a good guy.

If Zarnab accepts Munna after he leave bhai gari then it is acceptable that a girl like Zarnab can fall for a guy like Munna since its a fiction. But still makers should slow down their love story so that we can feel the development

Edited by Virgo27 - 1 months ago

Ranking or rating on which basics??

Edited by Virgo27 - 1 months ago