Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Anushka_31

Neeraj's elimination within 5 days feels very sudden and abrupt

Either he has something coming up and came here bs aise hi or biggboss really got hurt with his peanut butter, bread and kela request smiley44

But Shivani must've got more votes....her bf was buying subscription to people so tht they can vote hersmiley39

I didn't know iss bacchi ki BF bhi haismiley3

Kon mai ka laal jhel raha iss fraud 2rs gaon ki Chameli ko smiley11

Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinity101

Chandrika kafi zehreeli hai aur ekdum tuccha game khel ri hai aag lagane aur jhut bolne ka.

Isko lgra hai koi tv serial hai toh starplus ki saas bahu,devrani jethani types chugli, jhooth, aag lgana types harkate kr rhi h idhr

Zabardasti ki ladaiyan khud krti hai or dusro se krati h or jb jhagdhe khtm ho jate hai toh logo ko blame krti h ki tum log kyun nhi lad rhe the mtlb kya vadapao ke thele pr chodh aayi h kya dimaag apna smiley39

Uss din mazaa aaya tha jb bb ne isko 5 baar cutoff kr diya tha baat Puri bolne hi nhi diya smiley37

Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ranveer has soft spot for Armaan’s second wife(Kritika). smiley36 He looks different around her. smiley36

Kuch gadbad hai Daya, pata lagao 😂

Guzara_Waqt thumbnail

Iss baar sab ka Hindi itna hila hua hai BB becharee ne bolna hi chod dia hai.

Anushka_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

I didn't know iss bacchi ki BF bhi haismiley3

Kon mai ka laal jhel raha iss fraud 2rs gaon ki Chameli ko smiley11

smiley37

Iska bf bhi isi ki trah hai gawar or badtameez pr bahut chant chakoda types hai , chant toh ye Shivani madam khud bhi bahut hai smiley39

Fraud 2rs gaaon ki chameli ko obviously koi fraud 2rs chamela hi jhel rha hoga smiley9smiley20

Anushka_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guzara_Waqt

Ranveer has soft spot for Armaan’s second wife(Kritika). smiley36 He looks different around her. smiley36

Kuch gadbad hai Daya, pata lagao 😂

He definitely has something for her smiley37

That day he made Dil bada ho na ho G bada hona chaiye comment

After tht he said aap hi mere saamne kpde pehnke parade krti hai smiley37

Live feed wale logo se I heard even Vishal has something for kritika, raat raat bhar ye bs kritika ki baatein krta hai smiley37

Guzara_Waqt thumbnail

Live feed wale logo se I heard even Vishal has something for kritika, raat raat bhar ye bs kritika ki baatein krta hai smiley37

Iss baar ka BB extremely scandalous hai, Tharki BB ki mauj hai Iss baar. smiley36smiley36
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

I just wanted to slap the shit out of her fake gaon wali banshee ass too when she was doing her crying nautanki, making it all about herself.

She is not the only POS with an audience.

They all have an audience, whether big or small, so this bigging herself up for her audience wasn't even called for.

If Sallu was here he prob would have royally bajaoed her fake gaaon wali banshee ass good, but I doubt Anil will say anything to her for her stinking attitude and behaviour.He will prob treat her with kid gloves and baby her like the rest of the idiots in the house and ulta praise her for being a so called strong woman or some shit like that.

She really needs to be called out with all the points Ranvir called her out for and given a proper reality check.

Ughhh, I just can't stand the sight of this banshee.Everytime she comes on the screen,I see red, my temp goes up, and I just want to shove a shoe in her banshee mouth.smiley35

The same goes for dumbtards Sana M and Vadapav mausiyaan. Just can't stand the sight of them rn and don't think i will be warming upto them at all during the course of the season. These two need to be called out too.

Vadapav for her incessant lying and these bimbotards for ganging up on Sana S Aswell.

I loved how Ranveer called out Shivani’s fake a** nautanki and was actually adamant on treating her like an adult responsible for her crass behaviour, not like other housemates who handle her with kid gloves for their own benefit and some clout. Nobody has the guts to say to her face that she is an ill mannered gawar aurat and they won’t take any crap from her or buy her village card BS. Sana M had a quick downfall from the second day itself when she sided with the wrong people, I mean saaf dikhta hai ki she wants to stay in their good books for some visibility, itni calculations ki hai isne, she comes across as super fake. She is the definition of a bimbo, on top of that thinks of herself as some queen. Vada pao girl is so irrelevant that even BB doesn’t care to acknowledge her islie ye chindigiri karke fights karwa ri hai.
Edited by infinity101 - 3 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail

Ya ye sab maine bhi padha tha Reddit pe lol, seems like Kritika is popular among other male housemates, Armaan ke liye khatra hai smiley36
infinity101 thumbnail

smiley37

Iska bf bhi isi ki trah hai gawar or badtameez pr bahut chant chakoda types hai , chant toh ye Shivani madam khud bhi bahut hai smiley39

Fraud 2rs gaaon ki chameli ko obviously koi fraud 2rs chamela hi jhel rha hoga smiley9smiley20

I found it so funny when that biatch Sana M was being her lawyer in the morning, Shivani ne next task mei hi use kutiya bol dia smiley37 Aur karo aisi nalayak ko defend.