Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Yeah,she thinks she is the queen bee of this season and whatever she says will go.I was just LMAO when BB put her in her place with the epic beizzti LOL. Her sada hua muh was a right picture smiley36

I mean hasn’t she watched previous seasons? I swear most of these divas only know how to put on makeup and can’t seem to use their brains. I was rolling my eyes when she kept on saying that I have asked the housemates if they want to give up their fruits, like hello lady, BB has demanded that the food must be submitted, who the hell are you to defy his orders? Ranvir was trying to make her understand but this bimbo kept on arguing. She was also very mean to Sana Sultan in the morning and siding with that b*tch vada pav thele wali. Iski “I am better than the rest” attitude usi din dikh gai thi when she refused to wash the utensils with a sada hua muh.
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guzara_Waqt

Bimbo Kritika ko koi nikalo aur Shivani ko free mei pehali fursat mei nikalo.

Gosh I can’t bear that gaon ki gawar. Isko phli fursat mei nikaalo, she is too damn loud for my ears! Everybody on Reddit is complaining how they have to mute every time she comes onscreen 😭
infinity101 thumbnail

Munisha looks so much like Delnaaz.

She even talks in the same way and their mannerisms are the same too.

She seems to be a bit of a suck-up coward like Delu too.

Haha agreed. She looks like that rotlu Delnaz. She is pretty much useless though, only good at scamming those dumbtards inside with her fraud tarot card reading.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sana M is so insecure of Sana S and the rest of the mean girls all have a problem with her too.Maybe it is because they can't groom her and mould her into heeding their every word like they can with fake gaaon wali chameli.

These chuhiyas have all formed a Proper high school mean girl clique against her.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Haha agreed. She looks like that rotlu Delnaz. She is pretty much useless though, only good at scamming those dumbtards inside with her fraud tarot card reading.

Her stupid 2 rs tarot card reading makes no sense as it is ,and you can tell kuch bhi phenk rahi and these idiots are lapping it up,or pretending to lap it up. smiley36

Edited by KunwaariDaayan - 3 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail

Sana M is so insecure of Sana S and the rest of the mean girls all have a problem with her too.Maybe it is because they can't groom her and mould her into heeding their every word like they can with fake gaaon wali chameli.

These chuhiyas have all formed a Proper high school mean girl clique against her.

So true. Like what’s their problem with her? They all seem to gang up on her for some reason, calling her fake and what not when they themselves are no better. She is pretty harmless as of now and one of the few who haven’t used any cuss words. That thele vali lied in the morning to create misunderstandings between Sultan and gaon wali and patli gali se nikal li. That vada pav wali needs to be exposed as well. She also blatantly lied the other day ki Ranveer and others are saying ki hum toh non veg khaenge baki jisko jo karna hai karo jab ki Ranveer ne aisa kuch nahi kaha tha.
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ranveer Shorey is really decent person as of now.

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Since he has got 2 free ki bandariyas with him these other chhapris want to remain in his good books so that they can gang up on the other side, especially during nominations. That moron Vishal seems to have put Luvkesh on a pedestal too! I have never seen a more unlikeable bunch.

You forgot Mandali of BB 16smiley36.They will remain the most unlikable jhund for me.I dislike people who play in group,don't have individuality and gang up on others.So,the group of Armaan,Kritika,Payal,Luv,Vishal,Sana M and others have already got my disdain
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

So true. Like what’s their problem with her? They all seem to gang up on her for some reason, calling her fake and what not when they themselves are no better. She is pretty harmless as of now and one of the few who haven’t used any cuss words. That thele vali lied in the morning to create misunderstandings between Sultan and gaon wali and patli gali se nikal li. That vada pav wali needs to be exposed as well. She also blatantly lied the other day ki Ranveer and others are saying ki hum toh non veg khaenge baki jisko jo karna hai karo jab ki Ranveer ne aisa kuch nahi kaha tha.

Vadapav mausi is such a bloody liar.Cant stand her chuhiya jaisi shakal and her shameless talwe chaating of Sana M.

I hope AK calls her out for it on WKW, but it is prob too much to hope for.

He just seemed like he was just trying to please everyone and say nice things just for the heck of it.

Sallu hota toh premier pe bhi watt laga deta inn nallon ke.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guzara_Waqt

Ranveer Shorey is really decent person as of now.

I love the way he bajaoed fake gaon ki chameli yesterday and said ,"Chhup Chhup,dheemi awaaz mein bol badtameez" smiley37

God, her wailing banshee voice and her fake gaaon accent is just so bloody annoying smiley11