Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 2 months ago

When Zarnab found out about Munna, she didn’t hesitate to go to the hospital. She appeared deeply concerned. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t have any romantic feelings for Munna, but she genuinely values him as a person. Her worry was entirely understandable, especially knowing he was hurt because of her. Her care and respect for him after this are likely to strengthen their bond and deepen her appreciation for his character.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

What I love about this episode is Faris's clear discomfort with Zarnab's concern for Munna. Faris doesn't like that she has spent the entire day at the hospital, praying for Munna's recovery.

Him not liking her caring for another man, yet he has no problem with going on dates with Mifra. I really enjoyed Mifra’s comment, asking if Faris would come to her if Zarnab declared her love for Munna one day.

I wonder if Faris dumps Zarnab on their wedding day, realizing that she might actually be in love with Munna.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Poor Rehmati having to go to prison for his actions. In the last episode, it was clear that Rehmati was provoked into attacking Munna, driven by his belief that the politicians wanted him dead and preferred Munna in his place. Now, he’s been imprisoned for his actions against Munna, with those around him emphasizing the need for Munna to survive.

Rehmati will undoubtedly view Munna as a major threat moving forward. His jealousy, especially after learning that Zarnab is at the hospital praying for Munna, will only fuel his resentment further.

It will be intriguing to see how Rehmati reacts and what his next move will be.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I think that Rehmati might be the one who ends up dying. I don't think it will be Dilbar and Zulmi. The politicians clearly disapprove of Rehmati’s actions and have been threatening him in the last episodes.

It seems likely that Rehmati will meet his end, which will drive Munna to seek revenge. Munna will probably take on these corrupt politicians and bring them down.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Have you guys seen promo for the next episode?smiley3

x.com/Greentvpakistan/status/1814691744648143003

Edited by TheMsSupernova - 2 months ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

We have already seen in the promo, but it still looked so good in the episode. This tweet explains it so well why the scene looked so good.

https://x.com/abhinaajao19/status/1814715961255338328

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

This scene too was beautifully shot.

https://x.com/shamshadshkh/status/1814721238096318933

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

When he said that Munna is afraid of hersmiley37

https://x.com/im_gudiya27/status/1814718609999999314

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

And a new friendship was born. I’m curious to see if it will be Dilbar who helps Zarnab recognize her feelings for Munna, much like he did with Munna himself.

https://x.com/Positive_soul24/status/1814717766408061113