Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

Nah sorry no double update. I will try to update it ASAP. 

Thanks for reading & Commenting

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Asum update,cont soon

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Enjoyed reading this chapter 

Excited to read more on abhimaan 

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a day ago

Part 4

It had been more than a week since Abhira said yes....But she had been extraordinarily busy with her work that she couldnt even find proper time to talk to her mother.Akshara on the other hand had visited Mussorie and cleared up everything there.After Abhira had asked her to move back to Udipur,Akshara had been bit hesitant but Kairav had made her understand Abhira's view point.....Abhira was her daughter and she would always be worried about her when she was not here.Kairav also explained to her that Goenkas were in US and were not coming back for some time atleast and when they would come back they would deal with it.....Their children's happiness did not lie on Goenkas.....Muskaan was very happy,her bhaiji would be very happy seeing all this,just if Abhir comes back that would add to the happiness......

Armaan glanced at Abhira,who was working in her cubicle,he chuckled thinking she was professionalism personified.....She always worked very hard and never had any excuses since she had joined....But he also had to talk to Akshara mam....He wanted to take Abhira out for dinner and he wanted to take Akshara's permission as well as talk about Abhira.....He knew that for Abhira Akshara was everything and he hadnt talked to Akshara since everything had been finalized.....

Abhira was booking her cabs but for some reason unknown the booking kept getting cancelled....She tried calling the driver again when she saw a car stop infront of her...Armaan was confused seeing Abhira still here,she usually left by cab.....

Armaan (with full of concern)-TUm aab taak yaha kya kar rahi ho ?

Abhira (scrunching her nose)-I keep booking these cabs and they keep getting cancelled.....I dont understand why ......

Armaan (suddenly remembering)-There is a political rally near your area today......

Abhira (taking a huge sigh)-Fantastic......

Armaan (asking her)-Chalo mai tumhe drop kar leta hu....

Abhira (just about to speak)-N.....

Armaan (doesn't let her complete)-I know tumhe khud manage karne ki aadat hai ,but its 9 and you are not going to find a cab or auto so I will drop you....

Abhira (pouting)-Okay fine....

Abhira messaged Akshara that she would come home soon to which her mother had replied that Shikhar had called and he wanted to talk to you about something important.....Abhira was confused,dada had gone for a meeting at least that's what Ishaani had told her.....She shook her head and decided to wait for her brother to come home...Armaan was hesitant to ask her but twice he shook his head......Abhira had noticed that he was hesitant to ask something and smiled.....He had asked her the question a week ago and now was behaving the same.....

Abhira (sarcastically)-Bimaar ho ?

Armaan (nodding)-Nai toh aisa kyu pooch rahi ho ?

Abhira (smiling)-Toh aisa kya hai jisse poochne ke liye itna hesitating feel kar rahe ho.......

Armaan (smirking)-Accha matlab mera sawal mujhe se pooch rahi ho.....(hesitating) Uh woh....actually....

Abhira (taking a huge breath)-Is it offensive ?

Armaan (nodding)-No absolutely not.....

Abhira (pouting)-Toh itna kyu soch rahe ho.......?

Armaan (whispering)-Good point.......Actually woh I wanted to ask you I wanted you to take you to dinner.......

Abhira (small laugh)-Itni si baat ke liye itna tension.....

Armaan (sarcastically)-Woh kya hai na....I have heard about a punch......By the way mujhe nai pata tha ki my to-be fiance knows how to punch as well........

Abhira (explaining)-That fellow misbehaved.....He deserved a punch when he doesnot know what words to use while talking to a woman........

Armaan (stunned)-Why have I never seen a complain on that Abhira ? Tumne file nai ki thi HR mai ?

Abhira (nodding)-No I didnt file a complain because it happened outside of work premises....

Armaan (taking a huge breath)-Why was I not informed ? Misbehavior whether in the office or outside of office is not something which is to be taken lightly......

Abhira (shrugging her shoulders)-I know that par.....I had it handled....Aadat hai mujhe aapne aap ko sambhalne ki......

Soon they reached her house......Abhira thanked him for the ride,he mentioned he was here to meet Akshara as well....Abhira smiled and decided to not interfere between student and teacher conversation.....Abhira went upstairs to freshen up and wait for her dada.....She felt relaxed after freshening up and was joined by Ishaani.....Ishaani twice asked her if she was actually happy with this alliance....Abhira replied in positive.......Ishaani sat in worry knowing where actually Shikhar's meeting was.....And how Abhira would react.....

