Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Rehmati was saying initially that he will not kill munna phir ek daam sy marney ka plan kyun bana diya.

He figured out during his conversation with the politician that someone was trying to replace him with Munna - remember he kept asking why they care so much about this guy ? And pushing for an answer. Then he found out that Munna had also been called to that other ministers house for breakfast. That’s when he decided. He knows now that it’s either him or Munna.

There was a conversation between the minister and Rehmati a week or so back where he realises that he can no longer control Rehmati.

What a rollercoaster episode smiley40 Mazaa aa gya. The Faris x Zarnab face off and the Munna x Rehmati one smiley32 Loved it.

Felt bad for Zarnab for having to settle for what’s less than ideal in her eyes. I don’t think she’s doing it for her dad but because of what he said that has made sense to her. That her expectations from a partner have to be realistic. The kind of saint she’s looking for doesn’t exist. You can kind of see the brightness dimming in her eyes, completely crestfallen with shattered hopes. This is really breaking her from the inside that she ultimately had to succumb and lower her standards. Yumna played it so beautifully and one that scene of her on the bed thinking ? Breathtaking. No makeup or hardly any makeup and she was glowing. I’m sorry but I got distracted by her flawless skin and natural beauty smiley36

I love how her dad is very stern and direct with Faris but during his one on one with Zarnab, that’s when he makes his case. I love the honest communication between father and daughter. Very wholesome smiley27 We need such kind of progressive relationships to be shown more.

Coming to Rehmati and Munna , I loved the escalation between them over their phone calls. So cordial, so much love but at the same time drawing the boundaries and also giving threats. Dilbar had a lot of funny lines too. Really enjoyable and I love that the threatening and insults also had a lot of humor element to them where he’s feeling bad for calling Rehmati “tum” and Rehmati hanging up on him when he tells him that nobody’s there to mourn him after his death either smiley37

The last shot was just to push the love story now I think because no way Munna is dead. False alarm for sure. This will bring Zarnab and Munna closer. She’s gonna be worried as hell for him. Ab Faris ke sarrnay ke din aa gaye hain smiley36 He should have a taste of his own medicine.

My overall complaint as always is the under utilisation of actors like Saqib Sameer and Sohai. Their roles feel more like guest appearance type but hopefully will grow in coming episodes. I feel Ahmed Ali Butt got the meatiest side role. Which he’s nailing and I’m happy about that.

My favorite Duo in GM

#Zarnab and her father's bond is most beautiful thing of this drama. It looks natural and real that how a single father talks to her daughter every thing openly. smiley27

Rahmati and Munna

#Rahmati and Munna. Their scenes are treat to watch. I didn't get bored for one single minute of their conversion. Munna really respects Rahmati. smiley20