Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 hours ago

Not a patch on Part-1. 

Also songs are subpar in part-2,highly disappointed with Anirudh's boring and meh music in this movie.

Part-1 trailer still has that warmth(even after 28 years), uniqueness/freshness and had such an amazing music smiley42.Kudos to AR.Rahman,even after 28 years I can still get glued to the music and the videos of the songs!

https://youtu.be/BLpbb031VFo?si=Nsy4NRTGoNBlDLL0

Edited by Newbird - 16 hours ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 15 hours ago

kamal sir MASS

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 hours ago

Looks cheap …like a spoof of the original …

My observation is that Shankar lost his storytelling superpower after his association with writer Sujatha ended (after endhiran) …

His films since endhiran like I, 2.0, this all look like pale imitations of a Shankar product ….

He seems to think spending 500 crores on a song or useless vfx (he legit had storyboarding team to show how the hero imagines the heroine to be different inanimate objects like tv, phone etc in a song in I)

I mean I understand vfx for world building , action sequences , visual splendour but painstakingly crafting vfx to show that the the motorbike is turning into the heroine that the hero imagines and dances with? Come on man…

Granted he had those sorts of things in his older movies too but with a story and good screenplay those songs were the “fun” element back in a time like 90s when access to video games, world content was not easy ..but why hasn’t he updated his thinking to suit the current times? Kids today will not give a crap abt his “heroine is turning into the mobile phone” vfx …😬…they watch the worlds best sci-fi movies and shows