Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yes it's freaking crazy, Madhav said he knows Abhira won't go back to PH

WTH does that have to do with him being a pati, and blaming everyone

Who the hell cares if the PH don't repent

Then we have freaking Charu, doing facetime and tell Ab with vidya smiley19

Why didn't she call her uncle, and he saw it and walked away smiley7

Charu is just being given mundane scenes to justify getting paid smiley37 jab Dekho phone uthake video call karne lagti hai smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: maahi11

Making Charu and Krish his SIL and BIL latter,...

See yeh rishta thrives on chaos in weddings.. if we have Charu or krish latched on to armaan’s step siblings ..it will be fun because mother is there .. present on all occasions

There will be kaand pe kaand .. this way mother can be there doing badhai ho badhai with Armaan n Abhira

Madhav talking with shivani .. her husband n vidya annoyed .. all the tadka is there

I rather not have the classic trope of dukhiyari Bichari Ma about to die .. it’s just she left him with Madhav as there was no other choice.. Madhav was already married to Vidya and Rohit was already there ..
now if she has a reasonable younger son .. who is slightly grey and he gets involved with Charu …there can be a marriage unlike before with Dev

Sanjay n Kaveri wil have to agree and Armaan will be left helpless

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I wish he was wearing the tie, Abhira picked for the Lawyers Association party smiley36

this one is nice too

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You will accept that kidnapper as the slightly grey son of Shivani for Charu?

I am just trying to tie up the lose plots, since they don't have any intend to do so😏

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

You will accept that kidnapper as the slightly grey son of Shivani for Charu?

I am just trying to tie up the lose plots, since they don't have any intend to do so😏

that guy looks older than Armaan ..unless Shivani was a married woman and Madhav was having an affair with her, while she already had a husband and son
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

that guy looks older than Armaan ..unless Shivani was a married woman and Madhav was having an affair with her, while she already had a husband and son

I'm telling you.. Either Madhav sa is what Abhira implied Armaan was (runs away from here again) or our theory that Shivani planted an adopted child as Madhav's child for money is true indeed smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

You think Ab has different tastes from us... She is more likely to be seduced by well groomed Ar with kept hair than those hot disheveled looks. ?

I am disappointed in Ab

people used to speculate over Armaan’s hormones or lack of it ..now it is time for us to speculate on Abhira’s …today she was saying let the past go ..focus on the present and future ..Mujhe badi hasi aayi smiley37
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

They can even push Ruhi into this.. How long will they show Ruhi as a separate entity in Gk only to be ff. .. I am hoping that they don't again show narrative of Ab and Ar on opposite ends with Ruhi understanding Ar side..

Hamesha, do you think it's possible smiley9

Ruhi can have her own story that doesn't require her being at PH

A girl getting over heartbreak, and establishing her career.

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Arey they seriously bringing armaan mom into the mess now smiley44kyunnnnn smiley29 armaan loves Vidya why would he bring his mom now that to Ph call her as mom now 😡