Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Episode 12 deserves it's own discussion post. I'll come back to that later.

Did you watch it? What are your thoughts on Episode 11?

Yeah i watched all two episodes. In episode 11

There were three favorite scenes

One at the start which is dream sequence of Munna smiley42

Second one was Rahmati and Munna's discussion. That scene gave insight of Munna and Rahmati's relationship. Rahmati also has soft spot for Munna. Loved how Munna was angry and calm at the same time

Obviously 3rd Scene of whole Sequence of Munzar Scenes. smiley42smiley27 Munzar are gonna be best friends smiley20

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Have you watched episode 11 and 12 ? smiley17

Episode 12 is a perfect example of why Gentleman is so unpredictable. In Episode 11 and the beginning of Episode 12, Rehmati seemed to only want to intimidate Munna, not harm him. However, by the episode's end, he decides to go as far as killing him, causing harm on both Munna and Dilbar. The turning point came after Rehmati's breakfast meeting with a politician and after he learned of Munna's visit to a ministerβ€”a person who previously threatened Rehmati. After this Rehmati's mercy and concern for Munna ended and made Rehmati fight for survival. Rehmati's belief that Munna might betray him was fueled by the threat he received from the minister a few episodes ago and the warning from another politician not to harm Munna. This build up was brilliantly executed, making Rehmati's attack on Munna, despite what he said earlier, completely logical and believable.

The drama led us to believe Rehmati would never harm Munna, only to flip our expectations with a few key scenes, once again surprising us.

Then there's Zarnab and Faris. In Episode 11 and early in Episode 12, Zarnab refuses to marry Faris and even returned his ring. This made us to believe their relationship was overfor good. However, after a conversation with her father, Zarnab comes to the realization that her ideals for her future husband might be unrealistic in the real world, and it might be stupide to refuse Faris especially with Rehmati looming over her. She reluctantly agrees to marry Faris, shocking us by portraying a strong-willed character like Zarnab compromising her principles insuch a manner.

This episode left mestunned multiple times. I had to rewatch it several times just to process everything that happened.

Overall, it was an outstanding episode.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Second one was Rahmati and Munna's discussion. That scene gave insight of Munna and Rahmati's relationship. Rahmati also has soft spot for Munna. Loved how Munna was angry and calm at the same time

Obviously 3rd Scene of whole Sequence of Munzar Scenes. smiley42smiley27 Munzar are gonna be best friends smiley20

Bold: Yes, they are. And Zarnab will gradually develop feelings for Munna now that she is no longer attached to Faris. She already cares deeply for Munna; just look at how concerned she appeared when she thought Munna might be dead.

I just want that stupid engagement with Faris to end as soon as possible.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Do you think we might see scenes of Zarnab helping Munna after he's released from the hospital? He was badly injured, and she knows it's because of her. She might feel indebted to him and want to help while he's still recovering.

I think Faris has a role in all of this. He is trying to kill rahmati or snatch his position by using ministers. Both ministers are taking advantage of Rahmati and Munna's tussle.

Drama hai hi iss ky opar. These ministers and officers are real gundas who are using rehmati and munna for their benefits

Like I said, give Adnan all the awards for this scene smiley10

Actually sab actors ko line main khara karo aur sab ko do smiley36 We know these are all fine actors but sometimes good actors just outdo themselves and this is that kind of project. Kabhi Adnan tou kabhi Yumna tou kabhi Humayun tou kabhi Zahid smiley31

Humayun is so funny yr. smiley36smiley36smiley27

Rabia mughni is such a bad host and irritating person. She was contionously Interpreting them during discussion. As Adnan and Hamuyan are some culprits and she is some investigator officer ..smiley21

Hats off to guests for tolerating her non sense

Edited by Virgo27 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Do you think we might see scenes of Zarnab helping Munna after he's released from the hospital? He was badly injured, and she knows it's because of her. She might feel indebted to him and want to help while he's still recovering.

Yes i am really looking forward to their Scenes where Zarnab will be talking care of him. Right now i just want them to be friends as Zarnab's feelings towards Munna will not sit well with audience as she is engaged to faris for 8 years.

Do you remember scene where both Munzar were sitting togather in one of promo i think that scene will come in next episodes where Zarnab will bring food for him smiley27smiley9