Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sp_25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Somewhere I feel the episode especially zarnab and her father's concern became OTT. But then I think, if somebody dies or is injured while saving you, how should we behave? Are we becoming so practical that we have lost sensitivity. It is very confusing for me. So since yesterday I am not sure whether I liked the episode. The scenes were very nice, but knowing their background, it felt OTT. And what has Rehamati done suddenly that is a threat to the ministers?

Originally posted by: Sp_25

Somewhere I feel the episode especially zarnab and her father's concern became OTT. But then I think, if somebody dies or is injured while saving you, how should we behave? Are we becoming so practical that we have lost sensitivity. It is very confusing for me. So since yesterday I am not sure whether I liked the episode. The scenes were very nice, but knowing their background, it felt OTT. And what has Rehamati done suddenly that is a threat to the ministers?

Whatever zarnab and her father did was out of humanity which is becoming less in today's world mainly coz PPL are engaged in their own life problems and no time

The concern did look little OTT but different PPL behave differently to situations, it would have looked normal had they showed some of friendship between them

I hope our doubts are cleared in upcoming episodes regarding rehmati Munna ministers equation

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Finally with AR wedding done , I got time to catch up all episodes .

HH direction is top notch like how importance is given to small details and how scenes are infused into day to day activities - looks so casual yet u donโ€™t miss them .

HH and his triangles are always nice to watch onscreen be it Bano - Hassan - Rabia or Rumi - Sonia - Farrukh and now Munna - Zarnab - Farris .

what a delight to see a parent - child interactions after eons . last I saw has to be Durre Shehwar and Shehwar and her dadโ€™s and ZGH - Kashaf and her moms interactions are lovely memory to me . Zarnab and her dad might not be that level but they go well with todayโ€™s time line.

I just love Mirfa - to see a women char who is self aware and unapologetic , speak her mind and go after a man she likes is well portrayed annd actress playing her is very good . Also what a moment it would be if she also later dumps Faris and he will land royally on his fat mooch - wish someone told the actor that mooch was such distraction or could have gone for better one . It didnโ€™t add much to his char rather only made it more comical.

Edited by Winterberry - 2 months ago
blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Zarnab ko kuch ziada he pyaar nahi aa raha Munna per ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. She is still engaged to Faris. Kuch ajeeb laga.

They showed the father walking awkwardly out of the room and giving these concerned expressions, he also noticed that something was weird. Let's see what he says to her in the next episode.

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Whatever zarnab and her father did was out of humanity which is becoming less in today's world mainly coz PPL are engaged in their own life problems and no time

The concern did look little OTT but different PPL behave differently to situations, it would have looked normal had they showed some of friendship between them

I hope our doubts are cleared in upcoming episodes regarding rehmati Munna ministers equation

In today's world, relatives don't show that much concern toh strangers sy kya hi expect karna. But as It's GM world, here anything is possible

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Z probably wanted to flex at Faris, if you have Mirfa who will help u raise in power , am no less I have my own Munna who is ready to die for me .

I understand it seemed too much too soon but in Z case they were establishing her disconnect with F since long and she even went and broke her engagement which is huge coming from Z , it was like she was closing his chapter .

Z comes from this generation of Journalist who believe there is good and bad . And they feel with there strong morals and power of pen they can change the world . F whom she probably idolozed at some point in her life was her Ideal man and his true face must be such a shocker and in this mele she meets Munna who in her dictionary is Poster boy for a Gunda turns out to be just opposite .

He who she despised all her life ended up with bullets fighting for her while the man she was ready to make her protector and who infact has all power didnโ€™t move a muscle to do same so that concern and all probably came from that and all last few days happenings must have added to it sub consciously. But wish they didnโ€™t make it so dramatic and waited a little to establish it unless there is much more which will be told in coming episodes.

What a headline it will Famous Gunda Munna Iqbal takes bullets for his favourite journalist Zarnab ji.

Edited by Winterberry - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Zarnab ko kuch ziada he pyaar nahi aa raha Munna per ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. She is still engaged to Faris. Kuch ajeeb laga.

They showed the father walking awkwardly out of the room and giving these concerned expressions, he also noticed that something was weird. Let's see what he says to her in the next episode.

Iss sab sy pehly munna zarnab ki dosti toh karwa detey. Unky 2-4 scenes toh detey. Ek daam sy itni zaida concern dekha di.

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Iss sab sy pehly munna zarnab ki dosti toh karwa detey. Unky 2-4 scenes toh detey. Ek daam sy itni zaida concern dekha di.

Yes, writing is lacking to establish the connection between Munna and Zarnab so that she can get this concerned about him.