Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

always waiting to read FFs.

Hope you will stay around to complete this one. I love all your stories but aap suddenly gayab hojaate ho :(

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved reading first chapter 

Loved how akshara is friends with Kaveri and vidya 

Excited to read more 

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amazing update 

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

Teaser

Shikhar meeting Abhir

Shikhar (chuckling)-Mai tumhe ghar war le jaane nai aaya hu.......Sirf batane aaya hu Abhira is getting married in 2 months.......Baaki ka tum khud soch lo....

Abhir (stopping him)-Ladka theek toh hai na ? I mean.....

Shikhar (laughing)-Funny coming from you......Ladka bilkul theek hai.....Armaan Poddar naam hai.....

Posted: 2 days ago

Very nicely written.Please update fast.

olsen_124 thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Part 2

Part 2

Vidya and Kaveri were chatting about Abhira.Vidya had been plesantly surprised when Dadisa had told her that Armaan was in love with somebody....But now that Vidya knew who that somebody was she was elated.Abhira was like her own daughter,her best friend's daughter...Kaveri too was now happy and satisfied with Armaan's choice....But was there already somebody in Abhira's life, and where was Armaan's heart at....how much serious was her about Abhira.Vidya knew her son very well.Armaan was not somebody who would just fall in love for somebody to be in a relationship, if he was in love with Abhira,she was sure he wanted to marry her.But she had to hear these things from Armaan's mouth and than talk to Akshara....Vidya informed Kaveri that first she would talk to Armaan and than Akshara.She wanted to know the depth of feelings his son had.......Vidya went to talk to Armaan with a photo of Abhira in her hand.....She would be very happy if this worked out.......When she walked in Armaan's room,she saw him reading a case file....

Vidya (putting away the case file)-Mujhe kuch zaroori baat karni hai toojhse....Baand kar isse...

Armaan (rolling his eyes)-Ma iss sab ko band karne ki kya zaroorat hai.....Aap batyi kya baat hai.....

Vidya (smiling)-Armaan now you have put off your marriage aside enough now beta.....Mujhe koi pasand hai dekh le ek baar tu.....Aur agar tere dhyan mei koi hai toh keh de.....

Armaan (stammering)-Ma woh mai.....(scarching his head)-Umm wohh...

Vidya (twisting his ears)-Dadaisa ko pata hai,mujhe kyu nai pata.....Ma hu teri....And I am the last to know Armaan.....Ja bahut naaraaz hu tujhse....(turning her face away)-Agagr bata ta toh reject thodi na kar deti.....Itna bharosa nai hai aapni ma par.....

Armaan (hugging her)-Ma aisi koi baat nai hai.....Its just that mujhe nai pata Abhira kya feel karti hai....She is a career oriented girl....woh kya sochti hai woh jaanne ki kabhi himmat hi nai hui meri....Yes I love her....

Vidya (smiling)-Aur kya socha hai tune uske baare mai....Mai tujhe bahut acche se jaanti hu....

Armaan (smiling)-Ma mai bahut serious hu.....Yes I do want to marry her,par Akshara mam ki beti hai woh....She is my mentor...Mai aisa kuch bhi nai karna chahta jisse mam ki disrespect ho......

Vidya (feeling happy)-Akshara ko aisa kuch bhi feel nai hoga.I have known her long enough beta.....Aur rahi baat Abhira ki, hamara ghar aisa nai hai jaha career na rakh sake.....Me and your chachi sa remained in the house and that was our choice...Your dadisa leads the firm.....She is example for many Armaan.....(taking a huge breath) Mai Akshara se baat karugi.....I am meeting her today....

Armaan (smiling)-Aapne kabhi bataya nai, aapki aur mam ki friendship ke baare mai.....And you have met Abhira before...?

Vidya (smiling)-Ha mili hu ussew....Par woh bahut chooti thi tab....Akshu raised her in very tough circumstances.....And I can see how much Abhira respects and loves her....

Armaan's respect for Akshara grew each minute when Vidya told him about what had happened.... He had seen the respect Abhira had for her mother.THe care she exhibited for Akshara.When she had came last evening and saw Akshara with them,the first thing that was exhibited in her eyes was worry for her mother.....Vidya reached the cafe where they had decided to meet.Akshara had decided to meet and also seek Vidya's help for finding a boy for Abhira.......They had a lot to catch up on.....When Vidya asked about Abhir,she suddenly saw Akshara's smile fading.....She signaled Akshara to tell her.....

