Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Posted: 3 months ago

Sucharita hated it! That’s the cue for the movie to be a blockbuster smiley40 capacity issues at Mass centres today..LESSGOOOsmiley40

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Sucharita hated it! That’s the cue for the movie to be a blockbuster smiley40 capacity issues at Mass centres today..LESSGOOOsmiley40

I dont have much interest in this film. But if she hated it and it becomes a big success than thats great indeed smiley36

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is it true?

Are we competing with DC Marvel comics super heroes, transformers, avengers etc etc.

https://x.com/PrathyangiraUS/status/1807441433676128383?t=eV2RjupOD-iM5Vob49iobA&s=19

Edited by Salutethearmy - 3 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I dont have much interest in this film. But if she hated it and it becomes a big success than thats great indeed smiley36

but you opened this thread Maroony?smiley36 Give it a chance na..you might like it smiley9
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh, what a really 'interesting' reaction...

As I like doing research work, I went to the "@Cinemark" (in the posted tweet) which gave me a link at the Twitter account to reach a website...and look, what the website said to my interest in them when I simply clicked on the given link:

https://www.cinemark.com/?utm_source=tw&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=int&utm_content=Organic

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Just one word

EXCELLENTsmiley27

Specially AMITABH SIR smiley40

SATYA SANATAN smiley27

Just a request- don't late the second part too much like brahmastra...brahmastra story has been forgotten now ita time hogya casting tak chalu nhi hua hai so boring

Please announce KALKI 2 Soon

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Prabhas….the only real Pan India hero who is accepted by the entire country east, west, north and south….🙌🙌🙌

Maroonporsche thumbnail