Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

Mifra is just weird... She says all these big big dialogues jaise pyaar ke baare mein kuch gehra bol rahi ho.. Par nonsense hi hota hai sab.. Kuch sar paer nahin

She is weird.. And Without sense.. And without a moral compass..

Finally we got the answer about Munna's love for Zarnab. He is not expecting anything from Zarnab like he said

"Yak tarfa muhabat Wo Roza hy ko koi iftar ni hoti "

Munna's love for Zarnab is selfless even he is ready to accept her marriage with faris. He is protecting her from Rahmati.

smiley32smiley9smiley20

Edited by Virgo27 - 2 months ago

Episode 9-10 smiley32smiley32smiley32

10/10 in every department from direction, writting, acting smiley20

What a great direction of this serial. Haissum deserves Netflix show. Such a genius direction smiley32

I have certain complains about Munna character last week but these two episodes cleared my all doubts. And now i am in love with his character. I understood arc of his role.

He is green forest smiley27

How he described importance of a girl's willingness for a marriage in the scene with rahmati. It really touched my heart

Iqbal Munna ny dil jeet liya in 2 episodes mai smiley32

And Hamyuan what a natural acting smiley42

Faris is a spineless character for sure.

He has power but still he is coward smiley7

Munna doesn't have any powerful position but his stance on honesty, standing for right things makes him more powerful than Coward Faris.

Faris doesn't love anyone not Zarnab neither Mifra. He is selfish person who just love himself. The scene where Zarnab called him and shared her happiness for getting new car Faris reaction was so disappointing. He was not happy but started to explain his problems to Zarnab.

And lastly my most Favorite Zarnab what a strong women.

I really liked how makers showed her weak side also when she was getting emotional/worried for Faris.

And last scene where she dropped the cup OMG it was bang 🔥🔥🔥

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

20240708_164925.jpg

Edited by Tulip9 - 2 months ago