Akshara (sadly)-Mere dono bacche ,they absolutely dont get along....Abhir ki absence ki wajah se Abhira bhi usse aapna bhai nai manti.....Shyad ABhinav hote toh aisa nai hota Vidya.....He would have handled both Abhir and Abhira......

Vidya (holding her hand)-Aisa mat soch Akshu.....They are your kids.....Thoda waqt de unhe...Maybe slowly and steadily sab theek ho jai......Accha aab Abhira ke baare mai bata.....

Akshara (smiling)-Bahut choti si umar mai aapni ma ki saari takleef samamjh gayi thi woh.....She grew up very early.....Responsible bhi bahut jaldi ho gayi thi.......Bas aab woh shaadi ke liye ready ho gayi......I want her to live her own life instead of living mine......

Vidya (inquiring)-Is there somebody ??

Akshara (laughing)-Kal hi toh mushkil se manaya hai Abhira ko shaadi karne ke liye......I was going to ask for your help.....She is independent par uss independence aur life ko share karne ke liye bhi koi chahiye.....I have lived alone and life is not meant to lived alone.....

Vidya (smiling widely)-Well mere dhyan mai koi hai toh.....I dont know how you are going to take it.....

Akshara (confused)-Matlab....Kon hai bata na ?

Vidya (confessing)-Armaan ko Abhira se pyaar ho gaya hai......Shaadi karna chahta hai woh Abhira se.....Ma ko bhi Abhira bahut pasand aayi hai aur meri toh tum baat hi mat karo......I am ecstatic....

Akshara (stunned)-Armaan kabse ? Abhira ko pata hai ??

Vidya (smiling)-Kafi time se....Abhira ko kuch bhi nai pata hai.....Ma ko hi ye sab 6 months pehle pata chala aur unhone mujhe 2-3 din pehele bataya........Abhira kya feel karti hai woh jaanene ki himmat Armaan nai kar paya hai aab taak......Mujhe pata hai,Armaan ne bataya hai that she is a brilliant lawyer,Ma bhi bahut tareef karti hai uski......Be assured hamare ghar mai career par koi restrictions nai hai.....

Akshara mai Abhira ka haath maang rahi hu Armaan ke liye.......

Akshara (smiling widely)-Mai Abhira se baat karke tumse baat karrogi.........Mujhse zyada kisi ko khushi nai hogi if this alliance works out.....

Akshara was confused as to how to approach Abhira.....She had called Muskaan and Kairav ahead and explained the situation to them....While Muskaan was very happy for Abhira,Kairav was sulking like a small child.....Abhira was his daughter and somebody was trying to take her away....Akshara had almost laughed out loud seeing her brother pout like that.......Kairav ahd always been very open that he wanted a daughter but had got stuck on tow sons at which Shikhar had made a angry face.....But he too was upset about Abhira going away.......Muskaan had nudged both of them and urged them to think about Abhira's happiness......

Akshara entered Abhira's room and saw her knee deep in case files......She sat next to her and closed all of the case files.....Abhira scrunched her nose up.....Her mother never closed her files like that.Her mother always knew that she was a born workaholic.....She loved to work and coincidentally she found something that she loved as well.....She didnt have a huge family that she would have to use her time between them and work.....She observed her mother and she looked confused or maybe was hesitatingly....

Abhira (worried)-Ma what is it......?

Akshara (smiling)-Tere liye ek rishta aaya hai......Jaisa tujhe chahiye waisa.....No restrictions on work....koi rok tok nai hogi kaam mai......

Abhira (chuckling)-Aapki network toh bahut strong hai mumma.....Kal baat ki aur aaj rishta mil bhi gaya......

Akshara (hesitatingly)-Mai doodhne nai gayi thi Abhira, saamne se tere liye aaya hai......

Abhira (frowning)-Kon hai woh....?

Akshara (confessing)-Poddars.....Tere liye Armaan ka rishta aaya hai.....

Abhira (stunned,angrily)-WHAT ?? Woh boss hai mere Ma.....Kiske dimaag mai ye baat aayi hai....?

Akshara (smiling)-Armaan is in love with you......Aur boss hai toh kya pyaar mai nai pad sakta......Abhira kaisi baatein kar rahi hai.......And I know that he is right for you.....

Abhira (stunned)-I .....Uh......

Akshara (trying to calm her down)-Abhira shaant ho ja.....I understand tere liye bahut sudden hai beta.....Trust me jab mujhe Vidya ne bataya tab mai bhi shocked ho gayi thi......

Abhira (still stunned)-I have worked with him for 5 years and aur mujhe pata nai chala that he is in love with me........(suddenly)-Ye saari na aapki galti hai........maine kaha tha mujhe shaadi nai karni hai......aap sammajh ti kyu nai hai........

Akshara (angrily)-Abhira tu shaant ho ja....Mai ma hu teri......ZSindagi akele nai ji jaati beta....Maine ji hai tere papa ke jaane ke baad........teri Aaru masi ne ji hai.......Jabse choti thi tabse tu mujhe sambhalti aayi hai.....Aab waqt aa gaya hai ki koi tujhe sambhale beta.....You need to start living your life not mine.....

Agar mann mai kuch chal raha hai than Vidya has assured me,Armaan se baat kar......But please think about it......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pre cap

Abhira and Shikhar convo

Abhira and Armaan convo

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome chapter! 

Look forward to Abhimaan Convo ❤️

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing 🤩 

Looking forward to reading on abhimaan conversation 

Please update soon 

olsen_124 thumbnail
Posted: 13 hours ago

Part 3

Abhira was sitting in the patio of the house looking lost.Suddenly a cup of coffee appeared out of nowhere infront of her and when she looked up to find the owner she saw her elder cousin Shikhar.....Shikhar had noticed and seen Abhira throughout the day....Abhira smiled and took the cup from Shikhar's hand.....Shikhar was somebody infront of whom she couldn't hide things...He always figured it out....She had her brother Abhir but he never tried to bond with her nor did he ever cared for her but Shikhar and Rohan were altogether different kind of brothers.....They loved her too much,cared for her and if necessary protected her....

Shikhar (taking a huge breath)-Shaadi nai karna toh mana kar de Hira.....Whats is bothering you so much baba ?

Abhira (explaining)-Its not about marriage but my inability to see what was right infront of my eyes dada.....I have been assisting Armaan for past 5 years and I never saw or observed it.....

Shikhar (smiling)-So tum shaadi ke liye tayar ho ?

Abhira (scrunching up her nose)-I dont know what the hell is happening....

Shikhar (chuckling)-If not Armaan toh tujhe pata hai na arrange marriage mai bhi log aise hi milte hai aur baad mai pyaar hota hai,you know shaadi ke baad......

Abhira (slightly angry)-Obviously dada I know.....Bacchi nai hu mai.......Its just that I dont know the man.....I work with Advocate Armaan Poddar....I dont know Armaan.....

Shikhar (seriously)-Than talk to him once.....He definitely saw something in you Hira.....He is very serious about you....Tujhse shaadi karna chahta hai woh......Aise hi toh nai kar ne ka decision liya hoga na usne.....

Abhira (unable to explain)-I dont know mai aap sab ko kaise samjaho.....Its not just about Armaan.....I mean family......

Shikhar (smiling)-Toh shaanti se samjha.....Tu uski family ko leke worried hai ? Why ? his mother loves you,his grandmother loves you....Toh problem kya hai ?

Abhira (worriedly)-Hamare parents ke saath unke family ne kya kiya tha dada ? Family hone ke bavjood mumma bachpan se suffer karti aayi hai.......Aur mumma ko dekh kar obviously Mamu bhi suffer kiya hoga.....We dont have that good examples of family....Agaar mai shaadi kar ke chali gayi toh mumma akeli ho jayegi dadda.....

Shikhar (rolling his eyes)-Hira how can you be so negative.....Yes I agree Goenkas are not that example of family but hum log bhi family hi hai.....Minus all the grandparents........Aur sach kahu saari families aisi nai hoti hai baba......Kuch aisi hoti hai jo aapni family ko musibat ke time kabhi nahi chodte......Hum sab hai bua ke liye Hira.....She is not alone aur tu bhi hogi.....I understand your worries....Fufaji nai hai aur ABhir ke attitude se hum sab bahut acche se sammajhte hai........Look kal subah fresh perspective se soch and please talk to him if you are feeling confused..........

Abhira took a huge breath and decided to take a break from thinking about everything.....Akshara thanked Shikhar for talking to Abhira......Shikhar explained to his parents and Akshara that Abhira had lots of concerns about families and she was worried about Akshara as well.....Kairav was touched listening to all this.....But he would talk to and reassure Abhira that whenever and whoever Abhira married everybody would be there for Akshara.Muskaan also decided to talk to Akshara to get her to move to Udaipur now....It would ease bit of Abhira's mind.....

In the morning Shikhar and Rohan dragged Abhira to her favorite cafe.....Fresh environment would make her feel better.....Abhira was chatting with Ishaani,Shikhar's wife who was away on a medical conference right now.Ishaani was a very good friend of Abhira and provided best advice.....She was missing her a lot....Armaan entered the cafe to get his coffee order which he had placed earlier......He was pleasantly surprised to see Abhira sitting there.....He slightly approached so as to not make her jumpy......Abhira noticed Armaan  and smiled at him....

Abhira (smiling)-Good Morning sir....

Armaan (rolling his eyes)-What did I tell you Abhira ? Outside work ?

Abhira (remembering)-Sorry Armaan....

Armaan (smiling)-Better....Tum yaha....?

Abhira (smiling)-My brothers dragged me here.....I love this place....

Armaan (inquiring )-You have brothers ?

Abhira (chuckling)-Cousins....Two of them.....Do poori fauj ke liye barabar hai.....

Armaan (scrunching his nose)-Tum saari behen hum bhaiyyo ko badnaam kyu karte ho......My sisters do the same....

Abhira (laughing)-Well ye question bahut poorana hai....Bhai kehte hai behen karti hai and behen kehte hai bhai karte hai........Thats a old war........

Armaan (seriously)-Ma told me about Akshara mam.....Nobody should have to go through something like this....Mam is very strong........

Abhira (sadly)-She had seen a lot in her life....Even after suffering this much, much because of her family she always remains positive towards life......I was raised by her alone but she never let me felt like my father was never around.....

Armaan (smiling)-I saw how worried you get about her.....That day at the restaurant....

Abhira (smiling)-She is all I have and I am all she has.....She has been my entire world....

Armaan saw Abhira hesitating to ask something....Normally Abhira Sharma would be the most direct person ever he had seen.....Most of the times he asked for her opinion because he knew that she would always answer honestly.....And here she was struggling to ask some questions which she had the right to ask....Shikhar noticed Armaan and Abhira sitting together and he stopped Rohan from going there.If she was talking than she shouldnt be disturbed.......

Armaan (sarcastically)-Bimaar ho Abhira tum ?

Abhira (scrunching her nose)-What ? Nai toh ?

Armaan (smiling)-Toh aisa behave kyu kar rahi ho ? Agar kuch poochna hai toh pooch sakti ho......

Abhira (finally)-Why ?? Why did you even fall in love with me ?

Armaan (laughing)-Abhira dimaag courts mai chalaya jaata hai......Pyaar dil se hota hai.....There is no why or when in love.....There were a lot of reasons why I fell in love with you.....But pyaar logic se kabhi nai hota....Thats why brain and heart both are different.......Aur mai tumse shaadi karna chahta hu.....I know you very well.....Mai jaanta hu you are the most practical person ever.....Par relations,pyaar and shaadi.....heart se dictate hote hai......dimaag se nai.....

Abhira (chuckling)-And what about the fact ke mai tumse pyaar nai karti ?

Armaan (chuckling)-Koi hai tumhari life mei ?

Abhira (nodding)-Absolutely Not.....

Armaan (smiling)-So when you did agree to get married to anybody you knew it would be arrange marriage....Bahut se logo ko shaadi ke baad pyaar hota hai.....And I am okay with that......Just because mai tumse pyaar karta hu doesnt mean that ki tum bhi mujhse pyaar karo hi......People do fall in love after marriage as well.....(flirtingly)-And I trust my charm you know......

Abhira (smiling widely)-Thoda sa overconfidence nai hai ?

Armaan (seriously)-I know you are worried about Akshara mam.....

Abhira (stunned)-How did you ? I didnt even mention ?

Armaan (smiling)-We have worked together for 5 years.....I know you Abhira.....I saw the care,concern,love and respect you have for Mam.....She is your mother.....And your father is not there....Obviously you would be worried.....Abhira you are her daughter,you always will be her daughter.......

