Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: elaichichai

The way no names are mentioned and we have people getting defensive, typical IF

Walk right up to the sun ☀️ smiley36
FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's interesting how no one is mentioning Deepika in their reviews, and even Taran and others aren't posting posters with her. It's rough when a movie flops, but it's even worse when you're supposedly the lead in a big blockbuster and no one is talking about you.

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

It's interesting how no one is mentioning Deepika in their reviews, and even Taran and others aren't posting posters with her. It's rough when a movie flops, but it's even worse when you're supposedly the lead in a big blockbuster and no one is talking about you.

I do not agree to this. I see a lot of people talking about Deepika and praising her performance. 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Literally every member review on this very thread mentioned her. And tons of posters of her, Prabhas and Big B everywhere. Where are you looking?

FatalFlaw thumbnail

Originally posted by: DanmeiLover

I do not agree to this. I see a lot of people talking about Deepika and praising her performance. 

You don't have to agree or disagree with this, it's just an observation. At best, people say she's not bad or she's decent. Most of the buzz is about Amitabh, Prabhas, Kamal Hassan, and the technical aspects of the film. Is her role shorter than in Jawan, or just not as impactful? She was getting praised for Jawan, but here, it's like crickets.

FatalFlaw thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Literally every member review on this very thread mentioned her. And tons of posters of her, Prabhas and Big B everywhere. Where are you looking?

How big is her role, really? I skimmed through the member reviews again and barely saw anyone mention her, just a word or two in long reviews. Even your review only gave her half a line. Her fans said this was supposed to be the best of her three small roles this year. She got more mentions for Fighter than what I'm seeing here.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

How big is her role, really? I skimmed through the member reviews again and barely saw anyone mention her, just a word or two in long reviews. Even your review only gave her half a line. Her fans said this was supposed to be the best of her three small roles this year. She got more mentions for Fighter than what I'm seeing here.

I personally don’t quite enjoy her acting but to be honest her role is indeed important and is kinda the centre of the whole story. She is the mother of Kalki and is literally one of the 3 main leads (along with Prabhas and Big B) She did okay but I think an actress of more muscle could’ve done better but we will never know because may be this is what Nag wanted from the role. 

FatalFlaw thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

I personally don’t quite enjoy her acting but to be honest her role is indeed important and is kinda the centre of the whole story. She is the mother of Kalki and is literally one of the 3 main leads (along with Prabhas and Big B) She did okay but I think an actress of more muscle could’ve done better but we will never know because may be this is what Nag wanted from the role. 

Her own fans admit she's a weak actress, so I'm not too concerned about whether she did well or not. But I noticed there's been a lot of silence about her performance on Twitter and here. She usually manages to create some buzz no matter how she performs, so I was surprised not to see any separate threads or discussions about her. I skimmed through this thread, and still, no one's talking about her. Though tbh, most of these big South films are so male-focused that the actresses often get sidelined.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Atleast they dint use Deepu for some item songs and gyrating dance steps to titillate the male audience and gave her a significant role in the movie. Good for Deepu..!  Also when I think of Baahubali,.I remember Shivgami and Devsena as two of the most powerful characters. smiley42smiley27 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Actually Kalki has beat expectations..There wasnt enough buzz..nobody was expecting anything from it..especially with Prabhas coming off a monstrous disaster like Adipurush and genre of Kalki - difficult to get it right..

Salaar was also not a clean hit..

Everyone hated the trailer too..it was touted to be a flop or another disaster in the kitty of Prabhas. But it is working because the movie itself is actually good and has a powerful second half from all reviews that have come out now.

People who dislike anything related with Indian culture..will obviously not like this movie because anything Ramayana/ Mahabharat is basically promoting intolerance in the country to them..

salaar hindi to clean hit ha baki i dnt know