Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Posted: 2 months ago

Some Easter eggs gathered from YT on Karn redemption arc

1) Bhairava is Karn, during Mahabharat Karn forgot his knowledge when he required it the most and here he remembered it when he required it the most.

2) Bhairava birth is unknown and he was found in a basket just like Karna

3) Before Kurukshetra was, Shri Krishna met Karna and told him that he is Kaunteya. He also had knowledge of Dharma. Karna already knew this. After fighting with Arjuna multiple times and talking with Shri Krishna, he gained wisdom that Dharma is on the Pandavas’ side. Yet he refused to join the Pandavas because we know why. Hence this was his chance to serve and protect Dharma.

4) Bhairava’s armour which was like a kavach.

5) The wheel Bhairava holds in pre- interval block ..

I might watch this again smiley22 for more detailing!

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Fashionista Circle

I don’t like this new theory/ assumption of Captain being Duryodhan smiley26 that’s one thing I am not ok with.

fantasyshowfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with comedy parts in the first half being cringe and Prabhas is very uneven. I really wish he works on himself for the 2nd part. He's great in intense and action scenes but not good in lighter scenes. If he can improve a bit it could be another bahubali of his career.

By the way, I agree with Bahubali being awesome but that's the 2nd part . I found the romance part of bahubali 1 very cringe - it was bahubali senior who won me over and devasena was the loveliest. The 2nd movie also gave depth and moments of greatness to Katappa and Shivagami. Compared to it, part 1 is more world building with hardly any rootable character. I hope it's the same for Kalki.

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Fashionista Circle

Any opinion about Vijay D as Arjun? He is being disliked for making Arjun look arrogant?. I thought he was good..in a war you can’t expect humility and need self confidence/ self assurance to keep going. Also I liked that Shri Krishna will always be an abstract silhouette. I am in for it and I thought the voice over who ever did it was amazing!

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Any opinion about Vijay D as Arjun? He is being disliked for making Arjun look arrogant?. I thought he was good..in a war you can’t expect humility and need self confidence/ self assurance to keep going. Also I liked that Shri Krishna will always be an abstract silhouette. I am in for it and I thought the voice over who ever did it was amazing!

Shri Krishna is Bhagwan Kalki. Can’t reveal him before time.

Arjun wasn't arrogant. He was self assured. And that assurance comes from the knowledge that u r on the right side and have it in u to uphold Dharma

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fantasyshowfan

I agree with comedy parts in the first half being cringe and Prabhas is very uneven. I really wish he works on himself for the 2nd part. He's great in intense and action scenes but not good in lighter scenes. If he can improve a bit it could be another bahubali of his career.

By the way, I agree with Bahubali being awesome but that's the 2nd part . I found the romance part of bahubali 1 very cringe - it was bahubali senior who won me over and devasena was the loveliest. The 2nd movie also gave depth and moments of greatness to Katappa and Shivagami. Compared to it, part 1 is more world building with hardly any rootable character. I hope it's the same for Kalki.

Prabhas was good. No complaints with his acting. But the scenes seemed like buffoonery

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Fashionista Circle

The BGM and Shri Krishna’s silhouettesmiley10

https://x.com/onlyhemanth/status/1809925427839860945?s=46

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Fashionista Circle

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Fashionista Circle

MAMMOTH Sunday on cards. 40+ cr plus collection today? Samosa critics can keep hyping up Kill..which even if it is a hreat movie..they ruined it for me by taking digs at Kalki..and Kalki fever is palatable. I have read innumerable fan theories by now..that can’t happen if no one liked it or no one watched it. 😏