Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Guzara_Waqt

Sana M has choosen worst company to be with and she is looking chapri too.

She is so full of herself and not sure what over.

It is not like say she is most beautiful thing in the world or something or some top tier actress.

I have only seen her in side roles in serials.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Armaan Malik khud ko captain samjh raha hai

Gharwale bhi khud isko captain samjhte hain.

YT chapris ,Sana M and rest have put him on a pedestal and worshipping him like some gyaani sadhu baba.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

The YT lot are all sucking up to one another and targeting the other side.Armaan ka talwe chaatna hai sabko for F knows what reason they've made him the mukhiya.

Ranvir,Chaurasiya,Sai and co need to form a solid group and unity against the other lot.

This Armaan dude seems super shady along with his 2 wives. Apparently he has r*pe charges against him and the victim is a minor smiley11 Legit criminal!
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Armaan needs kick in his a** he is not letting Payal express her anger towards his illegal affair. They pretend happy family but they are mess.

infinity101 thumbnail

She is so full of herself and not sure what over.

It is not like say she is most beautiful thing in the world or something or some top tier actress.

I have only seen her in side roles in serials.

Same. She has a snobbish attitude with those diva airs. Like the way she was demanding BB to give her food in yesterday’s episode, so entitled, no wonder BB got pissed!
infinity101 thumbnail

Gharwale bhi khud isko captain samjhte hain.

YT chapris ,Sana M and rest have put him on a pedestal and worshipping him like some gyaani sadhu baba.

Since he has got 2 free ki bandariyas with him these other chhapris want to remain in his good books so that they can gang up on the other side, especially during nominations. That moron Vishal seems to have put Luvkesh on a pedestal too! I have never seen a more unlikeable bunch.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

This Armaan dude seems super shady along with his 2 wives. Apparently he has r*pe charges against him and the victim is a minor smiley11 Legit criminal!

Well, I am not surprised at all.He looks like a shady sleazy slimeball.The 3somers do look like they into some shady shit and all this hum 3somers saath saath hai looks like a cover-up.

It beats me why the ghar waley are even putting him on such a pedestal and taking his every world as the gospel.It seems like they are all so impressed by the fact that he has bagged 2 wives like it is something to be so super proud of.smiley24

infinity101 thumbnail

Sana M has choosen worst company to be with and she is looking chapri too.

What a downfall! She legit seemed decent in the premiere episode. But she gives off those bitchy mean vibes. The other Sana is much better.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Same. She has a snobbish attitude with those diva airs. Like the way she was demanding BB to give her food in yesterday’s episode, so entitled, no wonder BB got pissed!

Yeah,she thinks she is the queen bee of this season and whatever she says will go.I was just LMAO when BB put her in her place with the epic beizzti LOL. Her sada hua muh was a right picture smiley36

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Since he has got 2 free ki bandariyas with him these other chhapris want to remain in his good books so that they can gang up on the other side, especially during nominations. That moron Vishal seems to have put Luvkesh on a pedestal too! I have never seen a more unlikeable bunch.

Chomu Vishal ke liye toh bhagwaan hai Luvkesh.

I love it when Sai calls him sidekick to show him his place but iss behaya ko koi fark nahi padta and keeps going on about how they both are one another's sidekick smiley39smiley37