Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Ranvir was too fkin good today. Proper savage smiley16

I am so glad he put those two lomdis in their place and showed them the mirror.

He was absolutely right to point out how gaaon mimicks and mocks others without a care for their emotions.And good he pointed out that she was not crying cuz Neeraj is leaving but crying cuz she got saved by her audience.

Gaaon se hai Chameli toh does that mean gaaon waley have no tameez and yeh sab badtameezi that she does chalegi?!

Sorry,but this logic gaaon se hai toh aise hi hai gaaon waley just doesn't wash.

The dumb ghar waley need to stop babying her cuz she sure is no fkin baby.

I really doubt she is just 22 and even if she is,that is old enough to know what tameez is.

Sana M is just a bloody air head clout chaser who thinks she is better than sliced bread.

Someone please tell me what out of this world role she has done cuz all I have seen her in is two bit side roles playing the main leads saheli lol.

Sana M kafi homework karke aayi hai and ise lagta hai inn gawaro ki chamchagiri karegi toh inke fans iski taraf bhi thode vote fenk denge, she needs to realise that audience ain’t stupid and can see right through airheads like her. I can’t believe I found her likeable on premiere day. She is dumber than a bag of rocks! Siding with that sadakchhap Shivani made her look even more negative, in her head she was gaining brownie points but bezti karwali apni smiley37 Even Munisha and Armaan had sense to call Shivani’s BS out but not her! I was embarrassed for her. The same Shivani she was defending called her a kutiya in the following task lmao. And gosh I find it super annoying when these dumbtards call that loud mouthed aunty a bacchi. No she ain’t a bacchi, she is trying to fool the audience with her village card but unable to hide her crasspana since this seems like her core personality. Good lord every time that screeching banshee is on my screen my BP goes up, can’t believe a good lad like Neeraj got evicted today over that gawar aurat. Who in their right minds are voting for someone like her smiley29
infinity101 thumbnail

Alamzeb ne bhi aaj join karliya the dumb lomdis gawar club lol

WTF was she doing trying to look good to the lomdis that have formed a mean girls clique against her.smiley29

Good Ranvir told her to shutup and stop playing lawyer too lol.

Just frikkin loved Ranvir today smiley40smiley36

Yeah well I was liking Alamzeb but she wasn’t helping herself today by being so dumb! I was like stfu woman, nobody needs to cater to that gawar and her tantrums. Loved Ranveer’s replies- don’t try to show yourselves morally superior or more humane than us smiley32 Uss pe bhi Sana M pe koi comeback nee tha toh clown ki tarah Naagin dance karne lagi. Ranveer- han ye mat kar teri shakal hi aisi hai smiley37 Omg he totally OWNED her!
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Heard the LF was fun tonight? Anyone watched?

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinity101

Sana M kafi homework karke aayi hai and ise lagta hai inn gawaro ki chamchagiri karegi toh inke fans iski taraf bhi thode vote fenk denge, she needs to realise that audience ain’t stupid and can see right through airheads like her. I can’t believe I found her likeable on premiere day. She is dumber than a bag of rocks! Siding with that sadakchhap Shivani made her look even more negative, in her head she was gaining brownie points but bezti karwali apni smiley37 Even Munisha and Armaan had sense to call Shivani’s BS out but not her! I was embarrassed for her. The same Shivani she was defending called her a kutiya in the following task lmao. And gosh I find it super annoying when these dumbtards call that loud mouthed aunty a bacchi. No she ain’t a bacchi, she is trying to fool the audience with her village card but unable to hide her crasspana since this seems like her core personality. Good lord every time that screeching banshee is on my screen my BP goes up, can’t believe a good lad like Neeraj got evicted today over that gawar aurat. Who in their right minds are voting for someone like her smiley29

Jaise BB mein bimbo giri dikha rahi ,aise hi in all the side roles I have seen Sana M in, she has played the same dumb blonde airhead for all of them.smiley36

even on KKK she was given the ditzy, dumb blonde tag lol

I am gutted as well that Neeraj left instead of gaaon wali banshee, but it was expected.

Votes se toh koi lena dena nahi as we all should know by now.

BB will save whoever they can milk crass content out from and gaaon ki fake chameli ki fake gaaon wali crasspana chahiye, so they will milk gaaon ki chamelis banshee-pana some more.

My guess is she will be milked the whole 9 yards and staying till the very end.smiley11

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-

Heard the LF was fun tonight? Anyone watched?

Where can you watch LF other than jiocinema?

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Yeah well I was liking Alamzeb but she wasn’t helping herself today by being so dumb! I was like stfu woman, nobody needs to cater to that gawar and her tantrums. Loved Ranveer’s replies- don’t try to show yourselves morally superior or more humane than us smiley32 Uss pe bhi Sana M pe koi comeback nee tha toh clown ki tarah Naagin dance karne lagi. Ranveer- han ye mat kar teri shakal hi aisi hai smiley37 Omg he totally OWNED her!

Ranvir churned out some gems today. Sixer after sixer.Totally owned the two lomdis and the episode.smiley32

After that display of savagery,I didn't give a shit about the rest of the eppy lol

That dumb task just went over ma head as it is lol.

infinity101 thumbnail

Jaise BB mein bimbo giri dikha rahi ,aise hi in all the side roles I have seen Sana M in, she has played the same dumb blonde airhead for all of them.smiley36

even on KKK she was given the ditzy, dumb blonde tag lol

I am gutted as well that Neeraj left instead of gaaon wali banshee, but it was expected.

Votes se toh koi lena dena nahi as we all should know by now.

BB will save whoever they can milk crass content out from and gaaon ki fake chameli ki fake gaaon wali crasspana chahiye, so they will milk gaaon ki chamelis banshee-pana some more.

My guess is she will be milked the whole 9 yards and staying till the very end.smiley11

She is so downmarket even by BB’s standards. I mean even contestants like Dolly, Swami Om, Archana, Shehnaz, Manisha etc were entertaining despite being crass at times,whereas I can’t find a single good thing about this sadakchhap aurat! Every time her punchable face is on my screen I feel like slapping the living daylights out of her. How can someone be so repulsive smiley11 She literally screeches every time instead of talking. And someone was getting evicted today but this shameless woman made it all about herself by doing her fake rona dhona and nautanki. She blatantly disrespects people and brushes it under the rug by harping the same “Mai aise hi bolti hoon” thing. And now has even got defenders like that biatch Sana Makbool! I know Armaan is shady but wo bhi achi bajata hai iski and doesn’t treat her like a 5 year old kid, like the rest of the housemates.
infinity101 thumbnail

Ranvir churned out some gems today. Sixer after sixer.Totally owned the two lomdis and the episode.smiley32

After that display of savagery,I didn't give a shit about the rest of the eppy lol

That dumb task just went over ma head as it is lol.

Ranveer is highly articulate and witty but he is too honest and brash for the game lol. He doesn’t seem to give two f*cks about forming groups, manipulations and a** licking people etc. let’s see how far he goes because my guess is that sadly such people don’t win. I don’t want an influencer or a YouTuber to win this time though.
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Where can you watch LF other than jiocinema?

I am actually not sure. I read updates on reddit but apparently there was a fight between Armaan and Vishal, then Polo and Shivani (YouTubers sided with Shivani), then Naezy and Shivani, then Shivani and Polo again, then Vadapav and Armaan, and finally throuple and Shivani. So plenty of fights / arguments.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sai was so dumb during the task. smiley24

Loved Ranvir today. He bajaoed both the self proclaimed naagin and the gaaon ki chhori. smiley37 He was quite funny during the task too.