Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Time out, why they show Narayani Shastri, in this thumbnail as Shivani

so this could possibly be true smiley7

btw Narayani & Sandeep played brother and sister in Ekta show KKusum smiley36

No chance she will be roped for cameo role. She is a talented actress. If his mummy is entering the show also, I can only see her as cameo for some kalesh & as a closure for madhav's adhuri love story, no way she will be a part of permanent cast.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

I don’t think Shivani is alive but she needs to be respected as Arman’s mother and her honor should be restored posthumously.

Oh this is SBS .. I hadn’t seen that .. I thought this was the wierd IF plot of Armaan fighting for his Ma ka haq

I feel the spoilers are all saying she is going to be alive and will turn up by next week

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Spoilers are saying ar’s real mom will be back.But,still I feel ar’s mom wil not come back.Cause what will happen to ruhi bhabhji’s sasu ma if ab’s sasu ma come?Tab ab and ruhi bhabhji ke sath sath vidya mata and shivani ka natak dekhna padegi.

Pinecone thumbnail

It seems to be a disastrous plot to show Shivani alive.

So far the set up seems to be that Abhimaan who want VM to unite and be happy will along the way introspect on their own relationship and try to fix things for themselves wherein Armaan acknowledges his mistakes and decides not to break her bharosa and Abhira gives him a chance by not holding his past against him. Subplot being she makes Armaan acknowledge his bio mom, visit her house and his birth place and see her pictures because he has to accept that sach.

If Shivani comes alive this goes for a toss though.

Why would VM unite if shivani is alive when her mere mention has kept them separate all these years . Also it seems really crazy to think that Armaan who thinks even asking his moms name or photo is blasphemy will go support his bio mom against V and bring her home. And it goes against his character since they have shown Armaan being heavily influenced by V and Kv.

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I’m thinking of madhav,what he will do if shivani comes back.Unke ankhon ke samne unke do biwi rahenge.Whom he will choose?Kya woh ar ke asli mom ko choose karega ya musibat se bachne ke liye apne chote bete rohit poddar ke tarah car me beth ke ghar se bhaag jayega?

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I feel this sudden updates about shivani being alive, is trick by makers to test the water before deciding the plot. In the sense that, if majority are in favor of her return then bring her alive else give a closure with some fbs & few dialogues.

Natasha0404 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Somewhere I’m also feeling the same.They indirectly wants to know what audience want.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

I hope its just flashbacks cause really couldn't care any less about whatever madhav vidya have going on. If they get any more screen space, I might start missing ruhi. smiley22

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Somewhere I’m also feeling the same.They indirectly wants to know what audience want.

if they are checking the forum I would want shivani to be alive and hale n hearty . A positive strong woman who has settled in a new marriage with a decent husband.. something which we had seen in the previous gen too ..

I don’t want her to be negative as it will put Armaan in a weaker wicket vis-à-vis Kaveri n Vidya

It will give a lesson to Armaan to value your love and fight for her .. and not let it go ..

Shivani should give the message to Armaan she let him go and live with Madhav .. otherwise Vidya’s life would be destroyed.. and this was the only deal she came with Kaveri .. that she will be dead to him for his acceptance in PH

Now she has a new life with kids .. and a family and she is not entering Madhav’s life .. it will be a mature way .. RS is already showing this in anupama why will it not be accepted in yeh rishta

If her kids are involved with one of Bansal kids . Then it will be entertainment and badhai ho badhai .

We will get a parallel family in yeh rishta for kalesh and balancing ..

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I hope its just flashbacks cause really couldn't care any less about whatever madhav vidya have going on. If they get any more screen space, I might start missing ruhi. smiley22

I don’t want Ruhi back .. I rather have Armaan have 2 step brothers .. one who marries Ruhi and one falling for Charu .. and both negative