Shikhar looked at the watch as he waited for Dr Abhir Sharma....Shikhar after the alliance had been finalized had decided to talk to inform Abhir about it since Abhira was his sister no matter what Abhira believed....Abhir entered the cafe.....He was late due to a emergency and had to make his brother wait......Abhir was actually happy seeing Shikhar that meant he would get home news and news about Abhira.....He knew that Abhira was very upset with him and she hardly talked with him.....But his anger was not with Abhira but with Akshara but somehow that anger got transferred and Abhira always thought that he didnt want her.....Akshara knew what that anger was about.....Her sacrificial nature.....Always forgiving.....Even though the person opposite just hurts her......He was glad that Abhira was not like Ma.....

Abhir (worrying)-Achanak milne bulaya ? Ghar pe sab theek hai na ?

Shikhar (smiling)-Its good news actually......Abhira is getting married....In 2 months....

Abhir (emotionally)-Ladka theek hai na ? 

Shikhar (chuckling)-Uss sab ki chinta tumhe karne ki zaroorat nai hai......Sab theek hai....His name is Armaan Poddar.....Abhira is happy with alliance....He was bua's student back in Delhi.......Abhir you should consider staying home for atleast 2 months....Hamari behen ki shaadi hai......She is going to leave soon and you are not going to get another opportunity to fix things.......

Abhir (sadly)-I dont think Abhira wants be there bhai.....And she is not wrong...Naraazgi ma se thi aur gussa Abhira par ho gaya tha.....I deserve all the anger....

Shikhar (smiling)-Bua is here as well........Come home spent time with Bua and Hira....Bhai ho tum uske....

Abhir (smiling)-Woh tumse zyada pyaar karti hai........

Shikhar (shrugging his shoulders)-Cant help you there buddy......Ghar chal mere saath.....

Abhir (stunned)-Is waqt....bhai mere you want to shock Abhira ?

Back at home Armaan was still talking to Akshara....Armaan was happy when he heard that Akshara was going to be the head of law department at University of Udaipur.....A teacher like Akshara could enlighten many lives.....Akshara could feel the hesitancy on Armaan's part to ask about Abhira......So she encouraged him to ask whatever he wanted...

Armaan (smiling)-You have raised a brave daughter.....Ma told me what happened Mam.....She is obviously a brilliant lawyer.....

Akshara (laughing)-Mai uski ma zaroor hu but at times I feel like aab woh meri ma ho gayi hai.....And yes she is a very good lawyer.....When as a child she used to tell me she wanted to become a lawyer,i used to think ki baddi hogi toh badal jayegi choice......

Armaan (seriously)-You are worried about her ? Why ?

Akshara (sadly)-Waqt se pehle badi ho gayi thi woh.Children of single parents are very different.....She saw and understood things before her age and became responsible before I wanted her to......Woh aapni dil ki baat dil mai chupana bahut acche se jaanti hai.....Kisi ko nai batati.......Cheeze aapne aap handle karna seek gayi hai woh.....There isnt a person with whom she shares.....

Armaan (reassuring her)-Mai hu aab....I will take care of her and will try to become the person with whom she shares everything......I know she has a tendency to handle things herself......But I will try and become the person on whom she relies......

Akshara (smiling bit)-Tumne kaha tha tumhe kuch poochna hai ? What was it ?

Armaan (sheepishly)-Woh actually I wanted to take her out for dinner.......Can I ?

Akshara (laughing)-Itni choti si baat ke liye itna nervous ho gaye the Armaan......Yes you can take her out....Its a good decision.....Ek doosere ko jaane mai help hogi.......By the way Armaan all the best tumhari shaadi duniya ke sabse workaholic insaan se ho rahi hai.....

Armaan (laughing)-I know that.....

After Dinner the entire Goenka-Sharma family was sitting and talking with each other.....Abhira was still waiting for Shikhar..........She had asked Isaani twice but she didnt seem to have any idea about it......Suddenly Shikhar entered the house and just as she was about to go to her brother he presented Abhir in front of her.....Akshara was stunned but Abhira was beyond angry with Shikhar today and stormed off to her room.........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre cap

Shikhar Abhira convo

AbhiMaan date and intro to Poddar family 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Really beautiful chapter! 

I'd like Abhir Abhira also to bond. 

But most of all look forward to Abhira-Armaan courtship phase❤️❤️

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful update,cont soon

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Enjoyed reading this chapter