Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

But I feel if makers,ar ke mom ko sach mein jinda dikhaye and ab and ar ke through poddar house me laye then by the time ar wil get attached to his mother writers log ar ke mom ko uda denge and blame will come on ab similar to jamai raja’s track where the ml brings fl’s father to the house.By the time fl bonds with her father writers ne unko uda diya.

Blame Toh humesha hi Ayega kuch bhi Kar lo

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Shivani alive & having another family, leading a happy life, will be a nice touch.

Let her be abhira's first client, both of them together can hila dalo poddar house especially dadi sasmiley36

It will be a nice punch to dadisa also if she tried to separate madhav & her, tortured her like abhira, that shivani is happy in her life after every trick dadi tried to ruin her life, vidya can finally be at ease realising that madhav's first wife won't be a threat to her, armaan can happily clear all negative image he had in his mind regarding his mother & hopefully abhira ko ek acchi saas bhi mil jayegismiley20

if this happens, I would like Shivani to have married a lawyer ..and I would like him to be the father figure to Armaan that Madhav failed to be …Abhira ko naya Papa mil sakta hai toh Armaan ko kyun nahi ..lol
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Yaar mujhe tag kardena jab dhamaal start hoga, in case main bhul gyi.

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Smita Bansal can play Ar Mom! How will it be?!🤩
Pinecone thumbnail

The Hina Khan news is so shocking.

I have not seen her in the OG season 1 except in bits and pieces but I know she's a good actor and extremely popular.

I hope DKP will have the courtesy to extend wishes for her recovery instead of being silent.

She was the face of the show for so long, the least they can do is be nice enough to wish her wellm

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

The Hina Khan news is so shocking.

I have not seen her in the OG season 1 except in bits and pieces but I know she's a good actor and extremely popular.

I hope DKP will have the courtesy to extend wishes for her recovery instead of being silent.

She was the face of the show for so long, the least they can do is be nice enough to wish her wellm

Yes it is shocking ..

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Which case they are fighting in court drama

Ab vs podars is it about sanjay kaand

https://x.com/ShahidzAnnie/status/1806704861171318991

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Btw why did we assume it is court room drama.. We got them only in PH bg right? It could be just a random morning
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Observer007

Smita Bansal can play Ar Mom! How will it be?!🤩

Yes she’d be perfect for this role can already envision her. Much better than Narayani Shastri.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

people used to speculate over Armaan’s hormones or lack of it ..now it is time for us to speculate on Abhira’s …today she was saying let the past go ..focus on the present and future ..Mujhe badi hasi aayi smiley37

smiley37 Baap aur beti jab bhi bolege, contradict hi karege apne ko