Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 2 months ago

The scene where she pleads for him to wake up was really moving. This OST has definitely grown on me, it fit the moment perfectly.

https://x.com/Tehreem_S/status/1814717222234833407

I really love zarnab and her abba's scenes...it's really refreshing to see such a supportive father for a change in dramas, he really listens to her and understands her POV and explains her without forcing his views on her

He wasn't happy when zarnab agreed to marry to Faris as she was being practical and taking decision against her beliefs...dramas really should show such father daughter relationship instead of showing father blackmailing their daughters to marriage most of the time

Glad to see such changes happening finally in dramas nowadays

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Achelvi

I really love zarnab and her abba's scenes...it's really refreshing to see such a supportive father for a change in dramas, he really listens to her and understands her POV and explains her without forcing his views on her

He wasn't happy when zarnab agreed to marry to Faris as she was being practical and taking decision against her beliefs...dramas really should show such father daughter relationship instead of showing father blackmailing their daughters to marriage most of the time

Glad to see such changes happening finally in dramas nowadays

I hope we get to see more of this in other dramas. There are very few dramas that feature good fathers, but most dramas end up portraying the same stereotypical fathers.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I watched the episode.

It seems like they are in a hurry to bring zarnab - Munna close. I mean, I understand he was shot because of zarnab n she was concerned. But, faris's reaction was my reaction smiley36 Ek din mein Munna itna khaas hogaya ?

1000021011.jpg

I mean hein, Munna is getting so much dua n prayers smiley36

Both baap beti , so much worried for Munna looked out of the place. It didn't look like Munna was a Gunda, it looked like Munna is the son-in-law jiske liye heroine dua maang Rahi hei n uske papa is scared ki usko kuch hua tho meri beti ka kya hoga

All the actors are so good in gentleman, even junior actors

Performance wise no complaints

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I watched the episode.

It seems like they are in a hurry to bring zarnab - Munna close. I mean, I understand he was shot because of zarnab n she was concerned. But, faris's reaction was my reaction smiley36 Ek din mein Munna itna khaas hogaya ?

1000021011.jpg

I mean hein, Munna is getting so much dua n prayers smiley36

Both baap beti , so much worried for Munna looked out of the place. It didn't look like Munna was a Gunda, it looked like Munna is the son-in-law jiske liye heroine dua maang Rahi hei n uske papa is scared ki usko kuch hua tho meri beti ka kya hoga

I agree on this, they could have showed some sort of friendship between them before the shootout so that it wouldn't look out of place and the concern more valid other than just humanity

Yesterday's episode disappointed me with respect to Zarnab's over the top care and concern for Munna. It was not looking genuine. Why a girl is so worried about a man who is nothing for him. I can expect her to pray for Munna as its normal we pray for strangers sometimes. But then offering Shukrany ky nawafil is looking forced. Spending whole night in hospital was another forced attempt. Her father was worried as his son in law is on the hospital bed smiley36

And most ott scene when she was looking Munna through glass door and called his name and Munna moved his finger smiley36 Typical Bollywood scene but i didn't get any emotion.

And in next promo she is feeding him with her hands. Kia hospital Mai koi nurse ni hy jo Zarnab Usy Khana khila rhi hy Wo bi apni hatho sy smiley23

Edited by Virgo27 - 2 months ago

Why Zarnab is not ending her engament with faris? As she is really pissed and irritated by him. So its better to end a relationship

Edited by Virgo27 - 2 months ago

How Munna become so important for Ministers that they are all against Rahmati now. Even put him in the jail for attempting murder of Munna. Isn't Rahmati more big and powerful than Munna??

I enjoyed Rahmati in last episode. His actions, reactions all were making sense. Specially this scene where he has to act for a picture smiley36smiley36

IMG_20240721_112308.jpg