Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: awida

I am in love with this show. I just love Zarnab and Munna. smiley27 The way the were taking glimpses of each other , avoiding exact eyelocks.. as he has that deep respect for her, and she was a bit shy!smiley9..when she was leaving the hospital room with her father, then she flied back to him the moment she heared him .. smiley42

I felt sad for Faris. He loved Zarnab in his own way, but he wanted it all. I feel he won't accept his lose, and maybe he'll redeem himself in the end, by trying to save her, and lose his own life.smiley13

Zarnab's father is the father every girl wants .. and I am lucky my father was like that only: supporting, protecting, and understanding.

Rehmati is bey rehem, Mifra is selfish, but I liked her warning Faris that she may dumb him in the end.. he laugh was epic. smiley15

Thank you KRQ for giving us this gem. smiley31

Welcome to GM thread ..smiley31

Offcourse Zarnab is really lucky to have a such loving, caring, cooperative and friendly father. All girl who have fathers like Zarnab's are luckiest people. 😇smiley27

Edited by Virgo27 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

What's your view on Zarnab's extra care or behavior towards Munna? I found it ott in episode 13 that's why didn't watch episode 14 . I am confused smiley18

If it had happened out of the blue I would have said extra care but there was a specific scene I think last week? Munna comes to her house and specifically mentions the threat from Rehmati towards her and how he’s the only man standing between her and Rehmati. He also made the possibility of his imminent death pretty clear to her. Which she obviously took seriously because she tied the Imam Zamin around his arm for protection. If someone who has spoken to you about protecting your life and honor suddenly gets shot by the person who means you direct harm, you’re obviously going to feel indebted to this man.

So the prayers and concern were completely logical for me. Munna was pretty close to dying and almost did. Also in character for someone like Zarnab because she’s too idealistic and goes the extra mile. This woman has stuck by someone like Faris through his criminal acts and through cheating. She melts at the first sign of honesty and repentance. So someone like Munna who is the epitome of that (honesty, repentance, also loyalty) getting harmed trying to protect her? Yeah. This shiz is totally up her alley smiley36

Also her dad was right there with her through it all. Supporting her and understanding her. She was also pretty clear and direct with Faris. Their relationship was already pretty broken but this ordeal helped her see that she was wrong about Walis not existing. And her father realizing that she doesn’t have to be tied to Faris to feel content. And thanks to Faris’s constant and ongoing cheating, neither Zarnab nor her dad have any patience for Faris’s judgments smiley36

Idk it was a lot of fun for me to watch Faris squirm seeing Zarnab slipping away from his fingers and Mifra’s prediction coming true smiley37 He deserves this lol

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Is zarnab actually in love with munna? Because her actions are clearly indicating toward this

I don’t think she’s in love. I think she’s in awe of his actions and feels indebted to him. He told her he might lose his life trying to protect her and that’s exactly what ended up happening. If someone dies for you after telling you the night before keh yeh hoga tou naturally you’ll have that sense of care and responsibility towards that person. Insaaniyat bhi aakhir koi cheez hai. You do end up feeling protective about that person who almost died trying to protect you.

I do think she and abba suspect now keh he also “likes likes” her smiley36 thanks to Dilbar not being subtle at all and Munna’s disbelieving stares lol

Originally posted by: tgota92

I don’t think she’s in love. I think she’s in awe of his actions and feels indebted to him. He told her he might lose his life trying to protect her and that’s exactly what ended up happening. If someone dies for you after telling you the night before keh yeh hoga tou naturally you’ll have that sense of care and responsibility towards that person. Insaaniyat bhi aakhir koi cheez hai. You do end up feeling protective about that person who almost died trying to protect you.

I do think she and abba suspect now keh he also “likes likes” her smiley36 thanks to Dilbar not being subtle at all and Munna’s disbelieving stares lol

Dilbar being dilbar bina filter lagaye bol diya uss ney sab kuch 😂🤣🫢

Finally watched episode 14 of GM. It was really good. I was reluctant to watch it as i have seen some comments how Zarnab and Munna doing Ankh mataka in front Zarnab's father but I felt it was not like that. Zarnab was awkward about Munna's Gaze. It was not romantic gaze from Zarnab. She was confused and awarkward. smiley20

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Finally watched episode 14 of GM. It was really good. I was reluctant to watch it as i have seen some comments how Zarnab and Munna doing Ankh mataka in front Zarnab's father but I felt it was not like that. Zarnab was awkward about Munna's Gaze. It was not romantic gaze from Zarnab. She was confused and awarkward. smiley20

Arey Romance tha, mujhse dekh ker sharam aa rahey thy, ke aba ke samrey yeh sub kuch chal raha hai 😜

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9xW2hAIQd3/?igsh=MWpjdmNjMTRiYmlnOQ==

The angst Munna and Zarnab served. Specially Yumna's concerned expressions and that run. smiley9

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Is zarnab actually in love with munna? Because her actions are clearly indicating toward this

It does seem like she has feelings for him.