Vanshaj [EDT #65] Rishton ki Mahabharat - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spandan24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Haan woh toh trp se pata chal Raha hai ki taarif ho Rahi hogi..

Ye regressive woman empowerment pisses me off soo much...

they love yuvikaaaaaaaa ki mahanta smiley37
rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Haan woh toh trp se pata chal Raha hai ki taarif ho Rahi hogi..

Ye regressive woman empowerment pisses me off soo much...

But they don't know that this is regressive woman empowerment.....smiley39. they are too much in awe of yuvika's bravery... Neil's help to yuvika and naagars working together smiley39

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: rbpll

But they don't know that this is regressive woman empowerment.....smiley39. they are too much in awe of yuvika's bravery... Neil's help to yuvika and naagars working together smiley39

Okay I am going to copy paste my answer from trp thread...

Emotional answer aheadsmiley36

As a woman... I am very offended with the way ITV projects woman..even today..it is very regressive..not empowering at all..when they talk big about empowerment.

If we must celebrate women, let us celebrate freedom from stereotypes, from expectations, from idolisation, from sacrifice...

Stop these constructs which are aimed at making her strive for an impossible balance... Let her be inadequate... And happy! 

Stop making her look at herself through a conveniently male viewpoint. Let her be imperfect, whimsical, irresponsible, boorish, lazy, fierce, opinionated, loud, flabby, ungroomed, adventurous, unpredictable, unprepared, impractical...

Its high time that we stop glorifying women as an idol of understanding and sacrifice.

Woman can be equally flawful but still be gr8 human being.

We as a society will never progress till we start accepting women as normal human being that an idol...

I don't know... YUvika was always a flawed relatable brave courageous woman... this is not what Vanshaj was...

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Okay I am going to copy paste my answer from trp thread...

Emotional answer aheadsmiley36

As a woman... I am very offended with the way ITV projects woman..even today..it is very regressive..not empowering at all..when they talk big about empowerment.

If we must celebrate women, let us celebrate freedom from stereotypes, from expectations, from idolisation, from sacrifice...

Stop these constructs which are aimed at making her strive for an impossible balance... Let her be inadequate... And happy! 

Stop making her look at herself through a conveniently male viewpoint. Let her be imperfect, whimsical, irresponsible, boorish, lazy, fierce, opinionated, loud, flabby, ungroomed, adventurous, unpredictable, unprepared, impractical...

Its high time that we stop glorifying women as an idol of understanding and sacrifice.

Woman can be equally flawful but still be gr8 human being.

We as a society will never progress till we start accepting women as normal human being that an idol...

I don't know... YUvika was always a flawed relatable brave courageous woman... this is not what Vanshaj was...

ITV women empowerment is all at surface level...they will show ambitious and career driven woman but at the same time they all are sarvgun sampan and handle career and home both flawlessly smiley39 which is an unrealistic expectations from women. 

Mahanta ke naam pe they made more red flag fl (not talking about yuvika) whose only job is to fix every person and situation around herself and interfering other's business unnecessarily. They never show any flaw in fl's character and even if it is there, they are never addressed. For example, yuvika has lots of flaws which is not wrong, but they never addresses it. Does anybody particularly bhoomi, isha, Arjun or neil ever tell her where she goes wrong? 

And the thing I hate personally is how they butcher other characters particularly ml and supporting women characters to glorify fl. 

Sarki thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

There is so much wasted potential in this show in terms of idea, characters, casting......they are unable to utilise it well....

Everything is suffering due to the lack of a proper story and a proper script that showcases the story well. But, the fact is until the audience does not their change mindset, their writing is not going to get any better. They are in the end trying to give the audience what they want and the majority of Indian audience are always diverted to the cliché and usual drama that ITV is known for showing.

They need to understand that even though majority of India watches these kind of shows there is still a large audience who watches out of the box, interesting and intellectual dramas.

They are just caught up in trying to show larger that life dialogues, visuals and over the top drama

Edited by Sarki - 10 days ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Team Neivika

Ekk time pe DJ invisible hota tha...jo Maan chaha woh kar Liya...the Nagars..and Neil are helpless...

Abb YUvika and co ki baari...smiley37

Bade Bade Mahajans me aise chhoti chhoti baatein hoti rehti hai. smiley37
rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Sarki

There is so much wasted potential in this show in terms of idea, characters, casting......they are unable to utilise it well....

Everything is suffering due to the lack of a proper story and a proper script that showcases the story well. But, the fact is until the audience does not their change mindset, their writing is not going to get any better. They are in the end trying to give the audience what they want and the majority of Indian audience are always diverted to the cliché and usual drama that ITV is known for showing.

They need to understand that even though majority of India watches these kind of shows there is still a large audience who watches out of the box, interesting and intellectual dramas.

They are just caught up in trying to show larger that life dialogues, visuals and over the top drama

@red- unfortunately these audience has moved to ott for better, short and crisp content. As much we blame vanshaj or any other ITV show for their mediocre and dragged story, its the format which needs to be blamed. No matter how good a plot is, the daily format of ITV drain the creativity out of writers. Matlab Roz roz kaha se intresting tracks laayenge smiley39Upar se post covid tv got the competition from ott, that's why serials has no charm which they used to be becoz channel are ready to pull the plug if a show doesn't fetch desirable trp. So faaltu ka hype karte rehte hai audience ko attract karne ke liye. 

@green: larger than life chize dikha rahe hote to be thik hota par yaha to cringe dikha rahe haismiley11

Sarki thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: rbpll

@red- unfortunately these audience has moved to ott for better, short and crisp content. As much we blame vanshaj or any other ITV show for their mediocre and dragged story, its the format which needs to be blamed. No matter how good a plot is, the daily format of ITV drain the creativity out of writers. Matlab Roz roz kaha se intresting tracks laayenge smiley39Upar se post covid tv got the competition from ott, that's why serials has no charm which they used to be becoz channel are ready to pull the plug if a show doesn't fetch desirable trp. So faaltu ka hype karte rehte hai audience ko attract karne ke liye. 

@green: larger than life chize dikha rahe hote to be thik hota par yaha to cringe dikha rahe haismiley11

They seriously lost the essence of the show the moment they tried to make Yuvika mahaan

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Kabir

Posted: 9 days ago

Episode time...

YUvika and Isha Emotional meeting...

Then a commotion...

A ambulance was supposed to go out..

Isha brought YUvika to the ambulance

Neil blocked the road of ambulance...

Tried to divert them with his talks..

YUvika took the chance and escape the ambulance