Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Such father's characters are treat to watch

Is zarnab actually in love with munna? Because her actions are clearly indicating toward this

Edited by NINALOGY - 2 months ago

Finally Faris ka qissa khatam hua. Tho, I dont dislike his character. He is just practical and selfish. Not a villain just a grey character.

So now these ministers want Munna as leader of gundas. Let's see if munna will accept this post or not

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I am in love with this show. I just love Zarnab and Munna. smiley27 The way the were taking glimpses of each other , avoiding exact eyelocks.. as he has that deep respect for her, and she was a bit shy!smiley9..when she was leaving the hospital room with her father, then she flied back to him the moment she heared him .. smiley42

I felt sad for Faris. He loved Zarnab in his own way, but he wanted it all. I feel he won't accept his lose, and maybe he'll redeem himself in the end, by trying to save her, and lose his own life.smiley13

Zarnab's father is the father every girl wants .. and I am lucky my father was like that only: supporting, protecting, and understanding.

Rehmati is bey rehem, Mifra is selfish, but I liked her warning Faris that she may dumb him in the end.. he laugh was epic. smiley15

Thank you KRQ for giving us this gem. smiley31

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Is zarnab actually in love with munna? Because her actions are clearly indicating toward this

Won't that be against her own principles to fall in love with a goon? It's really weird.

There's no falling in love phase, no friendship phase nothing is being shown here. I m finding lot of loopholes and disconnect from last two episodes.

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Won't that be against her own principles to fall in love with a goon? It's really weird.

There's no falling in love phase, no friendship phase nothing is being shown here. I m finding lot of loopholes and disconnect from last two episodes.

Exactly

Ek daam sy itna pyaar kaisey hogia? Just because he told her that he will be her saviour. Who shows so much concern for a gunda? Who stays at hospital for 26 hours for some stranger. Unki koi friendship yan aisi bonding toh dekha detey

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

There are loopholes no doubt but I don't think she has fallen, there is feel good factor...I can be wrong though

She is conscious coz now she knows Munna has crush on her from zulmi and dilbar talks...that's why there was stolen glimpses in hospital

Edited by Achelvi - 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7LD0WBvdPu/?igsh=MWJjbHFicDRqZDJsZw==

I am obsessed with this song. Listening it on loop smiley9🎧🎢🎢smiley27

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Exactly

Ek daam sy itna pyaar kaisey hogia? Just because he told her that he will be her saviour. Who shows so much concern for a gunda? Who stays at hospital for 26 hours for some stranger. Unki koi friendship yan aisi bonding toh dekha detey

I know right. It's as if in two episodes the show has picked up jet speed.lol

They took 7 episodes for character building, so could have spent atleast 2-3 episodes on the progression of their relation.