Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

I want to give my opinion based on the reviews, posts and some videos I watched.

Zarnab, as a character is someone who wants everyone to do the right things. I remember a review where a reviewer stated that this drama started from the middle and it did not have an introduction. And I agree with that. Here the characters are introduced in the starting as the characters without strong backgrounds. Zarnab is righteous but if they showed something from her past like some incidents from her past on why she became a righteous journalist it would have a strong impact and relatable factor.

And in the relation between Faris and Zarnab. I find Zarnab too does not understand Faris. For a moment, I would like to see her talk to him by keeping the general perspective of good and bad. When I watch a drama, I tend to relate with grey characters more than righteous characters. And also if he had agreed to the transfer, would she have gone with him after their marriage and adjusted there? In practical life, adjusting in a different place takes time and that too from a place where you have everything to a place which is less accommodative.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: pressu

I want to give my opinion based on the reviews, posts and some videos I watched.

Zarnab, as a character is someone who wants everyone to do the right things. I remember a review where a reviewer stated that this drama started from the middle and it did not have an introduction. And I agree with that. Here the characters are introduced in the starting as the characters without strong backgrounds. Zarnab is righteous but if they showed something from her past like some incidents from her past on why she became a righteous journalist it would have a strong impact and relatable factor.

And in the relation between Faris and Zarnab. I find Zarnab too does not understand Faris. For a moment, I would like to see her talk to him by keeping the general perspective of good and bad. When I watch a drama, I tend to relate with grey characters more than righteous characters. And also if he had agreed to the transfer, would she have gone with him after their marriage and adjusted there? In practical life, adjusting in a different place takes time and that too from a place where you have everything to a place which is less accommodative.

Pressusmiley31

How are you? Seeing you after a long time. Hope you are doing good 😊

I agree about zarnab and faris's relationship. I think they are poles apart n have different expectations from their life. I didn't like the way faris lied about the black money and transferred it to her account despite knowing the fact that she wouldn't like it . On the other hand , zarnab isn't ready to listen to his point of views most of the times and the threatening of breaking the engagement doesn't sit well too.

At the end of the day, he wasn't ashamed of his actions, he was more concerned about the fact that zarnab would break up with him if he doesn't change his way.

I also agree about the transfer fiasco. It would have been really difficult for him to move to a new place all of a sudden and all these because of some petty challenge between his fiance and his supposed friend.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Pressusmiley31

How are you? Seeing you after a long time. Hope you are doing good 😊

I agree about zarnab and faris's relationship. I think they are poles apart n have different expectations from their life. I didn't like the way faris lied about the black money and transferred it to her account despite knowing the fact that she wouldn't like it . On the other hand , zarnab isn't ready to listen to his point of views most of the times and the threatening of breaking the engagement doesn't sit well too.

At the end of the day, he wasn't ashamed of his actions, he was more concerned about the fact that zarnab would break up with him if he doesn't change his way.

I also agree about the transfer fiasco. It would have been really difficult for him to move to a new place all of a sudden and all these because of some petty challenge between his fiance and his supposed friend.

nightingale1234smiley31

I am fine. How are you?

My perspective is mainly based on the things I read and the videos I watched like I mentioned. So I may miss some details but I have an understanding of what is happening and about the characters.

Why did he transfer the money to her account? He knows that she does not like it. And he had an idea if she gets to know it, then she will not like it. And ok, she threatened to break their engagement. I didn't know about this.

Basically, this drama is a combination of fantasy and discussing some real topics. Because it mixes both it's difficult to clearly form an opinion.

And the drama is somewhat showing Faris character in a way that we understand his motives and also we understand that he is wrong. And for Zarnab, they are showing her as righteous but are they showing that she is also wrong sometimes with the way she is handling the issues with Faris?

I watched the scene where he mentioned about his transfer to Zarnab. She was feeling good, but I was thinking that she was not considering how Faris was feeling. Zarnab doesn't think practically and does not put herself in other person's shoes.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: pressu

nightingale1234smiley31

I am fine. How are you?

My perspective is mainly based on the things I read and the videos I watched like I mentioned. So I may miss some details but I have an understanding of what is happening and about the characters.

Why did he transfer the money to her account? He knows that she does not like it. And he had an idea if she gets to know it, then she will not like it. And ok, she threatened to break their engagement. I didn't know about this.

Basically, this drama is a combination of fantasy and discussing some real topics. Because it mixes both it's difficult to clearly form an opinion.

And the drama is somewhat showing Faris character in a way that we understand his motives and also we understand that he is wrong. And for Zarnab, they are showing her as righteous but are they showing that she is also wrong sometimes with the way she is handling the issues with Faris?

I watched the scene where he mentioned about his transfer to Zarnab. She was feeling good, but I was thinking that she was not considering how Faris was feeling. Zarnab doesn't think practically and does not put herself in other person's shoes.

I agree, there's no back story to anything . For eg, there's no proper explanation regarding why Munna, Rehmati etc turned out to be thugs. You just get to here a lame story about munna's father being an honest officer who was falsely accused of being dishonest to the govt. But , there's no proper reason for any of these things.

Zarnab is shown to be self righteous and only thinks straight. There's no back story regarding her n faris too. They have just shown that zarnab is his phupo's beti n their marriage was fixed by the families . There's no indepth insight into their relationship and no clarity regarding why zarnab is the way she is. I mean, no matter how courageous you are, you wouldn't go n insult a well known Gunda knowing he might harm you!!

Now coming to what m liking about the show is the way the characters interact with eachother and every character has a role to play n none are wasted here. No one is shown to be sane, every character has it's own flaws.They have really good deep Urdu dialogues,but offcourse it goes above my head most of the times smiley36as m not accustomed to urdu.. The music n the overall feel is good for me..

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I agree, there's no back story to anything . For eg, there's no proper explanation regarding why Munna, Rehmati etc turned out to be thugs. You just get to here a lame story about munna's father being an honest officer who was falsely accused of being dishonest to the govt. But , there's no proper reason for any of these things.

Zarnab is shown to be self righteous and only thinks straight. There's no back story regarding her n faris too. They have just shown that zarnab is his phupo's beti n their marriage was fixed by the families . There's no indepth insight into their relationship and no clarity regarding why zarnab is the way she is. I mean, no matter how courageous you are, you wouldn't go n insult a well known Gunda knowing he might harm you!!

Now coming to what m liking about the show is the way the characters interact with eachother and every character has a role to play n none are wasted here. No one is shown to be sane, every character has it's own flaws.They have really good deep Urdu dialogues,but offcourse it goes above my head most of the times smiley36as m not accustomed to urdu.. The music n the overall feel is good for me..

I hope in upcoming episodes they show their backstory