Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

He figured out during his conversation with the politician that someone was trying to replace him with Munna - remember he kept asking why they care so much about this guy ? And pushing for an answer. Then he found out that Munna had also been called to that other ministers house for breakfast. That’s when he decided. He knows now that it’s either him or Munna.

There was a conversation between the minister and Rehmati a week or so back where he realises that he can no longer control Rehmati.

I think Faris has a role in all of this. He is trying to kill rahmati or snatch his position by using ministers. Both ministers are taking advantage of Rahmati and Munna's tussle.

Have you watched episode 11 and 12 ? smiley17

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Have you watched episode 11 and 12 ? smiley17

I've watched both episodes, and I really enjoyed them. Finally getting the long-awaited MunZar scenes at the beginning and end of Episode 11 was great. I loved both of those moments. I have watched the last scene 100 x times now. It was perfect smiley42

It was heartwarming to see how much Munna was affected by Zarnab simply saying, "thank you," causing him to have trouble sleeping and responding with "you're welcome" throughout the night after dreaming of her saying thank you. It was adorable. Zarnab, too, was affected by the events at the end of the previous episode. Munna saving her and Faris betraying her made herquestion who the real bad guys are and who are the good guys: a corrupt police officer like Faris who would do anything for his job or a man who rescued her in the middle of the night.

The episode also showcased how deeply Munna respects and cares for Rehmati and refusal to attack Rehmati, and it revealed Rehmati's hesitation to harm Munna despite his initial threats. We also saw the strong bond between Munna and Dilbar. Dilbar urged Munna to strike first and became upset when Munna refused, clearly showing his concern for Munna's well-being.

And then there'sFaris, back at Mifra's. That man will never changesmiley44.

Gentleman has given us very nuanced characters who are quite rational in their actions. They've been well-developed, and their relationships with each other are compelling. You can understand why the characters behave as they do, at least most of the time. These characters are also quite intriguing, even if you don’t like one of them, you're still interested in seeing what they'll do next. While you may understand the characters' motivations, it's still difficult to predict what will happen next.

Episode 12 deserves it's own discussion post. I'll come back to that later.

Did you watch it? What are your thoughts on Episode 11?