Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Anushka_31

Vishal or sanaM ne bahut zyada hi disappoint Kiya h.....on premiere I thought both of them to be the smart n intelligent ones

But dono chamche nikle wo bhi bde wale smiley29

Dono ke dono L hai. Ranveer has my heart šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sana is actually kafi chalak. She has watched all the seasons before & trying to ape past popular contestants & in the process looking fake. Just look at the way she speaks & do her hand movements whenever she say something. Everything she does is calculative to carter to audience of past popular contestants.

Little does she know she looking super negative & fake while doing sosmiley36

Edited by BhataktiJawani - 3 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Sana is actually kafi chalak. She has watched all the seasons before & trying to ape past popular contestants & in the process looking fake. Just look at the way she speaks & do her hand movements whenever she say something. Everything she does is calculator to carter to audience of past popular contestants.

Little does she know she looking super negative & fake while doing sosmiley36

She has some talent. 1 hafta nee hua and she is already looking like a vamp. I didnā€™t know she is this dumb though. She legit looked like a fool today, had no comebacks to Ranveerā€™s witty replies. She thinks by siding with that jahil Shivani she will look positive outside smiley39 Jis bandi ko stink aur sting mei difference nee pata usse kya hi ummeed karni.
infinity101 thumbnail

Even that tarot card reader has the brains to call Shivaniā€™s nonsense out but Sana M the dumb biatch is still siding with her smiley37

infinity101 thumbnail

I donā€™t want to dislike alamzeb but man she is coming across super dumb!

infinity101 thumbnail

Ranveer is so witty and straight forward. He holds arguments really well!

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: infinity101

She has some talent. 1 hafta nee hua and she is already looking like a vamp. I didnā€™t know she is this dumb though. She legit looked like a fool today, had no comebacks to Ranveerā€™s witty replies. She thinks by siding with that jahil Shivani she will look positive outside smiley39 Jis bandi ko stink aur sting mei difference nee pata usse kya hi ummeed karni.

Notice kro pattern ko. She supports Shivani/Luv/Vishal coz she knows they are popular on SM & by doing so she will get their fans votes. Thatā€™s why I say bb can break or make anyone. Now uske opposition mai Sai dekho, even he knows about their followers but still standing up against them & gaining fans in the process. Itā€™s weird af because Sana M was the most hyped one when she entered as people liked her because of ipkknd and now she is the most disliked one.

infinity101 thumbnail

Omg Sana M Naagin dance karti hui kaisi pagal lag ri hai smiley37 Ranveer- wo tuje karne ki zarurat nee hai teri shakal hi waisi hai. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

infinity101 thumbnail

Kudos to Ranveer for showing these 2 rupees chhapris their aukaat and not being a clout chaser! The way he bajaoed Shivani and Sana M today without stooping to their level is admirable! ā€œYe Shivani meri bhanji ya bhatiji hai kya jo iski bkwas sunungaā€ smiley20

Edited by infinity101 - 3 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail

Ranveer is right. This Shivani is very chalaak. She tried to twist his words by saying that he was making fun of her ā€œaudienceā€.