Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Posted: 3 months ago

Just came to say this: IM SO HAPPY FOR PRABHAS! he needed a clean superhit more than ever. Will be watching this tomorrow smiley27 I was super excited when the first teaser dropped but the trailer looked like total garbage..but finally looking at the excitement around the movie after its release and generally positive reviews ..I’m so happy for it. Looks like Brahmastra done right. Pick anything from Mahabharata and you know you have a winner as far as writing is concerned and then it depends on the execution . Prabhas has insane star power but he definitely needs a good script..folks really underestimate his massive BO Pull…even his flops do 3X more business than lifetime biz of others…but I have to say Sahoo and Radha Shyam were simply UNBEARABLE AND I COULDNT be bothered to watch Salaar because Hate coalverse with a passion.. Never got out of the spell of Amarendra Bahubali..and Sweetie and him in Mirchi were cute..keep going back to Bahubali whenever I feel like it and I’m glad finally there is a proper worthy movie apart from Bahubali which will be loved and remembered.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Abhi dekh ke ayi. First things first : Climax ke 10 mins were just brilliant. Matlab legit goosebumps. From the background score to the twist, to the storytelling, brilliant work all around man. I hope Naga Ashwin decides to go with that tempo for the second part. 200-300 crore aur lelo but isi wali feel ko maintain karo sequel mein. It will definitely push the envelope for Indian cinema. VFX was better than expected. Especially Kamal Hassan & AB Sr wale scenes mein. Most of the cameos were good and fun. I'm guessing we'll be seeing a lot more cameos in the next part. Telugu film industry ke sare stars dekhne milenge smiley36

Ab Sr. scenes were a treat to watch, overshadowed everyone and how. Character, acting, action sequences, even the bloody VFX - sab ekdum top notch. Deepika was good as well, her dialogue delivery sucks but acting sahi thi uski. Prabhas ki 'light' scenes mein acting was just too meh. Not even kidding but after a point, even the Telugu folks sitting next to me started groaning when the scenes would switch to him. Even during the climax scenes, it was the background score and the VFX that managed to elevate everything.

Now the rant (Prabhas fans ko advance mein apology):

Bhai sahab Prabhas ke scenes were just exhausting and unbearable. Especially first half mein. And it's not on him but wtf were the writers smoking. It's like they had two different sets of writers and directors. A team was given the job for Deepu - Ab Sr scenes while a set of jokers(bad ones I might add) were writing Prabhas k scenes. 20 min ka toh bas intro hai Prabhas ka which legit had 0 impact on the story. Matlab 5 min mein bhi nipta sakte the, same with Disha song. Deepika/AB ke character ke ache serious scenes ke bich mein story ka flow khatm karne ke liye Prabhas ka scene aa jata tha with cringe jokes and pathetic dialogues (atleast the dubbed ones, maybe Telugu mein ache likhe honge). Songs were horribly dubbed as well. Baahubali mein toh Hindi version ke bhi lyrics badhia dub hue the. Wonder whom they hired for Kalki

They have heavily borrowed scenes and concepts from HW. Infinity war ka wakanda, Endgame se sequences, Star wars, light sabers, Dune, GoT, sabke scenes hai but the Shein version.

Also, Om Raut dekh le bhai, aise dikhaya jata hai Ramayana - Mahabharat ke scenes ko.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sacnilk...all India...until now...

Kalki 2898 AD 4 Days All Language Box Office Collection

India Net Collection

Day 1 [1st Thursday] ₹ 95.3 Cr
Day 2 [1st Friday] ₹ 57.6 Cr
Day 3 [1st Saturday] ₹ 64.5 Cr
Day 4 [1st Sunday] ₹ 82.22 Cr **-
Total (estimated until now) ₹ 299.62 Cr

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago