Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Ranvir background se mimicking gaaon and gaaon still on her audience saving her rant, making out that Ranvir is mocking her audience,like kuch bhi.smiley39

Ranvir ne accha sunaya gaaon ko that this is what you do regardless of anyone being upset or whatever, you mimick them and make fun of them.

Treat people the way you also want to be treated too.

Wah wah,Ranvir sixer pe sixer maare jaa raha smiley32smiley36

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Ranvir background se mimicking gaaon and gaaon still on her audience saving her rant, making out that Ranvir is mocking her audience,like kuch bhi.smiley39

Ranvir ne accha sunaya gaaon ko that this is what you do regardless of anyone being upset or whatever, you mimick them and make fun of them.

Ranveer was on fire today. Shut that dumb b*tch Sana up as well. Can’t believe she was defending that crass sadakchhap gawar smiley11 Out and out a clout chaser! Ye jo jo gharwale uss badtamiz ladki Shivani ko defend kar re hain and baccha bol re hain I wanna see how they would react the day she blasts on them, she is a potty mouth after all with zero tamiz. Age and gaon se hu ka bahana karke aur kitna hagegi show mei smiley14
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Gaaon's mouth piece Sana M chimes in and Ranvir tells her to stop playing lawyer lol

Ranvir to Sana M-

Tum zyada bolo mat tumse zyada girgit koi nahi hai yaha LMAO

Sana M proudly calls herself naagin and woh dhasti hai and blah blah.

Ranvir corrects her and tells her ,dhas nahi hota das hota hai lol

Sana M-Meri language mein usse stink bolti hoon.

Ranvir-Stink nahi hota sting hota hai.

Tum stink karti ho sting nahi karti hahahahaaha DYING 😆 smiley37

Sana M-Excuse me?

Ranvir-You are excused

LOL

Lomdi ko aur koi comeback mila nahi toh goes on his appearance.

"Look who's talking ,the bushy man...bushy bushy lol"

Pathetic.smiley11

Ranvir is such a savage.Too fkin good.smiley32

Highlight of today's eppy.

Dono lomdis ko aise mast dhoya kalijey ko thandak mil gaye. Lol I am going to watch on repeat mode smiley37

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

ranvir chacha bhut tight bajate ha youtbers k bhi

but is ki dum challa sai is ka game begarega smiley37

infinity101 thumbnail

Gaaon's mouth piece Sana M chimes in and Ranvir tells her to stop playing lawyer lol

Ranvir to Sana M-

Tum zyada bolo mat tumse zyada girgit koi nahi hai yaha LMAO

Sana M proudly calls herself naagin and woh dhasti hai and blah blah.

Ranvir corrects her and tells her ,dhas nahi hota das hota hai lol

Sana M-Meri language mein usse stink bolti hoon.

Ranvir-Stink nahi hota sting hota hai.

Tum stink karti ho sting nahi karti hahahahaaha DYING 😆 smiley37

Sana M-Excuse me?

Ranvir-You are excused

LOL

Lomdi ko aur koi comeback mila nahi toh goes on his appearance.

"Look who's talking ,the bushy man...bushy bushy lol"

Pathetic.smiley11

Ranvir is such a savage.Too fkin good.smiley32

Highlight of today's eppy.

Dono lomdis ko aise mast dhoya kalijey ko thandak mil gaye. Lol I am going to watch on repeat mode smiley37

Lmao his replies were savage af! Sana Makbool looked so stupid lol. Ek dhang ka comeback nee de pai toh as usual ajib si acting karne lag gai and ended up looking like an even bigger fool than before smiley37 Dho daala Ranvir ne chudail ko 🔥 Badi lawyer bann ri thi smiley39 Upar se lagta hai Ekta se show mei Naagin ka role maang ri thi islie audition de ri thi. Behan Naagin ki bezti mat kar apne ko usse compare karke smiley14 Omg she is as gawar as Shivani. “Dhass and Stink” smiley37
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

Ye Sai thoda pagal hai smiley24
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Ranveer was on fire today. Shut that dumb b*tch Sana up as well. Can’t believe she was defending that crass sadakchhap gawar smiley11 Out and out a clout chaser! Ye jo jo gharwale uss badtamiz ladki Shivani ko defend kar re hain and baccha bol re hain I wanna see how they would react the day she blasts on them, she is a potty mouth after all with zero tamiz. Age and gaon se hu ka bahana karke aur kitna hagegi show mei smiley14

Ranvir was too fkin good today. Proper savage smiley16

I am so glad he put those two lomdis in their place and showed them the mirror.

He was absolutely right to point out how gaaon mimicks and mocks others without a care for their emotions.And good he pointed out that she was not crying cuz Neeraj is leaving but crying cuz she got saved by her audience.

Gaaon se hai Chameli toh does that mean gaaon waley have no tameez and yeh sab badtameezi that she does chalegi?!

Sorry,but this logic gaaon se hai toh aise hi hai gaaon waley just doesn't wash.

The dumb ghar waley need to stop babying her cuz she sure is no fkin baby.

I really doubt she is just 22 and even if she is,that is old enough to know what tameez is.

Sana M is just a bloody air head clout chaser who thinks she is better than sliced bread.

Someone please tell me what out of this world role she has done cuz all I have seen her in is two bit side roles playing the main leads saheli lol.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Lmao his replies were savage af! Sana Makbool looked so stupid lol. Ek dhang ka comeback nee de pai toh as usual ajib si acting karne lag gai and ended up looking like an even bigger fool than before smiley37 Dho daala Ranvir ne chudail ko 🔥 Badi lawyer bann ri thi smiley39 Upar se lagta hai Ekta se show mei Naagin ka role maang ri thi islie audition de ri thi. Behan Naagin ki bezti mat kar apne ko usse compare karke smiley14 Omg she is as gawar as Shivani. “Dhass and Stink” smiley37

Alamzeb ne bhi aaj join karliya the dumb lomdis gawar club lol

WTF was she doing trying to look good to the lomdis that have formed a mean girls clique against her.smiley29

Good Ranvir told her to shutup and stop playing lawyer too lol.

Just frikkin loved Ranvir today smiley40smiley36

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

Sai wants to form a group with Ranvir,Chaurasiya and Co lol lekin Ranvir iss mamle mein toda dumb hai.usko laging group banane se kuch nahi hoga but he needs to realize,at this stage of the game everyone needs the numbers on their side.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Sai wants to form a group with Ranvir,Chaurasiya and Co lol lekin Ranvir iss mamle mein toda dumb hai.usko laging group banane se kuch nahi hoga but he needs to realize,at this stage of the game everyone needs the numbers on their side.

sai to us ka bhakt bana phirta ha

uttilize karna chaiyeh muscle power ranvir ko

dimagh us ma nh ha