Genuine guy neeraj eliminated smiley11

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Shivani gawar smiley11

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinity101

She is so downmarket even by BB’s standards. I mean even contestants like Dolly, Swami Om, Archana, Shehnaz, Manisha etc were entertaining despite being crass at times,whereas I can’t find a single good thing about this sadakchhap aurat! Every time her punchable face is on my screen I feel like slapping the living daylights out of her. How can someone be so repulsive smiley11 She literally screeches every time instead of talking. And someone was getting evicted today but this shameless woman made it all about herself by doing her fake rona dhona and nautanki. She blatantly disrespects people and brushes it under the rug by harping the same “Mai aise hi bolti hoon” thing. And now has even got defenders like that biatch Sana Makbool! I know Armaan is shady but wo bhi achi bajata hai iski and doesn’t treat her like a 5 year old kid, like the rest of the housemates.

I just wanted to slap the shit out of her fake gaon wali banshee ass too when she was doing her crying nautanki, making it all about herself.

She is not the only POS with an audience.

They all have an audience, whether big or small, so this bigging herself up for her audience wasn't even called for.

If Sallu was here he prob would have royally bajaoed her fake gaaon wali banshee ass good, but I doubt Anil will say anything to her for her stinking attitude and behaviour.He will prob treat her with kid gloves and baby her like the rest of the idiots in the house and ulta praise her for being a so called strong woman or some shit like that.

She really needs to be called out with all the points Ranvir called her out for and given a proper reality check.

Ughhh, I just can't stand the sight of this banshee.Everytime she comes on the screen,I see red, my temp goes up, and I just want to shove a shoe in her banshee mouth.smiley35

The same goes for dumbtards Sana M and Vadapav mausiyaan. Just can't stand the sight of them rn and don't think i will be warming upto them at all during the course of the season. These two need to be called out too.

Vadapav for her incessant lying and these bimbotards for ganging up on Sana S Aswell.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Neeraj ky barey ma sun ky charusia ka kitna khayal karta wo Santosh shukla nirhua yaad agye they used to up All night because vishal got strechar punishment

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Ranveer is highly articulate and witty but he is too honest and brash for the game lol. He doesn’t seem to give two f*cks about forming groups, manipulations and a** licking people etc. let’s see how far he goes because my guess is that sadly such people don’t win. I don’t want an influencer or a YouTuber to win this time though.

If we go by FF than nothing stopping these YT/influencer chhapris from winning, but I don't want these asswipes to win either. It would be a slap on their faces if an actor was to win the season.Bohot hawa mein udte hai yeh log cuz of their crazy FF.

Ranvir might go far in the game but I don't see him winning.He might gain a number of BB fans but it still won't be enough to compete with the likes of Elvish' chamcha or the other YT/influencer chhapris.

And as much as I don't like to judge the contestants for whatever shit they've done outside before they come on the show,Ranvir has posted some problematic stuff on tweets that haven't gone down well with a lot of ppl.

I also found it problematic but I am liking him so far for whatever he has displayed on the show thus far.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-

I am actually not sure. I read updates on reddit but apparently there was a fight between Armaan and Vishal, then Polo and Shivani (YouTubers sided with Shivani), then Naezy and Shivani, then Shivani and Polo again, then Vadapav and Armaan, and finally throuple and Shivani. So plenty of fights / arguments.

So it is more Shivani overdose to come then.smiley11

Usko toh lagta hai she is some badass gaaon ki sherni and doing all this bansheegiri is her ticket to the trophy and it probably might even be, the way BB works and the way today's audience esp the youth are big on such shit.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

Genuine guy neeraj eliminated smiley11

Him and Naezy are the most genuine out the bunch.Naezy ka number bhi shayad jald hi aayega as he also doesn't want to get into bematlab ka crass fights.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Chess k baat kaar rha kataria isko aukat bhi chess k naam lene ki itna dimagh ha

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Alamzeb sai aur naesy dono ko pata rahi smiley15smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Vishal bhi chu aadmi hai kasam se.

polo called him ch""""" too smiley37