Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 2 months ago

Munna's anger surprised Rehmati during their discussion about buying Munna’s house. It seems like Rehmati hasn't truly seen Munna's angry side before. He appears to be testing Munna's limits and is getting a reaction he didn't anticipate. I think Rehmati expected Munna to just comply with whatever he wanted. He's probably used to getting his way, but Munna is different. Despite being kind-hearted, he won't compromise on his principles.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Well, Rehmati for sure. I think dilbar marega bohot jaldsmiley18

Yeah, I'm expecting both of them to die. I think Zulmi will die too.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

It's intriguing to see how much Munna's words affect Rehmati. While he can confidently sit in front of minister and threaten him without hesitation, Munna's words always seem to leave an impact on him. It suggests that there's still some goodness in him that Munna's words can reach. This makes it hard to hate the character.

Edited by TheMsSupernova - 2 months ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

The beginning of the show had me like

He Is Beautiful GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

After finding out that it was a dream

Makes Sense Dean Winchester GIF - Makes Sense Dean Winchester Supernatural - Discover & Share GIFs

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

But I loved it anywaysmiley42

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

When Mifra mentioned she was a psychologist, it suddenly made sense why she's so good at manipulation.

I Get It Omg GIF - I Get It OMG Danny Devito - Discover & Share GIFs

Sp_25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Very good acting by all in todays episode. Especially Rehamati. Munna Rehamati confrontation was very emotional. You could feel that Rehamati loves him and does not want to kill Munna. Munna's conversation at Zarnab's house was very cute. And it showed to her his character. When he says my father said that if you lose respect in your own eyes you die. She is facing the same situation with Faris, where Faris knows that he is not correct and yet he is going on the wrong path. She must have realised the difference between Munna and Faris. And last taaweez scene was too good.
TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

No wonder. People are also loving Munna and Zarnab in the comment section!

Skjermbilde 2024-07-13 194416.jpg