Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-

Samee! I like all these people. Also seems like this is one group and the other is the influencers one. Vishal and Kataria are thali ke baingan.

Threesome couple ke sath Chandrika ne jhund banaya hua hai. Sana Makbul bhi inki chamchi hai. Vishal and Luvkesh are morons. I really wish Salman was there this time! He would have handled these losers better. And no these people aren’t a group. Inn mei khud mei unity nahi hai, I hope they make a group, they need to understand that they are being targeted very smartly.
infinity101 thumbnail

Sana M BB ko dhauns dikha ri thi ab woh pura season ise target karega smiley37

infinity101 thumbnail

Luvkesh mei kis baat ki hawa bhari hai? Na shakal hai na akal hai aur khud ko Salman Khan smjta hai. Even Stan was much more entertaining than this 2 rupees lukkha.

Edited by infinity101 - 3 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail

Luvkesh chuha sirf kori dhamkiyan deni janta hai. Vishal kisi aur ki buddhi ki baat kar ra hai jab ki iska khud ka IQ minus mei hai.

infinity101 thumbnail

Armaan- ye Vishal muje thoda pagal lagta hai smiley37

infinity101 thumbnail

Ye Poulomi nautanki roti rehti hai.

infinity101 thumbnail

Shivani gawar bahot hi badtamiz ladki hai.

-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: infinity101

Threesome couple ke sath Chandrika ne jhund banaya hua hai. Sana Makbul bhi inki chamchi hai. Vishal and Luvkesh are morons. I really wish Salman was there this time! He would have handled these losers better. And no these people aren’t a group. Inn mei khud mei unity nahi hai, I hope they make a group, they need to understand that they are being targeted very smartly.

Agreed. I saw some LF clips on X (Twitter) yesterday and this whole influencers gang was targeting Sana S. Vadapav started it, throuple joined, Munisha, Vishal, Sana M etc were also there. Lol.

Btw, does Naezy have mental issue? Read on reddit that today in LF he was saying he has internal demons etc plus is heavily medicated. Personally I like him because of his very calm personality. But if he has genuine issues BB shouldn’t exploit those?

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-

Agreed. I saw some LF clips on X (Twitter) yesterday and this whole influencers gang was targeting Sana S. Vadapav started it, throuple joined, Munisha, Vishal, Sana M etc were also there. Lol.

Btw, does Naezy have mental issue? Read on reddit that today in LF he was saying he has internal demons etc plus is heavily medicated. Personally I like him because of his very calm personality. But if he has genuine issues BB shouldn’t exploit those?

Don’t know. Even I have seen on Reddit people mentioning that Naezy has some issues and he seems disconnected, in his own world etc. Yeah well the influencers are clearly targeting Ranveer, Sai, Sana Sultan etc. They need to make a group, numbers is important in this game. I can’t stand Sana Makbul, Luvkesh, that sadachhap gawar Shivani, Vada pav budhiya. Vishal seems like a moron but he actually talks sense when he isn’t stanning Luvkesh, he needs to distance himself from him. Like for example in the morning he actually called out Vada pav girl’s blatant lies and sided with Sana S. He also rightfully called Sana M a drama queen and an idiot smiley37 Yesterday also he was saying that Vada pav girl and Shivani are unnecessarily creating issues, he has potential, if only he distances himself from Luvkesh. I also liked when he said that the people who eat non veg don’t need to starve themselves. He is just ruining his game by being a sidekick of ch*tiya Luvkesh.
Edited by infinity101 - 3 months ago
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: infinity101

Don’t know. Even I have seen on Reddit people mentioning that Naezy has some issues and he seems disconnected, in his own world etc. Yeah well the influencers are clearly targeting Ranveer, Sai, Sana Sultan etc. They need to make a group, numbers is important in this game. I can’t stand Sana Makbul, Luvkesh, that sadachhap gawar Shivani, Vada pav budhiya. Vishal seems like a moron but he actually talks sense when he isn’t stanning Luvkesh, he needs to distance himself from him. Like for example in the morning he actually called out Vada pav girl’s blatant lies and sided with Sana S. He also rightfully called Sana M a drama queen and an idiot smiley37 Yesterday also he was saying that Vada pav girl and Shivani are unnecessarily creating issues, he has potential, if only he distances himself from Luvkesh. I also liked when he said that the people who eat non veg don’t need to starve themselves. He is just ruining his game by being a sidekick of ch*tiya Luvkesh.

It would actually be good if these lukkhas form a group (gaon wali, throuple, kataria etc) because that would force the others to come together. Also, I feel this year we are lacking that one personality who stands out and no better way to get that than group dynamics.