Posted: 11 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 days ago

The movie Godhra is releasing on 12th July in theatres.  

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 days ago

Well, another political movie (this time  about the incident in 2002 in Gujarat certainly supporting what the Modi-friendly Commission 'concluded' at that time)...not only done to white-whash certain people, I suppose...

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Well, another political movie (this time  about the incident in 2002 in Gujarat certainly supporting what the Modi-friendly Commission 'concluded' at that time)...not only done to white-whash certain people, I suppose...

lol sure.smiley17 It was an accident where the doors to the compartment just happened to be locked, where an entire compartment caught fire. Doors that cant be opened from inside happens all the time, no? smiley2No chance there were petrol rags spread all over to get the compartment to burn from end to end, is there? Just happened to be the train carrying sevaks returning from Ayodhya. And of course, "intellectuals" like commie Bannerji and historians like woke Embtree to say it was an accident. Cant get bigger than the pronouncements of these individuals, no? Gujrat High Court findings and Nanavati commission finding that it was terror arson, all bogus, no? Case closed, no? smiley17 

Now if the above accident theory sounds cuckoo, it is because it is. Why is there so much difficulty in calling a spade a spade- that it was Islamic terror?smiley2 People lose all credibility when they deny the obvious.smiley2 lol all those claims of being neutral unbiased partysmiley36

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

The movie Godhra is releasing on 12th July in theatres.  

Should be another movie worth watching. 

Rohit4ever thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

What is Godhra?

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

lol sure.smiley17 It was an accident where the doors to the compartment just happened to be locked, where an entire compartment caught fire. Doors that cant be opened from inside happens all the time, no? smiley2No chance there were petrol rags spread all over to get the compartment to burn from end to end, is there? Just happened to be the train carrying sevaks returning from Ayodhya. And of course, "intellectuals" like commie Bannerji and historians like woke Embtree to say it was an accident. Cant get bigger than the pronouncements of these individuals, no? Gujrat High Court findings and Nanavati commission finding that it was terror arson, all bogus, no? Case closed, no? smiley17 

Now if the above accident theory sounds cuckoo, it is because it is. Why is there so much difficulty in calling a spade a spade- that it was Islamic terror?smiley2 People lose all credibility when they deny the obvious.smiley2 lol all those claims of being neutral unbiased partysmiley36

You can't display your sarcasm as the movie would give only the 2 options: accident or Muslim terror (masked with the term of "conspiracy"...but there clearly is a 3rd option which involves not-so-vested political interests and personal obsessions... I almost bet, that  t h i s  won't be the focus of the movie smiley2

Edited by Clochette - 3 days ago
Clochette thumbnail

The burning incident in the train in Gujarat 2002 which lead to a looooot of violence afterwards...there is a lot of material to read about on the Net smiley1 (also the banned BBC documentary had this as a subject)

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

I'm neither neutral nor unbiased as my learning about humanity has taught me how evil humans can be.

I don't want to enter again into a discussion that will lead to close the thread....so I just comment on the bold part:

There is absolutely no "obvious" in this incident that costed hundreds and hundreds of lives and fortified hate and division.

As there is ample possibility to educate oneself about the different findings by people dealing with the interpretation of what could be proved, all those with an  o p e n mind (the contrary of an indoctrinated one) can build an own opinion.

As for the movie...it certainly will get its audience...I patiently wait for reviews and comments smiley1