Shikhar had heard enough to know and understand that Akshara bua was right.This guy was perfect for her....Abhira was bit hot headed but this fellow seemed like he was sitting on cucumber......He nudged Rohan to go to Abhira with her coffee.....Rohan additionally took a plate of brownies.....Abhira loved them and it would improve her mood as well.....

Rohan (coming with coffee)-Di ye lo aapki coffee....

Abhira (smiling)-Dada kaha hai ?

Rohan (smiling)-Woh bhabhi se baat kar rahe hai......(handing her the cup of coffee and sitting next to her )-Ye lo aap coffee pi na shuru karo dada aa jayege.....

Abhira had been stunned how much Armaan knew her....Yes they had worked together for 5 years but she never knew he observed her this much....Or understood her mind this much....But would she even fall for somebody....She always had concentrated on her career and never on boys obviously but that didnt mean she was never given the attention.....But for her her independence mattered the most.....And maybe for her mother as well.....Abhira sat to read a book.....But she didnt even knew when she dozed off.....In the morning Akshara came to wake her up which was a surprise since Abhira was always a early riser.....Yoga or dance was her choice of workout......Yes she was a trained dancer just likhe her grandmother Naira but she only danced for herself.....

Muskaan signed Akshara to wake her up from other side.....Akshara remembered Abhira's habit.....Whenever Abhira slept while thinking she used to sleep on the other side......Akshara removed the blanket from her face and removed the book from her arms......Akshara took a huge sigh of breath....

Akshara (removing the book)-Ye ladki ka kya hoga ? Kitaab ya file pe so jaati hai Muskaan.....Ekdum workaholic hai.....

Muskaan (smiling)-Bhabhi ek baar shaadi ho jayege na toh khud aapne aap change ho jayegi.......Aur rahi baat workaholic hone ki toh,bhabhi usse aapna kaam pasand hai,accha lagta hai......Hamesha se independent rahi hai.....

Abhira put her head in Akshara's lap....Akshara caressed her head.....She had to ask Abhira about her answer as well....Abhira clutched Akshara's dupatta and slept......Muskaan smiled seeing Akshara and Abhira and left them to give privacy......Abhira opened her eyes and gave Akshara a widest smile.....

Abhira (smiling)-Good Morning

Akshara (smiling)-Good Morning meri pyaari si bacchi......Aaj itna late.....Tu toh kabhi itna late nai hoti hai....

Abhira (smiling)-Pata nai aaj kya ho gaya.....Mai frsh hoke neeche aati hu.....Aaj toh Sunday hai Mamu bhi ghar par hoge.....

Abhira went downstairs after freshening up.....She saw Akshara and Muskaan whispering and knew immediately as to what it was about.....She sat down to have her breakfast....Kairav had already told Akshara to not force Abhira if she was not ready....But Akshara had emotionally told Kairav that she wanted Abhira settled before she died which stunned Kairav and Muskaan.....Kairav had scolded her for thinking something like that.....But something had unsettled inside Kairav.....Why was Akshara feeling something life that ? But Akshara had assured Kairav that if Abhira was not accepting of the idea of marrying Armaan she would not force her.......Shikhar had told Akshara how the conversation with Armaan had went yesterday for Abhira.....Muskaan and Abhira had smiled widely while Kairav had become more grumpy.....

Akshara was seated with Abhira who had finally thought her answer.....She absoltely couldnt belive that she was going to reply in a YES.To Armaan Poddar....Somehow her mother was right.....again.....She made couple of things clear to her mother....One she had to move back to Udapur,she didnt care that there was a stupid Goenka family.....But she had to be near her.....that is only when she could be at peace.....Akshara was confused with words of Abhira.......Abhira took a huge breath....

Abhira (finally)-YES.....Its a Yes....

Akshara and Muskaan were very happy and Kairav hugged his daughter.....He might be grumpy but he knew Abhira....She would not have said YES unless she was certain......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

precap

AbhiMaan Tilak

Shikhar Abhir convo

Pinecone thumbnail
Posted: 13 hours ago

aww... beautiful chapter!

I love this version of Armaan. 

I'm so excited for their shaadi and their life together.

Please update part 4 soon! aaj sunday hai toh maybe you can give us a treat with double update!!!