Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Exactly

Ek daam sy itna pyaar kaisey hogia? Just because he told her that he will be her saviour. Who shows so much concern for a gunda? Who stays at hospital for 26 hours for some stranger. Unki koi friendship yan aisi bonding toh dekha detey

Even her father found it ok to stay in the hospital. If it was only Zarnab I would've said that she is an emotional girl.. but her father? I thought I missed something because I didn't watch the previous episodes. smiley4

His voice smiley9 Love his acting in GM. He is grey but yesterday i felt bad for him. Thanks to Zahid acting smiley20

Originally posted by: awida

Even her father found it ok to stay in the hospital. If it was only Zarnab I would've said that she is an emotional girl.. but her father? I thought I missed something because I didn't watch the previous episodes. smiley4

Wohi toh her father took stand for her and broke her engagement with faris that was a good move but that too much concern for munna by both zarnab and her father was odd.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Wohi toh her father took stand for her and broke her engagement with faris that was a good move but that too much concern for munna by both zarnab and her father was odd.

Was it confirmed that Munna was a victim? It could've been a fight between 2 gangs?

Binge watched the 2 episodes this week 🥹

I think my MOST favorite development has been the bond between Zarnab and her dad. This is such a progressive and refreshing take on the father daughter relationship. The way he just GETS her. The way he knows keh even though she has “settled” for Faris, this decision is a compromise and isn’t making her happy like she deserves to be. And him noticing the change in her while she’s in the hospital and acknowledging how and why it’s important to her to save this guy. Zarnab upholds her ideals so much but I feel her father cherishes them even more than she does smiley27 And during this whole time he’s noticing the friction between her and Faris, Faris becoming overbearing and judgmental, and there is NOTHING Zarnab doesn’t share with her father, absolutely nothing is left out, so he sees her unhappiness with Faris and the sense of peace she’s achieved tending to someone who has proven his loyalty to her. So in the end where he chooses her happiness over being tied to Faris? That was such a great scene. Who writes fathers like this? I mean it was so great to see father and daughter together this whole time.

It’s not even about what Munna feels for his daughter (I believe he suspects) and what Zarnab feels for him. It’s more about how his daughter was compromising on her ideals and ending up less happy than she deserved to be, and now she’s suddenly found peace and a task she feels good doing. Paying back someone who had tried to save her. I love that he acknowledged that she needed this task - something she could divert to while she was compromising on “lesser” choices. And ultimately that speech at the end to Faris was the nail in the coffin. He was done. Just like he knew his daughter was done with him the moment he reversed his transfer. Pehle he was like his daughter will be okay with a man even if he isn’t a wali (saint) but now he realized that will just make her miserable in the long run when things are already so broken. And Zarnab showed him that in a situation separated from Faris, she can actually find little things to be content and happy with. So I loved that last scene SO SO MUCH.

This isn’t even about feelings like I said. Clearly they are developing too between the leads but from strictly the father daughter relationship standpoint these two episodes were so so wholesome smiley27 A father for who his daughters ideals and happiness >>>>> anything else 🥹

Edited by tgota92 - 1 months ago

I really loved how OPEN Zarnab was with her dad about it all and kept asking him if he thinks she’s doing too much. And was very clear and open with Faris too. Nothing was hidden or sneaky like the way Faris does it. It was an honest admission that she felt indebted to Munna and she is someone who would go to these lengths. Its just who she is. Remember this is the same woman who forgave Faris too. So.. she is like this. Whatever she does she does with an open heart and sincerity.

I also love how Abba told Faris off keh government officials always land on the scene when the crime has already been committed so what use is he? In that scene I felt keh Abba already likes Munna more because he’s on the front lines to save his daughter and is willing to take bullets for her smiley36

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yumna Zaidi

Originally posted by: Virgo27

His voice smiley9 Love his acting in GM. He is grey but yesterday i felt bad for him. Thanks to Zahid acting smiley20

I am really liking zahid and yumna in gentleman. I want to see zahid and yumna in a full fledged drama . They are such good actors indualluly and together are fire.

Originally posted by: Sunshine75

I am really liking zahid and yumna in gentleman. I want to see zahid and yumna in a full fledged drama . They are such good actors indualluly and together are fire.

Yeah Zahid and Yumna has great screen presence as an onscreen couple smiley27

Originally posted by: tgota92

I really loved how OPEN Zarnab was with her dad about it all and kept asking him if he thinks she’s doing too much. And was very clear and open with Faris too. Nothing was hidden or sneaky like the way Faris does it. It was an honest admission that she felt indebted to Munna and she is someone who would go to these lengths. Its just who she is. Remember this is the same woman who forgave Faris too. So.. she is like this. Whatever she does she does with an open heart and sincerity.

I also love how Abba told Faris off keh government officials always land on the scene when the crime has already been committed so what use is he? In that scene I felt keh Abba already likes Munna more because he’s on the front lines to save his daughter and is willing to take bullets for her smiley36

What's your view on Zarnab's extra care or behavior towards Munna? I found it ott in episode 13 that's why didn't watch episode 14 . I am confused smiley18