Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Bold: Yes, they are. And Zarnab will gradually develop feelings for Munna now that she is no longer attached to Faris. She already cares deeply for Munna; just look at how concerned she appeared when she thought Munna might be dead.

I just want that stupid engagement with Faris to end as soon as possible.

Faris to mery dil sy utar gaya hy. Itna bura lg raha hy Ub don't know why Zarnab didn't break her engagement with him. I am disappointed by that scene Zarnab Forgave him easily smiley15

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Yes i am really looking forward to their Scenes where Zarnab will be talking care of him. Right now i just want them to be friends as Zarnab's feelings towards Munna will not sit well with audience as she is engaged to faris for 8 years.

Do you remember scene where both Munzar were sitting togather in one of promo i think that scene will come in next episodes where Zarnab will bring food for him smiley27smiley9

Do you think we might get this scene before them eating together?

Skjermbilde 2024-07-03 172427.jpg

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Faris to mery dil sy utar gaya hy. Itna bura lg raha hy Ub don't know why Zarnab didn't break her engagement with him. I am disappointed by that scene Zarnab Forgave him easily smiley15

I agree. I was also very disappointed when Zarnab agreed to marry Faris. The only redeeming quality about Faris is that Zahid portrays him with amazing acting skills. I understand he's probably the most realistic character in the show, but I don’t like him. He comes across as weak and there's nothing admirable about him. I appreciate Rehamti's character more because, despite his potential flaws, he stands his ground. When threatened, he confronts the situation head on and takes action. In contrast, Faris consistently bow downs to Mifra's demands.

What irritated me the most was when he discussed what happened with Zarnab with Mifra. This behavior is problematic because it shows a lack of respect for Zarnab's privacy and trust. Sharing intimate details of their relationship with someone else, especially someone like Mifra, undermines the trust between Faris and Zarnab.

Do you think we might get this scene before them eating together?

Skjermbilde 2024-07-03 172427.jpg

Don't have any idea but its looking that they are in hospital because its not Zarnab house.

Edited by Virgo27 - 2 months ago
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Don't have any idea but its looking that they are in hospital because its not Zarnab house.

Yeah, if it's house, why would police be there with him? It's definitely hospital, kyunki goli lagi hei na, FIR lagegi .

Today i have met many family members and i am happy that all my cousins and uncles are loving this drama. Surprisingly all male members are more invested in Rahmati- Munna-Faris Dynamics than Zarnab -Munna smiley36

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

They're definitely at the hospital. Maybe Rehmati is there to visit Munna, and Zarnab is present too. Rehmati's goons are also holding fruits. People typically bring fruits when visiting someone in the hospital.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Today i have met many family members and i am happy that all my cousins and uncles are loving this drama. Surprisingly all male members are more invested in Rahmati- Munna-Faris Dynamics than Zarnab -Munna smiley36

I'd be more surprised if they were more interested in Munna and Zarnab.

They're definitely at the hospital. Maybe Rehmati is there to visit Munna, and Zarnab is present too. Rehmati's goons are also holding fruits. People typically bring fruits when visiting someone in the hospital.

Hahaha that's true.

When I watched this scene in ost i thought Rahmati is bringing all these fruits for Zarnab and her father. As People also bring baskets of fruits during baat paki ceremony smiley36

I'd be more surprised if they were more interested in Munna and Zarnab.

By looking at the premise of story focused on gundas, AC and politicians, People are expecting more fights and tussles or Wesy bi these days "Politics and politicians " is most favorite topic of Pakistani people.

Just wait for proper love story of MunZar to begin, They will be hot topic too smiley42smiley9

Edited by Virgo27 - 2 months ago