Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Why is Sumit Kadel crying though. Kalki has found acceptance, defying initial expectations and yet he is saying it underperformed..despite the fact that folks are postponing the release of their movies..knowing Kalki will storm into a very successful second weekend as well..every other movie drops in Telugu circuits from what I understand..its usually day 1..2..3 which is the highest there.

sumit Rohit cinehub aavishkar in sab ko aag lagni hi ha koi bhi acha kare apart from their favt lol one common fvt of all of them lol
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

sumit Rohit cinehub aavishkar in sab ko aag lagni hi ha koi bhi acha kare apart from their favt lol one common fvt of all of them lol

ooooo..smiley3now i understood who the fav is. smiley36 Wow I was living under the rock..now i understand why Sumit was so anti Taran and Kalki smiley36

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Terrible 1st half , 2nd half better, especially last 30, 40mins EPIC . top vfx , stunning visuals

Big B THE BEST

Deepika wasted

Prabhas , bloated , cringe comedy .. pls pls come back to bahubali charm .

And someone pls kick disha from Bollywood 😩

Edited by Briaahna - 3 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

Not just them….even the ahem ahem who were going around spreading deliberately negative and bad reviews when the rest of the world is saying good things. And also they were pulling down Prabhas saying whatever the little they were able to tolerate the movie was because of only Big B. The hate and jealousy is not even subtle anymore…😅

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Not just them….even the ahem ahem who were going around spreading deliberately negative and bad reviews when the rest of the world is saying good things. And also they were pulling down Prabhas saying whatever the little they were able to tolerate the movie was because of only Big B. The hate and jealousy is not even subtle anymore…😅

ek production house ke paltu log ke prabhas se jali pari ha smiley36
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Himesh

@HimeshMankad

#Kalki2898AD (Hindi) continues to stand at a strong position at the box office. Rakes in Rs 11.50 crore on Wednesday, taking 7 day total to Rs 147.50 crore. Set to enter Rs 150 crore tomorrow - Super Hit!

Thurs: Rs 21.00 croreFri: Rs 22.00 croreSat: Rs 25.50 croreSun: Rs 38.50 croreMon: Rs 16.25 croreTues: Rs 13.00 croreWed: Rs 11.50 croreTotal: 147.50 crore#Prabhas #DeepikaPadukone #AmitabhBachchan

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

How much does it need to earn to be a BB ?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DanmeiLover

How much does it need to earn to be a BB ?

As far as I know, the budget is around 600 cr (with a very big part for VFX), but with the practices I've witnessed with taking the worldwide gross in consideration (and not only the all India nett collection) to give a verdict, everything is possible now...

Imo, you should just go watch if you're interested and not bother about the numbers...the respective people anyways will do what they can do to get the best verdict possible.

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Clochette

As far as I know, the budget is around 600 cr (with a very big part for VFX), but with the practices I've witnessed with taking the worldwide gross in consideration (and not only the all India nett collection) to give a verdict, everything is possible now...

Imo, you should just go watch if you're interested and not bother about the numbers...the respective people anyways will do what they can do to get the best verdict possible.

I've already watched the movie twice. Needless to say I absolutely love it, since nowadays I rarely go to halls to watch an Indian movie , I'm sorry to say most of the movies nowadays doesn't interest me enough to step out of the comfort of my home and spend my hard earned money for a movie in the theaters. I can easily watch them online as I'm subscribed to most of the giant online viewing platforms.

And I watched it in the theater twice ! That'll tell you everything you need to know about how much I enjoyed it.

I'm not one of the producers or the crew so ofcourse I won't have a stake whether loss or gain doesn't matter if the movie is a hit or flop . I just need it to be clean super hit so that other makers feel encouraged to make more bold projects like this .

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

You see, it was your interest to watch it in a cinema hall that made you go twice...because it's a very different experience to watch this kind of movie on biiiig screen...it's what some call an 'event-movie'...in no way giving the same experience on tv-screen, laptop or handy (in the contrary!).

The hype the movie experiences is enough to show that it gets audience (regardless the flaws it may have). I think, movies like that are as much important as 'quality-movies' (without the same abundance of special effects) focussing on character portrays, storyline and inner quality, but unfortunately, - like you admit - the streaming possibilities at home (and the often too-high priced theatre tickets + extras) retain people from going to the theatres...TV with all its possibilities has changed a lot the social life of people - in half a century (speeded up through pc/Internet)...now, we are in the handy-culture with a further change in social life...

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago