Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AroAbd thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

She’s a manipulator. Whatever she says for Faris is actually also true for herself. He’s just a “win” for her ego and she doesn’t want to lose him.

As much as Faris is flipping between the two girls, the girls are also making it into a game. Mifra wants him to herself as much as she wants to one up Zarnab. And Zarnab wants to keep Faris as long as he passes her xyz test of morality, in a sense changing him to be better also feeds into her ego and sense of self righteousness.

It’s the scene between the two girls that changes it into this game. Zarnab could have just told Mifra to eff off and leave her fiancé alone. But she consciously chose to challenge Mifra keh do your worst because I also want to see how much Faris can endure and resist on his own merit. It shifted the love triangle into a total gray zone where nobody is dealing with this situation ideally. They’re all flawed.

I was quite impressed by Faris's patience. That guy has unbelievable calm. When Mifra told Faris, she and Zarnab challenged each other about him. He's just looking straight into Mifra's eyes 😆 🤣 😂

No protest or objection. I thought he will react like, do you girls think I am a toy or football etc.

Edited by AroAbd - 2 months ago
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

Beautifully put. Faris has 2 whisperers - Zarnab the good angel trying to set him on the right path but at times perhaps pushing him too much and unfairly aligning her moral compass with his, when his may never be as straight as hers. And Mifra - the devil whispering doubts and questions to lead him astray. And like many, Faris listens to Mifra because it’s convenient but he’s also constantly pulled by Zarnab and what she represents. I don’t think it’s purely zidd or stubbornness like Mifra puts it. I think part of Faris does want to be the man Zarnab wants him to be but he’s just not strong enough to pass every test. He’s weak.

Perhaps he’ll reach a breaking point. I think there will be a deciding moment for him. I think it’s also possible that he might die in the middle of the story. Idk I get tragic vibes from him lol. This man is doomed

I think I have already discussed about the possibility of faris's death. I dunno why but I just have this feeling that he's gonna die. Why would Zarnab be okay with Munna and gang roaming around her house n her agreeing to take his protection could either be because of Faris is dead or faris's betrayal.

But as Sara pointed out, there are more scenes in the later part of the drama too. For instance, zarnab coming with Munna in his jeep n faris watching that in distance. So may be , may be not smiley36

Great thing about this show is that it's not that predictable as it seems to be!

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Them working together doesn't seem possible. But it would be interesting. Both of them seem like people who wouldn't hesitate to backstab each other.

Wesy it would be a good twist

Originally posted by: AroAbd

I was quite impressed by Faris's patience. That guy has unbelievable calm. When Mifra told Faris, she and Zarnab challenged each other about him. He's just looking straight into Mifra's eyes 😆 🤣 😂

No protest or objection. I thought he will react like, do you girls think I am a toy or football etc.

I thought he will say some heavy duty dialogue there but nah

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I thought he will say some heavy duty dialogue there but nah

He was more concerned about his job, which is the thing he cares about the most. I'm pretty sure he would choose his job over both of them. He is career-oriented, not romantic.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I think I have already discussed about the possibility of faris's death. I dunno why but I just have this feeling that he's gonna die. Why would Zarnab be okay with Munna and gang roaming around her house n her agreeing to take his protection could either be because of Faris is dead or faris's betrayal.

But as Sara pointed out, there are more scenes in the later part of the drama too. For instance, zarnab coming with Munna in his jeep n faris watching that in distance. So may be , may be not smiley36

Great thing about this show is that it's not that predictable as it seems to be!

Faris has been caught lying several times now. He admitted his wrong doing, she forgave him. But soon after, he returned to making backdoor deals and going back to Mifra. She gave him achance, but he threw it away just to avoid being sent to Noshki.

When she found out he had made a deal with Mifra, she realized he hadn’t changed. He is just as weak and selfish as he was before he apologized. She knows that if she takes him back now, he won’t change.

I don’t think she will officially break off herengagement until she realizes that she's actually in love with Munna.

Munna isn’t just anordinary ghunda to her anymore. Initially, that’s what he seemed like, but after their interaction, she sees that he is actually a good guy. Especially after he helped her in the last episode, I'm sure her impression of him has improved even more. In the promo for the next episode, you see him and Dilbar in her house, talking to her and her father. Munna is asking for help to change his image. I think they will become friends, and as she gets to know him better. She will slowly start to develop feelings for Munna.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

This was actually a difficult choice. All of these scenes are so powerful. Wonderfully written, acted, and directed.

https://x.com/maryam1234555/status/1810546330030555615