Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sajal Aly

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sunshine75

hope you sleep peacefully tonight now that you have retun the favor.

Any other instructions? smiley24

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

If I'm not mistaken, Adnan's MPHT characters pairing with the supposed "company"β€”though debatable if we'd call it a pairing πŸ€”β€”was age-appropriate too, I suppose.

I really have no problem with Adnan's age and age appropriate or inappropriate pairing as long as the "pair" can act really well and convince me to like themsmiley17

Edited by nightingale1234 - 1 months ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Originally posted by: meandwho

You are welcome, I don't hate her. Therefore, I generally don't care what projects she does. But since you were mentioning about favourite pair, I felt I should return the favour and extend my appreciation for Yumna and praise her age appropriate pairing smiley27

smiley9 Age appropriate pairingsmiley42 zarnabxRehmati.
Arreyaar thumbnail

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Woah..I thought we were just having a healthy discussion smiley19

smiley19 healthy discussion?? do you think its possible?
btw everyone is after zarnabsmiley43 who do you think will be the best suitor. She has sizzling chemistry with everyonesmiley42

Arreyaar thumbnail

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Any other instructions? smiley24

smiley6 seems like all of this got removed but still its sad how its allowed all the time. Nvmsmiley42 as anika said you need passion to watch GM , I personally only feel that passion for faris scenessmiley36
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

smiley19 healthy discussion?? do you think its possible?

btw everyone is after zarnabsmiley43 who do you think will be the best suitor. She has sizzling chemistry with everyonesmiley42

I think Anika and nightingale were responding politely, so its possible to an extent

I dont know about the show, so I can't tell about Thebes suitor. I read that Kya drama tha, gave her character a miss totally and focused on Sohai this week. Good for Sohai, I liked her in Prem Galli with Farhan

Arreyaar thumbnail

#MusJeena (KMKT)

I think Anika and nightingale were responding politely, so its possible to an extent

I dont know about the show, so I can't tell about Thebes suitor. I read that Kya drama tha, gave her character a miss totally and focused on Sohai this week. Good for Sohai, I liked her in Prem Galli with Farhan

Whimsicalwhiz is quite polite I agree smiley9

Sohai and faris scenes are good to watch. I am skipping the gunda scenes and watching what interests me in this crime/thriller.

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yumna Zaidi

smiley9 Age appropriate pairingsmiley42 zarnabxRehmati.

don't worry your favorite is next with humayun . Ill fully support that couple when the show comes out 😍

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Whimsicalwhiz is quite polite I agree smiley9

Sohai and faris scenes are good to watch. I am skipping the gunda scenes and watching what interests me in this crime/thriller.

Who is Farris? I have no idea what the trope is, is it like a gangstar drama, or a love triangle/quadruple, like what is the main motif. I asked Anika but she didn't answer
Arreyaar thumbnail

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Originally posted by: Sunshine75

don't worry your favorite is next with humayun . Ill fully support that couple when the show comes out 😍

smiley36 your favourite? Why are you attacking me with my favourite in GM thread, don’t you have anything else to make a solid comeback?