Frequent Posters

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Vadapav mausi is such a bloody liar.Cant stand her chuhiya jaisi shakal and her shameless talwe chaating of Sana M.

I hope AK calls her out for it on WKW, but it is prob too much to hope for.

He just seemed like he was just trying to please everyone and say nice things just for the heck of it.

Sallu hota toh premier pe bhi watt laga deta inn nallon ke.

Ngl, even with all his bad reputation, this show needs a guy like Sallu as a host, to deal with these 2 rupees mawalis. Ache acho ki akad nikali hai usne. Agar wo host karta toh I am sure inn 3 takke ke taporiyo ki saari hawa nikaal deta. I have little hopes from Anil. He may play fair but he is no match to Sallu and these contestants won’t be scared of him.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Chuzey Luvkesh and his pooch Vishal ka achcha baj raha smiley37

https://x.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1805944367062077514?t=Ob7Z6YyYDNJFTtAqicv2gQ&s=19

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

I love the way he bajaoed fake gaon ki chameli yesterday and said ,"Chhup Chhup,dheemi awaaz mein bol badtameez" smiley37

God, her wailing banshee voice and her fake gaaon accent is just so bloody annoying smiley11

I can’t bear her for even 2 seconds on my screen. Hope she gets a zillat wali eviction.
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: infinity101

I like Ranveer, Sai, Sana Sultan, Naezy, that boxer guy and Poulomi. They seem decent people. Rest all are a bunch of morons! Munisha is pretty much useless.

I agree too.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Ngl, even with all his bad reputation, this show needs a guy like Sallu as a host, to deal with these 2 rupees mawalis. Ache acho ki akad nikali hai usne. Agar wo host karta toh I am sure inn 3 takke ke taporiyo ki saari hawa nikaal deta. I have little hopes from Anil. He may play fair but he is no match to Sallu and these contestants won’t be scared of him.

Sallu has mellowed down a lot over the years. Do you remember chomus Zubair khan and S5 Siddharth ka kya bura haal kiya tha?

Ab toh, he holds himself back and tries to go along with the script, but phir bhi,nobody else can take these nalley logon ka class like the way he does.

Anil toh I feel har hafta will be cashing in on his done to the death of jhakaas whakaas BS and throwing his movie dialogues around. Premier pe his hosting didn't come across natural at all. I actually found it unbearable and couldn't sit through the cringe overacting.

Arreyaar thumbnail

smiley11 Armaan and company ko shivani ke saath nikal ke bahar fek do. Vada pao girl should go back to her stall and do controversies.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Armaan and vishal fighting.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Vishal fighting with armaan maybe because vishal nominated armaansmiley36

Edited by Arreyaar - 3 months ago
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2