News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago
But I feel if makers,ar ke mom ko sach mein jinda dikhaye and ab and ar ke through poddar house me laye then by the time ar wil get attached to his mother writers log ar ke mom ko uda denge and blame will come on ab similar to jamai raja’s track where the ml brings fl’s father to the house.By the time fl bonds with her father writers ne unko uda diya.

What the hell is this khicdi cocktail makers are trying to do?

First why is madhav dumbo not revealing divorce truth? I mean it will get sanjay punish. Do it.

Second why is Ab getting inti this oldies traingle? She has no say here

Third why they are not focusing on abhimaan journey? Are they planning to waste this gorgeous pairing😑

Edited by CanKeepCalm - 3 months ago
Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Kya ar ke real mom shivani ko lane ke baad,makers kahi ghum ke tarah show ko revamp toh nahi karega?Where pagal madhav and his first wife will become ab’s parents like ghum.Agar aisa hua toh mein legacy family goenka’s ko miss nahi karungi sorry bohut miss karungi.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Kya ar ke real mom shivani ko lane ke baad,makers kahi ghum ke tarah show ko revamp toh nahi karega?Where pagal madhav and his first wife will become ab’s parents like ghum.Agar aisa hua toh mein legacy family goenka’s ko miss nahi karungi sorry bohut miss karungi.

that’s horrible

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shivani alive & having another family, leading a happy life, will be a nice touch.

Let her be abhira's first client, both of them together can hila dalo poddar house especially dadi sasmiley36

It will be a nice punch to dadisa also if she tried to separate madhav & her, tortured her like abhira, that shivani is happy in her life after every trick dadi tried to ruin her life, vidya can finally be at ease realising that madhav's first wife won't be a threat to her, armaan can happily clear all negative image he had in his mind regarding his mother & hopefully abhira ko ek acchi saas bhi mil jayegismiley20

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Mera Interest iss show ekdum se kaafi Kam hogya smiley13smiley13......I blame Madhav smiley7smiley7

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I don't care about anything else, bus Madhav ko bgagao.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Popcorn thread mein Kitna time Hai aur??

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Mera Interest iss show ekdum se kaafi Kam hogya smiley13smiley13......I blame Madhav smiley7smiley7

tell me about it ..the character has single handledly taken the shine off the show….