Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sp_25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

nightingale1234smiley31

I am fine. How are you?

My perspective is mainly based on the things I read and the videos I watched like I mentioned. So I may miss some details but I have an understanding of what is happening and about the characters.

Why did he transfer the money to her account? He knows that she does not like it. And he had an idea if she gets to know it, then she will not like it. And ok, she threatened to break their engagement. I didn't know about this.

Basically, this drama is a combination of fantasy and discussing some real topics. Because it mixes both it's difficult to clearly form an opinion.

And the drama is somewhat showing Faris character in a way that we understand his motives and also we understand that he is wrong. And for Zarnab, they are showing her as righteous but are they showing that she is also wrong sometimes with the way she is handling the issues with Faris?

I watched the scene where he mentioned about his transfer to Zarnab. She was feeling good, but I was thinking that she was not considering how Faris was feeling. Zarnab doesn't think practically and does not put herself in other person's shoes.

I agree. Zarnab did not handle Faris's feelings sensitively. It looked as though she did not give any importance to his feelings. She could have given him more time and talked with him, discussed it with him, let him vent out his feelings and showed how she loved and respected him for his decision. And that they together would face all difficulties.

Edited by Sp_25 - 2 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

It's gentleman day smiley41

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Star Wars gif. Baby Yoda bobs in a seat of the Mandalorian's cruiser, green hands swaying excitedly above his large pointed ears. He has wide, dark eyes and an open mouth, holding tight to a cookie in his hand.

Word Count: 0

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Do you guys think this will be a dream? I don’t expect this to be real. Actually I don’t expect it to be in the drama.

https://x.com/mayzah3033/status/1812143911135023296

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Me being three minutes late to Gentleman

Yumna Yumna Zaidi GIF

Edited by TheMsSupernova - 2 months ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts